IGA 169 H 23-137

IGM 102 43-198

Candida Albicans AB,ID negative

Thanks, Kathy

--- wrote:

>

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Here is some information I found about Candida from the website where I order probiotics from. I read the Yeast Connection years (decades) ago when it first came out but had forgotten some of the symptoms Candida can cause. A list of the products she recommends for Candida is listed as well.

Kenda

What is candidiasis?

Candida albicans is a form of fungus or yeast that is found naturally in many parts of the healthy body, especially in the digestive tract. Usually levels of Candida are controlled by microbes or other substances which co-exist in the digestive tract.

Everyone has small amount of yeast and other negative microorganisms in the intestinal area which are basically harmless.

However, when the immune system and other defense capabilities are compromised or biologically armed, these microorganisms can multiply very quickly and will interfere with digestion and elimination. If they continue to grow year after year, these parasites, along with the toxins they produce every day, can enter the bloodstream and travel to other tissue where they can weaken the body.

When this overgrowth becomes chronic or excessive, its contribution to disease can be overwhelming.

The “yeast syndrome” is characterized by patients saying they “feel sick all over”. Fatigue, allergies, immune system malfunction, depression, chemical sensitivity, and digestive disturbances are just some of the symptoms patients with the yeast syndrome may experience. Many people have Candida overgrowth or candidiasis without knowing it

Symptoms

Symptoms of Candidiasis or Candida overgrowth can include the following, depending on severity:

* Fatigue and lethargy

* Recurring yeast infections like thrush, athletes foot, fungal nail infections, etc

* Recurring UTI infections, allergies, sinus problems, asthma and chronic chest congestion

* Abdominal bloating, gas, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea or mucus in the stool

* Eye fatigue and recurring inflammation of the eye

* Depression, anxiety, mood swings, panic attacks, poor concentration and memory or headaches

* Muscle weakness and joint pain or swelling and fever

* Dry mouth and tongue or cracked tongue, swollen face

* Itchy skin, especially of the anus and other damp places of the body.

* Sugar and carbohydrate cravings

Candida is known to release over 79 different types of toxins into the system, resulting in the symptoms above.

What Causes Candida Overgrowth?

A common cause of Candida is antibiotic use and overuse.  Antibiotics can result in Candida overgrowth because, along with the bad bacteria they are killing, they also kill off the 'friendly' micro-organisms or probiotic flora in the intestines, vagina, and whole body (Thrush).  These good bacteria are responsible for controlling Candida levels.

Common Causes:

* Antibiotics, antacids, anti-ulcer medications and steroids/cortisones

* Alcohol

* Diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates

* Antibiotics

* Hormonal imbalance

* Birth control pills

* Stress

* Intestinal parasites and worms

* Compromised immune function

SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATION FOR CANDIDIASIS?

Following are some products that have been really helpful in helping clients with Candida overgrowth:  (you can find these products listed at top of page)

1. Candicin by Genestra

2. Allisyn Garlic by Genestra

3. HMF Candigen suppositories by Genestra

4. HMF Powder or HMF Forte caps

5. HMF Intensive capsules or HMF Replete powder

6. Herbal Bulk (powder form) or Phyto Greens (capsule form)

7. TIM Immune Forte by Genestra

1) Yeast Killing Phase: First, it’s important to kill off the yeast and bad bacteria causing the infection by using:

* Allisyn Garlic by Genestra: 1 with each meal (indefinitely)

* Candicin by Genestra 1-2 capsules twice daily (for 1-2 months depending on severity of symptoms)

* Can Albex 30x homeopathy by Genestra -7 drops twice daily (until symptoms subside)

1.5) We recommend you use probiotics during this Yeast Killing Phase to start replenishing the beneficial bacteria in the GI as well as to prevent further overgrowth of pathogenic strains which have been found to overgrow during antimicrobial therapy.

Take HMF Powder 1/4 tsp twice daily or HMF Forte 2 capsules twice daily after meals at least 4 hours after you’ve taken the Candicin and other antimicrobials, for 1 month. 

2) Bind and Remove Toxins: Second, during the yeast killing phase of month 1, you need to bind the released toxins and excrete them from your body. We suggest:

* Herbal Bulk one serving daily and/or

* Phyto Greens 3 capsules or 1/2 tsp. twice daily

3) Aggressive Probiotic Re-implantation: During the second month, you need to aggressively replenish the good bacteria for 1 month.

