RemedySpot.com

psoriasis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A while back someone posted a link for a cream to treat psoriasis. I have spent the better part of an hour searching and reading messages back to 2005, but not finding what I was looking for.

Anyone remember this? I'm pretty sure the post did not come from Suzanne so that narrows the search a lot! LOL........

Thanks for any help - Shari

See the following messages - maybe these will help. 41437 33747 31121 SUziSuzanne <suziesgoats@...> wrote: Funny Shari... lol Here is one from the files .. .I'll look for the other one you're referencing.. __________________________________________________Do

You ?Tired of spam? has the best spam protection around http://mail.

Ah sweetie, these are all written by you and I KNOW what I'm looking for did not come from you.

What am I doing incorrectly in the search mode? I come up with bupkiss when I put in "psoriasis".

Shari

Re: psoriasis

See the following messages - maybe these will help.

SUziSuzanne <suziesgoats > wrote:

Funny Shari... lol

Here is one from the files .. .I'll look for the other one you're referencing..

Try these...39970 and 42886I've used psoriasis, eczema, cream.... don't see any cream recipes.. sorry. SV <shavig@...> wrote: Ah sweetie, these are all written by you and I KNOW what I'm looking for did not come from you. What am I doing incorrectly in the search mode? I come up with bupkiss when I put in "psoriasis". Shari __________________________________________________

Shari,

What about ion cleanses? I posted a link I believe of the

organization local that has practioners nationwide. Not sure if in

your area however. Husband doing this still.

Also Malkamus had a great testimony of a HM who had psoriasis for

maybe 20 or 30 years and healed totally by Hallelujah Diet. Janis

Damask was health minister in Michigan. Email me privately if you

need her email address.

I wonder if the Eczema Rescue, www.peacefulmountain.com, cream

husband is using would help out as it said its for eczema and

rashes: poke, blood root, St. 's wort, chaparral, arnica, white

willow, comfrey, calendula & aloe vera, Vit C, in an essential oil

cream. 888 303 3388 MST

I assume health food stores have it. Keep us posted.

Hugs,

carolg

--- In health , " SV " <shavig@...>

wrote:

>

> A while back someone posted a link for a cream to treat

psoriasis. I have spent the better part of an hour searching and

reading messages back to 2005, but not finding what I was looking

for.

>

> Anyone remember this? I'm pretty sure the post did not come from

Suzanne so that narrows the search a lot! LOL........

>

> Thanks for any help - Shari

>

"Shari I must have missed something in having to delete mails. Could you send me the link please?"

Ohmigawd! This is absolutely too funny!!! I do not have the link, I'm looking for whoever (or is it whomever) posted the link. I thought I had it in my files but cannot locate it anywhere.

"Who's on first..................................."

Shari

LOL What's on second? I did not miss anything. Just missed what I thought I did not miss.....

Gayla

On 11/11/07, SV <shavig@...> wrote:

" Shari I must have missed something in having to delete mails. Could you send me the link please? "

Ohmigawd! This is absolutely too funny!!! I do not have the link, I'm looking for whoever (or is it whomever) posted the link. I thought I had it in my files but cannot locate it anywhere.

" Who's on first................................... "

Shari

• 3 weeks later...

Herbalcom.com has a psoriasis cream. It does not cure, but it helps and soothes.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Try these...39970 and 42886I've used psoriasis, eczema, cream.... don't see any cream recipes..

sorry.

SV <shavig@...> wrote:

Ah sweetie, these are all written by you and I KNOW what I'm looking for did not come from you.

What am I doing incorrectly in the search mode? I come up with bupkiss when I put in "psoriasis".

Shari

I have seen an important improvement in the psoriasis condition detoxifying the liver.

Rena

Try these...39970 and 42886I've used psoriasis, eczema, cream.... don't see any cream recipes..

sorry.

SV <shavigverizon (DOT) net> wrote:

Shari

I believe that, for sure. If stuff isn't filtered out through liver and kidneys, how is your body going to slough it? Through the skin.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

sorry.

Shari

Hello to all! My brother has psoriasis before. We have gone through a lot of doctors and a series of tests but it never do goo until we have known an alternative doctor, an allopatic doctor. He advise us to take sodium ascorbate vitamin C. Little by little it improves. Now it's almost well. It's only five weeks then.

Re: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] psoriasis

sorry.

Shari

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Interesting. How much does he take each day?

Hello to all! My brother has psoriasis before. We have gone through a lot of doctors and a series of tests but it never do goo until we have known an alternative doctor, an allopatic doctor. He advise us to take sodium ascorbate vitamin C. Little by little it improves. Now it's almost well. It's only five weeks then.