RemedySpot.com

Re: about Doctor Brownstein

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rena, Where you at again?? SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Hello Anne and all,I went to Doctor Brownstein's website and sent an email from there. As nobody contacted me I called and they told me that they couldn't answer all the emails that they received.This means that I can't get in touch with him.Any suggestion, or any other good doctor out there who can help me get rid of an ovarian cyst, please?Thank you,Rena Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Here is a website that may give you some insight.. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/iodine.html What about taking kelp? SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Hello Anne and all,I went to Doctor Brownstein's website and sent an email from there. As nobody contacted me I called and they told me that they couldn't answer all the emails that they received.This means that I can't get in touch with him.Any suggestion, or any other good doctor out there who can help me get rid of an ovarian cyst, please? Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I live in Miami, South Florida. A near city, if the doctor is fine, would be ok also (Hollywood, Miramar, Fort Lauderdale,

etc.)

I find acupuncturists, but I already tried acupuncture several times and it didn't work for me.

I contacted 2 chiropractors, but I wasted my time.

Rena,

Where you at again??

SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Hello Anne and all,I went to Doctor Brownstein's website and sent an email from there. As nobody contacted me I called and they told me that they couldn't answer all the emails that they received.This means that I can't get in touch with him.Any suggestion, or any other good doctor out there who can help me get rid of an ovarian cyst, please?Thank you,Rena

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

I'm going to check this website. Thanks.

In reference to iodine, I eat seaweeds regularly and I had some iodine supplement. Sometime ago I read about Dr. Write MD in WA who treats ovarian cysts using SSKI IODIDE and the cysts disappear in a few months. He even healed his daughter.

I never was able to get in touch with him, but someone from his clinic, told me I had to contact one of the staff doctors. I did and she didn't feel confident in treating me on the phone.

It seems like everything is everywhere else, but not in Florida.

Rena

Here is a website that may give you some insight..

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/iodine.html

What about taking kelp?

SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Hello Anne and all,I went to Doctor Brownstein's website and sent an email from there. As nobody contacted me I called and they told me that they couldn't answer all the emails that they received.This means that I can't get in touch with him.Any suggestion, or any other good doctor out there who can help me get rid of an ovarian cyst, please?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Here are some alternative health clinics.. maybe one of them can help or direct you. Florida: Accent on Health in Lake Worth is run by Sheri W. Pinsley, D.O. They treat most cancers, chronic fatigue, immune suppressive diseases, candida, MS, Parkinson's disease, and chronic pain. They use intravenous treatments including chelation, vitamins and minerals, and hydrogen peroxide; nutritional counseling; stress management; and lifestyle modifications. Phone: (407) 547-2770.Center for Metabolic Disorders in Hollywood is run by E.K. Schandl, Ph.D. He also treats heart disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, lupus, and AIDS. He uses Metabolic-IV, interferon, hyperbaric oxygen, and nutrition. Phone: 954-929-4814 www.caprofile.net (He also runs American Metabolic Labs in

Hollywood, FL) Dayton Medical Center, run by Dayton, MD DO, in Sunny Isles Beach FL integrates holistic, alternative and mainstream conventional medicine to treat cancer, arteriosclerosis, arthritis, neurological disorders including MS, and general conditions. They specialize in preventive medicine including Insulin Potentiation Therapy, Poly MVA, Cantron, QiGong, low dose Naltrexone, chelation therapy, cell therapy, therapeutic nutrition, IV's, and oxidation therapy. Their website is www.daytonmedical.com and their phone number is (305) 931-8484. Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL. They treat cancer,

heart disease, diabetes, obesity, allergies, and more. They use diet, detox, mind/body approaches, nutritional counseling, wheatgrass and juice therapy, nutripuncture, and electro-magnetic treatments. We are not sure if they are set up to treat advanced cancers. www.hippocratesinst.com 800-842-2125 Immuno-Augmentative Therapy Centre has an office in Fort Lauderdale, but the clinic is in the Bahamas. Lost Horizon Health Awareness Center in Oviedo, FL, run by Roy B. Kupsinel, M.D., also treats degenerative diseases. Therapies include EDTA chelation, preventive medicine, nutrition, and diet. Phone: 407-365-6681. Email rkupsinel@.... Panama City Clinic aka