* HMF Replete: 1 packet daily (1⁄2 packet twice daily) after meals, mixed in water or right off the spoon for 14 days. HMF replete will keep on crowding out yeast and other undesirable organisms as well as replenishing your bacterial flora. HMF Replete is the highest potency HMF product and may contain a minimum of 130 billion total L. acidophilus (two strains), B. bifidum and lactis, and L. salivarius in each packet. Each of the five different strains attach in different areas of the epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract (small and large intestines). This probiotic is a microbial replacement program for the gastrointestinal tract intended for 7 to 14 days depending on the severity of the problem.

* You may also use HMF Intensive capsules instead of HMF Replete powder. The therapeutic dose is 2 capsules twice daily after meals, for 14 days.

* HMF Candigen acidophilus suppositories: For women with vaginal yeast, one suppository at bedtime.

After 14 days, you can lower the dose in half for the next 14 days, or use the maintenance products: HMF Powder 1/4 tsp twice daily, or HMF Forte 2 capsules twice daily after meals.

4) Strengthen Immune Function: Restoring proper Immune Function is one of the key goals in treatment and long term prevention of Candidiasis. These supplements offer immune support:

* TIM Immune Forte by Genestra

* THYM Thymus Extract by Genestra

Take the Candida Questionnaire and Score Assessment

The ANTI-CANDIDA DIET

Diet is extremely important when dealing with Candida. A number of dietary factors appear to promote the growth of Candida. The most important factors are a high intake of sugar (table sugar, honey, molasses, maple syrup, corn syrup, candy, soft drinks, fruit (except cranberries and lemons) , milk and other dietary products, foods containing yeast such as flour products.

NO SUGAR

Sugar is the chief food source for Candida Albicans. It is well accepted that restriction of sugar intake is an absolute necessity in the treatment of chronic candidiasis.  Limitation of refined carbohydrates is also a good idea (bread, pasta, cereal, foods made with flour) since they can also feed yeast.

NO MILK AND DAIRY PRODUCTS

There are several reasons to restrict or eliminate the intake of milk.

* The high lactose content promotes the overgrowth of Candida

* Milk is one the most frequent food allergens

* Milk may contain trace levels of antibiotics which can further disrupt the GI bacterial flora and promote Candida Overgrowth.

NO MOLD AND YEAST- CONTAINING FOOD

Patients with chronic candidiasis should avoid foods with a high content of yeast or mold, including alcoholic beverages, cheeses, dried fruits and peanuts.

Check for food allergies and Sensitivities

Check for food allergies or food sensitivities since they are very common in patients with yeast syndrome. The symptoms of a food sensitivity may be so subtle that you do not know you have it.  We recommend you have an IgG food allergy test done from ImmunoLabs and eliminate any food which shows up positive for 3-6 months.

Copyright 1999-2005, RockwellNutrition.N

Guest guest

Honey, thank you for this. I will print it off and take it to . I'm sure that most of my problems are yeast related.

