Dinner

2 Loaves Garlic Bread

Large Mushroom & Pepperoni Pizza

Large Pitcher Beer

3 Milky Ways

Entire Frozen Cheesecake, eaten directly from the freezer

• 4 years later...

Note: forwarded message attached.

Printable View Subject: Fw: Stress Diet (REALLY WORKS if you follow it to the letter) This is a specially formulated diet designed to help people cope with the stress that builds during the day. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- BREAKFAST * 1 Grapefruit * 1 slice whole-wheat toast * 1 cup skim milk LUNCH * 1 small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach * 1 cup herbal tea * 1 Scotch Finger Biscuit AFTERNOON TEA * The rest of the Scotch Fingers from the packet * 1 tub of Gino Ginelli ice cream with chocolate topping DINNER * 4 bottles of wine (red or white) * 2 loaves garlic bread * 1 family size Supreme pizza * 3 snickers bars LATE NIGHT SNACK * 1 whole cheesecake (eaten directly

from the freezer) REMEMBER: "Stressed" spelled backwards is desserts" IF you delete this message you will gain 10 kgs Here's some advice for you: Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house morning, I finished off a bottle of Pinot, a bottle

of Cardonay , a bole of s, a butle of Kehuha, a pockage of Pinqeuns, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke, some saltins an a bax a cholates. Yu haf no idr who gud I fel