RemedySpot.com

My Christmas Wish to You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've adapted this poem to all of you.......... Merry Christmas everyone! An Inspirational Poem - By Pulsifer If I could wish a wish for you, it would be for peace and happiness not only now, BUT for the whole year through! I wish that there always be food on your table. And that you always remember those less fortunate. May you always take time to share, and thank those who share with you. (as you never know when they won't be there to share with anymore) I wish for time, so you

may reflect on the blessings that you have, (and your many friends who care about you) (Be thankful for what you have - not what you don't... you are where you need to be at this point in time... learn and grow from this experience Never give up and strive for the best you can be.) and that you express your love to those who are dear to you now, not later. May you never feel lonely, because there are those who care. (Like all of my HAWK family) That you realize: you are special, you are unique, you make a difference, not only at Christmas, but all year! I wish for your thoughts to be positive ones, that you never quit, that you never give up, and that you

continue to learn. and love your fellow human being. I wish for the love, peace, and joy of Christmas to be yours always, and for being who you are Thank you all for all you have done this year your caring, your compassion, your love for one another. I truly believe if the world was like the people here we would not have conflicts. We truly would have peace on earth. Suzi

List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.