Love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Candida

Here is some information I found about Candida from the website where I order probiotics from. I read the Yeast Connection years (decades) ago when it first came out but had forgotten some of the symptoms Candida can cause. A list of the products she recommends for Candida is listed as well.KendaWhat is candidiasis?Candida albicans is a form of fungus or yeast that is found naturally in many parts of the healthy body, especially in the digestive tract. Usually levels of Candida are controlled by microbes or other substances which co-exist in the digestive tract. Everyone has small amount of yeast and other negative microorganisms in the intestinal area which are basically harmless. However, when the immune system and other defense capabilities are compromised or biologically armed, these microorganisms can multiply very quickly and will interfere with digestion and elimination. If they continue to grow year after year, these parasites, along with the toxins they produce every day, can enter the bloodstream and travel to other tissue where they can weaken the body. When this overgrowth becomes chronic or excessive, its contribution to disease can be overwhelming. The “yeast syndrome” is characterized by patients saying they “feel sick all over”. Fatigue, allergies, immune system malfunction, depression, chemical sensitivity, and digestive disturbances are just some of the symptoms patients with the yeast syndrome may experience. Many people have Candida overgrowth or candidiasis without knowing itSymptomsSymptoms of Candidiasis or Candida overgrowth can include the following, depending on severity: * Fatigue and lethargy * Recurring yeast infections like thrush, athletes foot, fungal nail infections, etc * Recurring UTI infections, allergies, sinus problems, asthma and chronic chest congestion * Abdominal bloating, gas, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea or mucus in the stool * Eye fatigue and recurring inflammation of the eye * Depression, anxiety, mood swings, panic attacks, poor concentration and memory or headaches * Muscle weakness and joint pain or swelling and fever * Dry mouth and tongue or cracked tongue, swollen face * Itchy skin, especially of the anus and other damp places of the body. * Sugar and carbohydrate cravings Candida is known to release over 79 different types of toxins into the system, resulting in the symptoms above. What Causes Candida Overgrowth? A common cause of Candida is antibiotic use and overuse. Antibiotics can result in Candida overgrowth because, along with the bad bacteria they are killing, they also kill off the 'friendly' micro-organisms or probiotic flora in the intestines, vagina, and whole body (Thrush). These good bacteria are responsible for controlling Candida levels.Common Causes:* Antibiotics, antacids, anti-ulcer medications and steroids/cortisones* Alcohol * Diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates * Antibiotics* Hormonal imbalance * Birth control pills * Stress * Intestinal parasites and worms * Compromised immune function SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATION FOR CANDIDIASIS? Following are some products that have been really helpful in helping clients with Candida overgrowth: (you can find these products listed at top of page)1. Candicin by Genestra2. Allisyn Garlic by Genestra 3. HMF Candigen suppositories by Genestra4. HMF Powder or HMF Forte caps5. HMF Intensive capsules or HMF Replete powder6. Herbal Bulk (powder form) or Phyto Greens (capsule form) 7. TIM Immune Forte by Genestra 1) Yeast Killing Phase: First, it’s important to kill off the yeast and bad bacteria causing the infection by using:* Allisyn Garlic by Genestra: 1 with each meal (indefinitely)* Candicin by Genestra 1-2 capsules twice daily (for 1-2 months depending on severity of symptoms)* Can Albex 30x homeopathy by Genestra -7 drops twice daily (until symptoms subside)1.5) We recommend you use probiotics during this Yeast Killing Phase to start replenishing the beneficial bacteria in the GI as well as to prevent further overgrowth of pathogenic strains which have been found to overgrow during antimicrobial therapy. Take HMF Powder 1/4 tsp twice daily or HMF Forte 2 capsules twice daily after meals at least 4 hours after you’ve taken the Candicin and other antimicrobials, for 1 month. 2) Bind and Remove Toxins: Second, during the yeast killing phase of month 1, you need to bind the released toxins and excrete them from your body. We suggest:* Herbal Bulk one serving daily and/or * Phyto Greens 3 capsules or 1/2 tsp. twice daily3) Aggressive Probiotic Re-implantation: During the second month, you need to aggressively replenish the good bacteria for 1 month.* HMF Replete: 1 packet daily (1⁄2 packet twice daily) after meals, mixed in water or right off the spoon for 14 days. HMF replete will keep on crowding out yeast and other undesirable organisms as well as replenishing your bacterial flora. HMF Replete is the highest potency HMF product and may contain a minimum of 130 billion total L. acidophilus (two strains), B. bifidum and lactis, and L. salivarius in each packet. Each of the five different strains attach in different areas of the epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract (small and large intestines). This probiotic is a microbial replacement program for the gastrointestinal tract intended for 7 to 14 days depending on the severity of the problem. * You may also use HMF Intensive capsules instead of HMF Replete powder. The therapeutic dose is 2 capsules twice daily after meals, for 14 days.* HMF Candigen acidophilus suppositories: For women with vaginal yeast, one suppository at bedtime.After 14 days, you can lower the dose in half for the next 14 days, or use the maintenance products: HMF Powder 1/4 tsp twice daily, or HMF Forte 2 capsules twice daily after meals.4) Strengthen Immune Function: Restoring proper Immune Function is one of the key goals in treatment and long term prevention of Candidiasis. These supplements offer immune support:* TIM Immune Forte by Genestra* THYM Thymus Extract by Genestra Take the Candida Questionnaire and Score AssessmentThe ANTI-CANDIDA DIETDiet is extremely important when dealing with Candida. A number of dietary factors appear to promote the growth of Candida. The most important factors are a high intake of sugar (table sugar, honey, molasses, maple syrup, corn syrup, candy, soft drinks, fruit (except cranberries and lemons) , milk and other dietary products, foods containing yeast such as flour products.NO SUGARSugar is the chief food source for Candida Albicans. It is well accepted that restriction of sugar intake is an absolute necessity in the treatment of chronic candidiasis. Limitation of refined carbohydrates is also a good idea (bread, pasta, cereal, foods made with flour) since they can also feed yeast.NO MILK AND DAIRY PRODUCTSThere are several reasons to restrict or eliminate the intake of milk. * The high lactose content promotes the overgrowth of Candida * Milk is one the most frequent food allergens * Milk may contain trace levels of antibiotics which can further disrupt the GI bacterial flora and promote Candida Overgrowth. NO MOLD AND YEAST- CONTAINING FOODPatients with chronic candidiasis should avoid foods with a high content of yeast or mold, including alcoholic beverages, cheeses, dried fruits and peanuts. Check for food allergies and SensitivitiesCheck for food allergies or food sensitivities since they are very common in patients with yeast syndrome. The symptoms of a food sensitivity may be so subtle that you do not know you have it. We recommend you have an IgG food allergy test done from ImmunoLabs and eliminate any food which shows up positive for 3-6 months.Copyright 1999-2005, RockwellNutrition.NOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

