RemedySpot.com

Re: Why detox? now castor oil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Rita.. Yes it will....Here is one message - 43136 in the message archives... if you type in castor oil in the search box there will all kinds of messages on castor oil... It is a remarkable oil. Although this oil could be a carrier oil, it is not commonly used this way. It is rather viscous, yet well absorbed by the skin, softening and moisturizing. Herbalists make body compresses using Castor Oil (for example to detoxify the organism) using its ability to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin. It is also commonly used to soften corns and dry, chapped skin, and as a natural hair conditioner. The plant is sometimes called Palma Christi or "hand of Christ" as a folk reference to its healing properties. Suzisnowwolf1779 <snowwolf1779@...> wrote: Very good

article Suzi, when you have a minute could you tell me please what castor oil is used for? I heard from a good friend that it can also be used on hands if they are dry and cracked? any thoughts on this will help choose a form or other to use, thanks! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

-Thanks very much Suzi! I will buy some for my dry skin and its bonus

of being completely natural.

Rita

-- In health , Suzanne <suziesgoats@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi Rita..

> Yes it will....Here is one message - 43136 in the message

archives... if you type in castor oil in the search box there will all

kinds of messages on castor oil... It is a remarkable oil.

>