RemedySpot.com

Taste Buds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anyone got any knowledge on how to re-activate taste buds? As you get older your taste buds die off so to speak.. and some out side factors help them to do that also.. Anyway.. my father turns 90 this Dec... and mom says his taste buds are shot... He is complaining that NOTHING tastes good... that it has no taste... no matter what she makes.. And I am going to throw him a surprise birthday party.. but I want him to be able to eat..and enjoy it... Any ideas??? He won't do cayenne - says it upsets his stomach... I got him to take ginger once for his stomach (GOLLY GEEE IT WORKED) (but he probably won't take it again until he is very desperate) I love my father but he can be difficult.. and he is on HBP meds too. So if anyone has some ideas let me know. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________