OUCH! Do I have it bad right now! Luckily I have a prescription for

Diflucan (2 pills). I just finished my antibiotics and of course, as

always, end it with a major female type infection. I took one Olive

Leaf pill yesterday and tolerated it just fine. I am thinking that I

should now try to add the primal defense, maybe taking one in the

morning and the other in the evening to see how I react. I also have

the fungal defense, but I'm afraid to overload. Any suggestions

would be appreciated.

>

> > Hey! What kind of bandages do you still have on? I

> > just have the

> > woven cover-oll under each breast. I think I can

> > peel that baby off

> > on Friday. As far as swelling, I never had any, not

> > even any

> > bruising. It will be interesting to see what my

> > incision looks like

> > though. I went for a massage today. Just laid on my

> > back and she

> > massaged my shoulders and neck. I still am a little

> > tight from a

> > couple weeks ago. I think I am going back in 2

> > weeks, and then I

> > think I am going to go monthly. I do not want to

> > feel like that

> > again! She said she will use some detoxifying oils

> > next time. I

> > still am very achy from time to time. I never had

> > problems with

> > yeast infections. a couple kidney infections but

> > maybe yeast about 4

> > times in my life. I know that is a big thing for

> > alot of women. Did

> > you say you had a lift? I guess I had an internal

> > lift, but right

> > now I'm not seeing that. I know I have to be

> > patient. So far though

> > I'm overall pretty pleased. I don't regret taking

> > them out for one

> > second. How long did you have yours? You must have

> > been really sick.

> > I had mine put in at age 35, after I had my

> > children. Some present

> > to myself huh? Anyway, I'm rambling, I know I am

> > supposed to be

> > detoxing but I had 2 glasses of red wine tonight.

> > Bad huh? It's fun

> > once in a while. Have a great night, talk to you

> > soon! Stay Well

> > Kim....

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Think of Fungal Defense as the one that takes the bad

guys out . . . Primal defense replaces the bad guys

with the good ones. . . .

Hugs,

Rogene

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

--- I cant say that my sugar cravings were as bad as yours becuase i

just dont know what you go through, but i have had sugar cravings

for a couple of years now, used to hate chocolate growing up but now

i cant get enough and after every meal and inbetween i would need

some sugar. I could get mean if i didnt get it. I started teh

primal defense first not knowing the fungal defense comes first but

i have to say that now, in 2 weeks, i rarely get those cravings.

Its crazy because i went out and bought a tub of cookies and cream

ice cream and put it in a bowl and then realized i didnt even want

it. Now thats crazy for me. The whole carton is still sitting in

the freezer. So if you havnt tried the Fungal defense yet you

should, and the first few days ull have to try to stay away from the

sugar but hopefully it will become less hard. Also for your back,

have you ever tried a non force technique chiropractor (NFT) I have

one hear in colorado springs and its pretty interesting what they

can do. I would suggest just checking them out. they can help with

more then just back and ache problems.

In , " daryljean35 " <daryljean@c...>

wrote:

> I'm so sorry that it took me so long to write you back. Sitting at

> the computer is very hard for me. I'd love to call you-My # is 702-

> 361-6442-Leave you phone# and I'll call you right back.

>

> It's strange that you mentioned the sinus problem, when I was a

> flight attendant, I had many sinus infections. I was given so many

> antibiotics and I'm sure that didn't help my Candida problem.

Every

> medical Dr. that I have been to in the last 5 yrs. (dozens) all

have

> said that same thing-that everyone has Candida in their body and

> there is no way that I am sick from it. When I ask them about all

> the books-they say that it's a money making scheme.

>

> Do you have terrible sugar cravings like I do? I feel like I am

> addicted to sugar!!!

>

> It sounds like you have been very consistant about taking your

> supplements. Is a Dr. helping you?? I have been diagnosed with

> Mycoplasma also. The Dr. wanted to put me on a high dose of

> antibiotics, but I didn't take them.

>

> I'd love to talk with you!! Love, Daryl

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

>

> Ok, so I took the spit test (twice) and I'm riddled. I just ordered

> some Maitake mushroom stuff, so what else can I do to get rid of it?

> Funny thing is, years ago when Candida first became known, I went to a

> Dr to get checked about it. My mom was with me because we were going

> to go out to lunch after. The Dr insisted she come into the consult

> and spent the time talking to Her above my head as if I were a child,

> and told her it was rediculous, that I was merely suffering from a

> lack of self control. Quack.

