RemedySpot.com

Off Topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,Below are some nice quotes from Mark Twain:A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun isshining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes younothing. It was here first.I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of whichactually happened.I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are inalmost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination.In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then hemade school boards.It is better to keep your mouth closed and let

people think you are afool than to open it and remove all doubt.It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the worldand moral courage so rare.Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do notunderstand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand.Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress.But I repeat myself.The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and lifestands explained.A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is puttingon its shoes.Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is timeto reform.You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is

out of focus.Man is the Only Animal that Blushes. Or needs to. Anne