RemedySpot.com

Re: my day at the hospital

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So sorry you are having a health crisis. I do not have the knowledge to advise you, but others on this list do and I know they will help! Did the doctor say the gall bladder has to come out or is he saying there are stones that need dissolving? (I know doctors can be "cut happy".)

I will keep you in my healing prayers. Good luck and keep us posted!

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

my day at the hospital

>

> yesterday i spent 7 hours at emergency care. > if anyone is

experienced in this area, i welcome all feedback.

>

> thanks, diana

, I have no experience whatsoever regarding this, so sadly I

cannot offer any suggestions, but I can send some good energy your

way. I hope you can sort out you problems soon and get your body back

on track.

Ev

Hello,

I had a similar problem a few months ago, but I refused to go to any hospital at all and I took care about myself.

Some weeks before this episode I had an ultrasound due to the ovarian cyst I have. I was surprised to learn that my gallbladder was full of stones. I never experienced any pain or discomfort. However, it seems that the vibration produced by the ultrasound activated something and suddenly I had a big trouble.

Something that helped me a lot and made a big difference was a product called Stone Free. I bought in Whole Food market and took 5 per day. I still take it for maintenance.

I also suggest that you shouldn't eat any kind of fat (oils, animal fat, butter, nuts, etc.) until you don't improve your condition.

Have abundant lemon during the day as well as enough water, fresh fruits and vegetables and eat small amounts several times per day.

I hope it helps. Feel free to ask me any question.

Rena

my day at the hospital

yesterday i spent 7 hours at emergency care. every conceivable testgiven. first they thought i had a heart attack, so they did an ekg. then they decided to send me in an ambulance to have further tests. 1st another ekg, intravenous, blood work, and later a cat skan anduntra sound cause they said it didn't look good...that maybe i had ablood clot. my symptoms were:* Gnawing intense pain in the abdomen between the breastbone andnavel.* belching* general discomfort in the stomach* loss of appetite * nausea* vomiting* loss of weighti thought it must be ulcers or my gall bladder. i had just done a gbcleanse and not a lot of stones came out, so i decided to do anothersoon. i told that to the doctor, and believe it or not, he did notknow what a cleanse was. so, to make the story short, he came 7 hrslater and told me it was my gall bladder and that i must have surgery.my family doctor had recommended the cleanse, and that it would be okto do another cleanse. so, he sent me off with 2 prescriptions, oneof them vicodin. i don't even take aspirin, so i told him NO. theother was to relax my gall bladder, which i also decided not to takeas i do not take prescription drugs. so, now i am at home with having to make a decision on how to handlethis. i still do not have much of an appetite, so ate a piece oftoast with peanut butter and raspberry jam and drinking detox tea. also thinking of making a veggie soup, perhaps with organic potatoes.if anyone is experienced in this area, i welcome all feedback.thanks, diana

, Wow! You need to stop the cleanses.. I see you got some good advice so far.. Stop the detox tea also.. Janet gave you some good herbs to take.and foods to eat. Rena also gave you some good advice .. Water is your friend right now... Many steamed greens like collard, mustard and kale, also brussel sprouts and broccoli seem to be a problem for some people. Greens (and especially kale and brussel sprouts) are used by the liver to detoxify. It may be necessary to avoid these until you have done some work with the products and flushes as well as diet. Your goal should get to the point where these foods do not cause distress, as they actually target the root of the problem Foods ok for the gall bladder are: BeetsCucumbersGreen beans - are NOT the same as driedOkraSweet potatoesAvocados - a good way to get needed fats directly from

foodVinegars all typesGarlic and onions help with liver cleansing but not processed types like flakes or powder. But some people have trouble digesting them so pay attentionShallotsLemons (lemon juice in the morning with hot water helps to clean the liver)Grapes and fresh organic grape juiceapples, berries, papaya, pearsOmega 3 oils like flax . Use these with fresh lemon juice or vinegar on your salads. DO NOT COOK flax oil.Vegetable juices - Beet and cucumber are especially helpful to gallbladder You can add other green vegetables like tender baby greens, swiss chard, dandelion greens, beet greens, celery, carrots -- avoid the cabbage family)Avoid all fruit juices except organic grape juice and organic apple (self-juiced is best).All the vegetables listed above for juicing are good. Use baby mixed organic greens for salads and avoid the bitter greens for now.Fiber such as

found in fruits and vegetables and guar gum More to follow; Suzidianamagic2000 <babygirl.di@...> wrote: so, now i am at home with having to make a decision on how to handlethis. i still do not have much of an appetite, so ate a piece oftoast with peanut butter and raspberry jam and drinking detox tea. also thinking of making a veggie soup, perhaps with organic potatoes.if anyone is experienced in this area, i welcome all feedback. __________________________________________________

Feel well....

hugs,

carolg

>

> yesterday i spent 7 hours at emergency care. every conceivable

test

> given. first they thought i had a heart attack, so they did an

ekg.

> then they decided to send me in an ambulance to have further

tests.

> 1st another ekg, intravenous, blood work, and later a cat skan and

> untra sound cause they said it didn't look good...that maybe i had

a

> blood clot. my symptoms were:

>

> * Gnawing intense pain in the abdomen between the breastbone

and

> navel.

> * belching

> * general discomfort in the stomach

> * loss of appetite

> * nausea

> * vomiting

> * loss of weight

>

> i thought it must be ulcers or my gall bladder. i had just done a

gb

> cleanse and not a lot of stones came out, so i decided to do

another

> soon. i told that to the doctor, and believe it or not, he did not

> know what a cleanse was. so, to make the story short, he came 7

hrs

> later and told me it was my gall bladder and that i must have

surgery.

> my family doctor had recommended the cleanse, and that it would be

ok

> to do another cleanse. so, he sent me off with 2 prescriptions,

one

> of them vicodin. i don't even take aspirin, so i told him NO. the

> other was to relax my gall bladder, which i also decided not to

take

> as i do not take prescription drugs.

>

> so, now i am at home with having to make a decision on how to

handle

> this. i still do not have much of an appetite, so ate a piece of

> toast with peanut butter and raspberry jam and drinking detox tea.

> also thinking of making a veggie soup, perhaps with organic

potatoes.

> if anyone is experienced in this area, i welcome all feedback.

>

> thanks, diana

>