>

=======

Go to the link below and see the second and 3rd posts of that topic. For the

proper diet see the address provided in the second post in that thread. Ignore

the google ads.

Low Dose Naltrexone Forum - Check yourself for Candida(yeast overgrowth)...

http://ldn.proboards3.com/index.cgi?action=display & board=forum & thread=1129136093\

& page=1

Guest guest

>

> Ok, so I took the spit test (twice) and I'm riddled. I just ordered

> some Maitake mushroom stuff, so what else can I do to get rid of it?

> Funny thing is, years ago when Candida first became known, I went to a

> Dr to get checked about it. My mom was with me because we were going

> to go out to lunch after. The Dr insisted she come into the consult

> and spent the time talking to Her above my head as if I were a child,

> and told her it was rediculous, that I was merely suffering from a

> lack of self control. Quack.

>

=======

Go to the link below and see the second and 3rd posts of that topic. For the

proper diet see the address provided in the second post in that thread. Ignore

the google ads.

Low Dose Naltrexone Forum - Check yourself for Candida(yeast overgrowth)...

http://ldn.proboards3.com/index.cgi?action=display & board=forum & thread=1129136093\

& page=1

Guest guest

Thanks!!! I have also joined a couple of Candid lists...I am 51, gotta do what I can while I can!!!

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

Thy Feet, My Feet

Dance the Dance of Divinity

-- [low dose naltrexone] Re: Candida

>> Ok, so I took the spit test (twice) and I'm riddled. I just ordered> some Maitake mushroom stuff, so what else can I do to get rid of it?> Funny thing is, years ago when Candida first became known, I went to a> Dr to get checked about it. My mom was with me because we were going> to go out to lunch after. The Dr insisted she come into the consult> and spent the time talking to Her above my head as if I were a child,> and told her it was rediculous, that I was merely suffering from a> lack of self control. Quack.>=======Go to the link below and see the second and 3rd posts of that topic. For the proper diet see the address provided in the second post in that thread. Ignore the google ads.Low Dose Naltrexone Forum - Check yourself for Candida(yeast overgrowth)...http://ldn.proboards3.com/index.cgi?action=display & board=forum & thread=1129136093 & page=1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

No kidding.. I treated myself for candida a couple of years ago because I could

not figure out why my sinus' kept acting up and I don't really know of any for

sure test that can test for internal candida and the medical world thinks not to

much of it. All I know is the meds are good for you, the diet is good for you

and you can't go wrong staying on it. I do believe in constant probiotics, flax

seed oils and a VERY good multi vitamin. I have studied candida till my eyes

turned to yeast and connot make heads or tails of it, but we are pretty sure my

grampa died untreated with this...

Chris...

<jeaninem660@...> wrote:

http://www.drajadams.com/CandidaCultureLabPurchase.html

this is the part I dont get. this could explain some, but

every test for a yaest infection came back negative.I never had the

symptoms of white sores on tounge or in the mouth. I had many signs

of vaginal infections, but didnt have a infection that way, but had a

infection inside my body that attacked my organs and led to a

hisderictomy. this whole time exposed and afterwards, I had dead

white blood cells in my urine, that no one could ever explain why,

until I came across dr. croft who explained how mycotoxins kill off

healthy white blood cells. dead white blood cells in urine are a sign

of infection, but but my doctor tested me for every kind of vanerial

disease he could, all were negative. even for candida, yet when I was

tested for food allergies by blind testing(I think thats what it is

called) where certain drops were put under my tounge and asked if my

lips were numb, than a drop to counteract the first drop. corn and

candida yeast listed in report.he had me do a test while effected by

these and showed effects to thinking, I was suffering a MCS attack

when I got there ,from something used in the motel hallways on the

carpet that morning. and he noted eyes dilated and dry rales in left

lung, and I described my symptoms and he dignosed MCS before he even

did testing, problem was, I was still suffer the effects when they

did these tounge drops so my lips were alredy numb, but still could

tell with corn and candida. may of effected some other one outcome,

because of this. specific IgE MCS test reactions to milk and eggs,(1)

wheat negitive, and I can eat wheat.

also shows penicillium notatum(11), aspergillus fumigatus(1), candida

albicans(negitive), alternaris(1). specific IgG showed penicillium

notatum(1), candida albaicans (11), alterneria tenius(111).

allergy test showed housedust,mite,ragweed, grass, trees, cockroaches,

T.C.E., alternaria, cladasporium,mold A,aspergillus, penicillium,

formalin, stachy, fusarium, epicoccum, pulluaria. I was suposed to go

back for more testing but havent been able too afford it. I dont know

about anyone else, but I hate not haveing answers, and its all so

confussing with a brain that doesn't work well.

