RemedySpot.com

Looking for answers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, You need to do the following 4 clean ups: Dental, Diet, Body and Home. Starting with diets you should try and eat only fresh...no canned, boxed or packaged foods. This eliminates toxic additives and sugar. Shop on the outside counters of the grocery store..think FRESH. For house cleanup, eliminate all toxic chemicals and clean with such things as apple cider vinegar. Assuming that cancer is caused by parasites, call Len Sieradski at Old Amish Formulas 260-672-2272 and ask him to send you the free downloads for body clean up.Tell him your problem. He is a vendor but is sometimes helpful but very busy. Finding an advocate>: Try contacting the American Cancer Society, The American Red Cross, The Hospital where you were diagnosed - ask for patient advocate and State Welfare Agency. I'm really not familiar with this process. Just guessing. Use herbal support such as Essiac. Work on getting your body pH to an alkaline state as Cancer can not thrive in an alkaline body but thrives in an acidic environment. You can do this with diet but more quickly with alkaline drops in your water - do both!. Look up Sang Whang on internet for his Alkalife drops. They are not expensive. There are many other drops too that do the same but not familiar with them. I do all of these things as a preventative measures so that my cancer of 20 years ago will not return and I can remain relatively healthy. Drink lots of pure water and as already suggested, add fresh lemon which helps to alkalize your body. I use Lugol's solution (iodine) for thyroid and immune support, Our food today lacks iodine as the planet is now pretty much depleted. I use magnesium drops and

transdermal magnesium as our food is lacking in this mineral. Use only Celtic sea salt or Real Salt instead of sodium choloride (table salt). Good salt is not that expensive. Here's to your health. Anne TX USA