RemedySpot.com

Re: Favorite Beverage builds strong bones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Black tea?

Don't know if I mentioned it here, but I purchased a weight vest to use on my walks. It has been proven that weight bearing exercises help build bone density in women. I got the 45# model and I'm up to a whopping 20# and I can't believe how sore I am! I started with only 10# and it wasn't enough and upped to 15# and stayed there for two weeks. But the 20# has really kicked in and made quite a difference in how I feel. I'm winded after only about 2 blocks! I'll stick with this weight until I can walk without gasping for air.

Happy Saturday - Shari

Shari - which one did you get? is there a website?

thanks, Carol

>

> Don't know if I mentioned it here, but I purchased a weight vest to

use on my walks.

> Happy Saturday - Shari

>

All bones benefit from being used. When an animal breaks a bone, rather than keeping all weight off the foot, we make a splint that allows the foot to touch the ground. The animal will put weight on that foot little by little and the bone heals faster.

Glad you bought one and are seeing good results.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Re: Favorite Beverage builds strong bones

Black tea?

Don't know if I mentioned it here, but I purchased a weight vest to use on my walks. It has been proven that weight bearing exercises help build bone density in women. I got the 45# model and I'm up to a whopping 20# and I can't believe how sore I am! I started with only 10# and it wasn't enough and upped to 15# and stayed there for two weeks. But the 20# has really kicked in and made quite a difference in how I feel. I'm winded after only about 2 blocks! I'll stick with this weight until I can walk without gasping for air.

Happy Saturday - Shari

""pure" tea or natural tea"

Okay, you got me on this one. What is "pure" tea? Just one type of leaf? "Natural tea"? Not sure on that one either. Most everything in tea is "natural" unless you're talking about instant tea, bleah!!

Shari

exactly.. tea with no artificial ingredients.SV <shavig@...> wrote: ""pure" tea or natural tea" Okay, you got me on this one. What is "pure" tea? Just one type of leaf? "Natural tea"? Not sure on that one either. Most everything in tea is "natural" unless you're talking about instant tea, bleah!! Shari

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to see about getting a weight vest. I hope the sell them here in WI

GOD pursues us in our restlessness, receives us in our sinfulness, holds us in our brokenness BLESSINGSDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.