FAIR USE NOTICE:

Guest guest

Many people have fungal infections that mimic candida. Aspergillus is one

biggie,

colonizes the colon like candida, but is not. Candida is a fungal infection.

There are some doctors doing research on this, not yet published as far as I

know. They

are finding several species of mold fungus that colonize the human body, and

they are

finding SEVERAL in the colon, some are toxigenic. One doc has said that we tend

to get re-

infected when we are in an environment and get re-exposed to mold.

So, some of the mycotoxin related effects you have could be from mycotoxins

being

produced by a fungal infection (that happens to be a different fungus than

candida).

If the doc had taken tissue samples from your hysterectomy and sent them to

toxicology,

it may have shown hyphea from fungus, like some other women I know have. They

had to

have a hysterectomy because of fungal infection of the uterus. And have proof.

It sounds to me like this is a whole nuther way of looking into this illness,

one that could

be helpful for us. The toxic effects from a moldy environment are not the only

way we get

exposed. A big one, but not the only one. Infection looks like another major

player.

>

> http://www.drajadams.com/CandidaCultureLabPurchase.html

>

> this is the part I dont get. this could explain some, but

> every test for a yaest infection came back negative.I never had the

> symptoms of white sores on tounge or in the mouth. I had many signs

> of vaginal infections, but didnt have a infection that way, but had a

> infection inside my body that attacked my organs and led to a

> hisderictomy. this whole time exposed and afterwards, I had dead

> white blood cells in my urine, that no one could ever explain why,

> until I came across dr. croft who explained how mycotoxins kill off

> healthy white blood cells. dead white blood cells in urine are a sign

> of infection, but but my doctor tested me for every kind of vanerial

> disease he could, all were negative. even for candida, yet when I was

> tested for food allergies by blind testing(I think thats what it is

> called) where certain drops were put under my tounge and asked if my

> lips were numb, than a drop to counteract the first drop. corn and

> candida yeast listed in report.he had me do a test while effected by

> these and showed effects to thinking, I was suffering a MCS attack

> when I got there ,from something used in the motel hallways on the

> carpet that morning. and he noted eyes dilated and dry rales in left

> lung, and I described my symptoms and he dignosed MCS before he even

> did testing, problem was, I was still suffer the effects when they

> did these tounge drops so my lips were alredy numb, but still could

> tell with corn and candida. may of effected some other one outcome,

> because of this. specific IgE MCS test reactions to milk and eggs,(1)

> wheat negitive, and I can eat wheat.

> also shows penicillium notatum(11), aspergillus fumigatus(1), candida

> albicans(negitive), alternaris(1). specific IgG showed penicillium

> notatum(1), candida albaicans (11), alterneria tenius(111).

> allergy test showed housedust,mite,ragweed, grass, trees, cockroaches,

> T.C.E., alternaria, cladasporium,mold A,aspergillus, penicillium,

> formalin, stachy, fusarium, epicoccum, pulluaria. I was suposed to go

> back for more testing but havent been able too afford it. I dont know

> about anyone else, but I hate not haveing answers, and its all so

> confussing with a brain that doesn't work well.

>

Guest guest

yes, I had a infection in my body.Trichathecene mycotoxins are

known to cause severe infections. this was one of my first symptoms.

mycotoxins have to lodge in your every glad, all over your body,

includeing your sinus glands. this caused fibromyalgia like symptoms,

and many ackes and pain, and just pushing on my glands in any spot

can aggervate this, so there still there. while in the mold the two

glans in my lower back would swell and my whole back would be hot and

swollen and still and ackey.I think this was also reason for

numbness, burning tingleing, spasms, jerking,fevers, and sweating.

some other myco's might have same

effect.

> >

> > http://www.drajadams.com/CandidaCultureLabPurchase.html

> >

> > this is the part I dont get. this could explain some, but

> > every test for a yaest infection came back negative.I never had

the

> > symptoms of white sores on tounge or in the mouth. I had many

signs

> > of vaginal infections, but didnt have a infection that way, but

had a

> > infection inside my body that attacked my organs and led to a

> > hisderictomy. this whole time exposed and afterwards, I had dead

> > white blood cells in my urine, that no one could ever explain

why,

> > until I came across dr. croft who explained how mycotoxins kill

off

> > healthy white blood cells. dead white blood cells in urine are a

sign

> > of infection, but but my doctor tested me for every kind of

vanerial

> > disease he could, all were negative. even for candida, yet when I

was

> > tested for food allergies by blind testing(I think thats what it

is

> > called) where certain drops were put under my tounge and asked if

my

> > lips were numb, than a drop to counteract the first drop. corn

and

> > candida yeast listed in report.he had me do a test while effected

by

> > these and showed effects to thinking, I was suffering a MCS

attack

> > when I got there ,from something used in the motel hallways on

the

> > carpet that morning. and he noted eyes dilated and dry rales in

left

> > lung, and I described my symptoms and he dignosed MCS before he

even

> > did testing, problem was, I was still suffer the effects when

they

> > did these tounge drops so my lips were alredy numb, but still

could

> > tell with corn and candida. may of effected some other one

outcome,

> > because of this. specific IgE MCS test reactions to milk and eggs,

(1)

