RemedySpot.com

Re: Aloe Vera - taking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have liquid for internal use.. What does the bottle say... what is strength? Suzicgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: My daughter is starting on aloe vera gel today. How much, how often, in what? (straight, juice or?) She found organic one, in plastic containers, at Vitamin Shoppe. Probably bottles hard to find. Remember she was just diagnosed with Crohn's Disease (IBD) plus bleeding ulcer so the reason for the aloe as one thing she is taking besides probiotics, etc. I am hoping she will also get into a gym, do yoga, steam room, have a trainer part of a medical prescription from dr. Chiro is part of her insurance so she can do that.She's in the sickness model at the moment and believing she can make choices to be in the "prevention" model later. Sure gets pricey to get well and

also helping $ gets expensive without a choice but HELP. Thanks sisters and brothers.hugs,carolg

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Hey Sis, Here in our neck of the woods, HarMart off of has Aloe Juice. Can't verify the quality, as I've never had it, but have seen it every time we go in for our peppers and veggies. You might check it out. Peace, love, laughter cgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: My daughter is starting on aloe vera gel today. How much, how often, in what? (straight, juice or?) She found organic one, in plastic containers, at Vitamin Shoppe. Probably bottles

hard to find. Remember she was just diagnosed with Crohn's Disease (IBD) plus bleeding ulcer so the reason for the aloe as one thing she is taking besides probiotics, etc. I am hoping she will also get into a gym, do yoga, steam room, have a trainer part of a medical prescription from dr. Chiro is part of her insurance so she can do that.She's in the sickness model at the moment and believing she can make choices to be in the "prevention" model later. Sure gets pricey to get well and also helping $ gets expensive without a choice but HELP. Thanks sisters and brothers.hugs,carolg .

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Hey Bro,

My daughter lives in TX so it's easier for her to buy there. I won't

be there till Christmas time and that's a long way to wait to heal.

Haven't been to HarMart in a while. Hooked into Sunflower Market at

the present time or Costco has several organics that we love.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Your sister,

carolg

> My daughter is starting on aloe vera gel today. How

much, how often,

> in what? (straight, juice or?) She found organic one, in plastic

> containers, at Vitamin Shoppe. Probably bottles hard to find.

> Remember she was just diagnosed with Crohn's Disease (IBD) plus

> bleeding ulcer so the reason for the aloe as one thing she is

taking

> besides probiotics, etc. I am hoping she will also get into a gym,

do

> yoga, steam room, have a trainer part of a medical prescription

from

> dr. Chiro is part of her insurance so she can do that.

>

> She's in the sickness model at the moment and believing she can

make

> choices to be in the " prevention " model later. Sure gets pricey to

> get well and also helping $ gets expensive without a choice but

HELP.

>

> Thanks sisters and brothers.

> hugs,

> carolg