> > wheat negitive, and I can eat wheat.

> > also shows penicillium notatum(11), aspergillus fumigatus(1),

candida

> > albicans(negitive), alternaris(1). specific IgG showed

penicillium

> > notatum(1), candida albaicans (11), alterneria tenius(111).

> > allergy test showed housedust,mite,ragweed, grass, trees,

cockroaches,

> > T.C.E., alternaria, cladasporium,mold A,aspergillus, penicillium,

> > formalin, stachy, fusarium, epicoccum, pulluaria. I was suposed

to go

> > back for more testing but havent been able too afford it. I dont

know

> > about anyone else, but I hate not haveing answers, and its all so

> > confussing with a brain that doesn't work well.

> >

>

Guest guest

You missed my point.

The fungal infection is now primary. The fungus/mold is now inside your body,

is

infecting it, it is releasing the mycotoxins, also inside your body.

If one takes anitfungal drugs or hebs, this effect can be reduced, by getting

rid of the

infection.

If one still lives in an environement in which one is still getting re-exposed

to the mold

and/or toxins, re-infection can and usually will occur.

I understand your symptoms, I have had many of them myself.

> > >

> > > http://www.drajadams.com/CandidaCultureLabPurchase.html

> > >

> > > this is the part I dont get. this could explain some, but

> > > every test for a yaest infection came back negative.I never had

> the

> > > symptoms of white sores on tounge or in the mouth. I had many

> signs

> > > of vaginal infections, but didnt have a infection that way, but

> had a

> > > infection inside my body that attacked my organs and led to a

> > > hisderictomy. this whole time exposed and afterwards, I had dead

> > > white blood cells in my urine, that no one could ever explain

> why,

> > > until I came across dr. croft who explained how mycotoxins kill

> off

> > > healthy white blood cells. dead white blood cells in urine are a

> sign

> > > of infection, but but my doctor tested me for every kind of

> vanerial

> > > disease he could, all were negative. even for candida, yet when I

> was

> > > tested for food allergies by blind testing(I think thats what it

> is

> > > called) where certain drops were put under my tounge and asked if

> my

> > > lips were numb, than a drop to counteract the first drop. corn

> and

> > > candida yeast listed in report.he had me do a test while effected

> by

> > > these and showed effects to thinking, I was suffering a MCS

> attack

> > > when I got there ,from something used in the motel hallways on

> the

> > > carpet that morning. and he noted eyes dilated and dry rales in

> left

> > > lung, and I described my symptoms and he dignosed MCS before he

> even

> > > did testing, problem was, I was still suffer the effects when

> they

> > > did these tounge drops so my lips were alredy numb, but still

> could

> > > tell with corn and candida. may of effected some other one

> outcome,

> > > because of this. specific IgE MCS test reactions to milk and eggs,

> (1)

> > > wheat negitive, and I can eat wheat.

> > > also shows penicillium notatum(11), aspergillus fumigatus(1),

> candida

> > > albicans(negitive), alternaris(1). specific IgG showed

> penicillium

> > > notatum(1), candida albaicans (11), alterneria tenius(111).

> > > allergy test showed housedust,mite,ragweed, grass, trees,

> cockroaches,

> > > T.C.E., alternaria, cladasporium,mold A,aspergillus, penicillium,

> > > formalin, stachy, fusarium, epicoccum, pulluaria. I was suposed

> to go

> > > back for more testing but havent been able too afford it. I dont

> know

> > > about anyone else, but I hate not haveing answers, and its all so

> > > confussing with a brain that doesn't work well.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

yes, I know, and Im out of the mold and this has inproved some on

its own. problem is finding a doctor with some knowledge in this area

to treat

me.

> >

> > yes, I had a infection in my body.Trichathecene mycotoxins are

> > known to cause severe infections. this was one of my first

symptoms.

> > mycotoxins have to lodge in your every glad, all over your body,

> > includeing your sinus glands. this caused fibromyalgia like

symptoms,

> > and many ackes and pain, and just pushing on my glands in any

spot

> > can aggervate this, so there still there. while in the mold the

two

> > glans in my lower back would swell and my whole back would be hot

and

> > swollen and still and ackey.I think this was also reason for

> > numbness, burning tingleing, spasms, jerking,fevers, and

sweating.

> > some other myco's might have same

> >

effect.

Guest guest

>>>OnBehalf Of who

yes, I know, and Im out of the mold and this has inproved some on

its own. problem is finding a doctor with some knowledge in this area

to treat me. >>>

That's always a big problem finding a qualified physician. Yes we do have

physicians across the country qualified to diagnose and treat us; however

the problem is finding the money to get to their offices, the consult fees,

costs for diagnostic testing and treatments. I'm glad many ill with toxic

mold illness have been able to get the treatment they need.

It will get better for us in the future with more local physicians becoming

educated and our various health insurance plans picking up the costs.

Rosie

• 1 year later...

, Cleansing is necessary, but you must also use probiotics to replenish the good bacteria. Candida happens when the bad bacteria out number the good. I think the ideal balance is 80% good and 20%bad. Glad that I can help! Anne TX

My husband was never officially tested for candida but after his

recent bout with his tooth infection, drugged up for that with the

bad drugs, and more bad drugs, he had full blown candida we believe

alive and well, so I put him on a candida free diet. He is taking a

cleanse right now, by aquaflora, believe is company name, and is

doing fabulous.

He has not had any fruits in about 3 weeks and no breads. He will go

back to limited fruits eventually. We always ate lots of fresh

fruits/veggies, but he also did lots of breads over the years. He's

also having foot bathes done by professional and first visit dumped

lots of yeast. Last visit lots of mucus and yeast; tomorrow comes

his 3rd of 10 visits he's committed to. We do mainly raw, but we

are vegans too--no animal ingredients for us for years now. We

hardly eat a nut now. I added unwanted pounds but falling in love

with nuts. I now adopted the attitude of being allergic to most of

them. The candida cleanse is a 3 month program and we bought the

stuff at the health food store. It runs about $29 per bottle and

started with the potency one first or maybe called Super Potent. He

is doing probiotics now too for the over 50 crowd person...senior or

such.

Oh, he is doing some grains which is mainly rice. When we are doing

is working.

Great to see Don back.

carolg

>

> > Don had wrote this to me on candida and I wanted to pass this

along.

> >

> >

> > Nuts and raw green leafy vegetables along with Raw organic

fruits

> > will do more for starving out candida then any protein ever

will.

> > Here is my suggestion, fast. Plain and simple. Fast for 6 or

seven

> > days and then go on an all 100% raw, preferrably organic,

living

> > foods diet of fresh raw leafy greens (lots of them), whole

fruits

> > (no juices), very little if any nuts, avocados or seeds, no

> > processed anything and limit the olive oil to a tablespoon maybe

on

> > your salad. No stevia either. I see no reason to limit celery

or

> > tomatoes. Tomatoes are not a vegetable but a fruit. Potatoes

are

> > not a vegetable either but they are a very starchy tuber and

she

> > should not eat them. No root foods. The rest I pretty much

agree

> > with. I do not suggest anything from Atkins as it is processed.

No

> > grains unless she eats sprouts. No legumes unless they are

sprouts.

> > Nothing cooked.

> >

> >

> > Suzi

>

• 2 years later...

Not to sound too personal, what would candida look like in bowel movements ? Am working on candida issues myself. Thanks Orrilia

From: krave2626 <krave2626@...> Sent: Mon, September 13, 2010 1:31:15 AMSubject: [ ] Re: Lots of newbies want to know how we are using MMS and resultsagreed, i want to learn about MMS on this forum. well, i myself have been using MMS1 for a week straight at 1 drop 3 times per day and candida is coming out heavily in my bowel movements. which i am most happy about.> >>------------------------------------

it looks like white mucous slime.

--- In , jr orrilia <dallas6568@...>

wrote:

>

> Not to sound too personal, what would candida look like in bowel movements ? 

> Am working on candida issues myself.  Thanks Orrilia

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: krave2626 <krave2626@...>

>

> Sent: Mon, September 13, 2010 1:31:15 AM

> Subject: [ ] Re: Lots of newbies want to know how we

> are using MMS and results

>

> agreed, i want to learn about MMS on this forum. well, i myself have been

using

> MMS1 for a week straight at 1 drop 3 times per day and candida is coming out

> heavily in my bowel movements. which i am most happy about.

>

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Thanks for much for great info. Orrilia

From: krave2626 <krave2626@...> Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 3:29:07 AMSubject: [ ] Re: Candidait looks like white mucous slime.------------------------------------