Akbar Clinic is in Panama City, FL. It is run by Naima Abdel-Ghany, M.D. She also treats AIDS and chronic degenerative diseases using metabolic therapy, nutrition, enzymes, hyperpyrexia, oxygenation, acupuncture, supplements, and natural immune enhancers. Phone: (850) 872-8122. We have heard very good things about her. Perlmutter Health Center in Naples also treats arthritis, bowel and digestive disorders, cardiovascular, problems, dementia, and Parkinsons. They use a variety of complementary health techniques, including vitamins, nutrition, herbal, massage, and EDTA chelation. http://www.perlhealth.com/about.htm 941-649-7400 McNaughton, M.D. has a clinic in Sarasota. He also treats immune dysregulation, cardiac/pulmonary diseases, and chronic fatigue syndrome using chelation,

bio-oxidative, nutrition, and immune system enhancement. Phone: 813-365-6273. Victor A. Marcial-Vega, M.D. in Miami, FL uses a multi-faceted nutritional and herbal supplementation program to strengthen the immune system and the patient's own inner defenses. 305-213-3507 www.atlantisenergy.net Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: I live in Miami, South Florida. A near city, if the doctor is fine, would be ok also (Hollywood, Miramar, Fort Lauderdale,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thank you Suzy, I'll investigate all this.

In reference to Dayton, one of the doctors in the list, I know him and he is really bad.

I met him sometime ago for something minor and I don't recommend him to anyone.

I will check all the others.

Thank you,

Rena

Here are some alternative health clinics.. maybe one of them can help or direct you.

Florida:

Accent on Health in Lake Worth is run by Sheri W. Pinsley, D.O. They treat most cancers, chronic fatigue, immune suppressive diseases, candida, MS, Parkinson's disease, and chronic pain. They use intravenous treatments including chelation, vitamins and minerals, and hydrogen peroxide; nutritional counseling; stress management; and lifestyle modifications. Phone: (407) 547-2770.Center for Metabolic Disorders in Hollywood is run by E.K. Schandl, Ph.D. He also treats heart disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, lupus, and AIDS. He uses Metabolic-IV, interferon, hyperbaric oxygen, and nutrition. Phone: 954-929-4814 www.caprofile.net (He also runs American Metabolic Labs in Hollywood, FL)

Dayton Medical Center, run by Dayton, MD DO, in Sunny Isles Beach FL integrates holistic, alternative and mainstream conventional medicine to treat cancer, arteriosclerosis, arthritis, neurological disorders including MS, and general conditions. They specialize in preventive medicine including Insulin Potentiation Therapy, Poly MVA, Cantron, QiGong, low dose Naltrexone, chelation therapy, cell therapy, therapeutic nutrition, IV's, and oxidation therapy. Their website is www.daytonmedical.com and their phone number is (305) 931-8484.

Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL. They treat cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, allergies, and more. They use diet, detox, mind/body approaches, nutritional counseling, wheatgrass and juice therapy, nutripuncture, and electro-magnetic treatments. We are not sure if they are set up to treat advanced cancers. www.hippocratesinst.com 800-842-2125 Immuno-Augmentative Therapy Centre has an office in Fort Lauderdale, but the clinic is in the Bahamas.

Lost Horizon Health Awareness Center in Oviedo, FL, run by Roy B. Kupsinel, M.D., also treats degenerative diseases. Therapies include EDTA chelation, preventive medicine, nutrition, and diet. Phone: 407-365-6681. Email rkupsinelaol. Panama City Clinic aka Akbar Clinic is in Panama City, FL. It is run by Naima Abdel-Ghany, M.D. She also treats AIDS and chronic degenerative diseases using metabolic therapy, nutrition, enzymes, hyperpyrexia, oxygenation, acupuncture, supplements, and natural immune enhancers. Phone: (850) 872-8122. We have heard very good things about her. Perlmutter Health Center in Naples also treats arthritis, bowel and digestive disorders, cardiovascular, problems, dementia, and Parkinsons. They use a variety of complementary health techniques, including vitamins, nutrition, herbal, massage, and EDTA chelation. http://www.perlhealth.com/about.htm 941-649-7400 McNaughton, M.D. has a clinic in Sarasota. He also treats immune dysregulation, cardiac/pulmonary diseases, and chronic fatigue syndrome using chelation, bio-oxidative, nutrition, and immune system enhancement. Phone: 813-365-6273. Victor A. Marcial-Vega, M.D. in Miami, FL uses a multi-faceted nutritional and herbal supplementation program to strengthen the immune system and the patient's own inner defenses. 305-213-3507 www.atlantisenergy.net

Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

I live in Miami, South Florida. A near city, if the doctor is fine, would be ok also (Hollywood, Miramar, Fort Lauderdale,

Oh... well, it was on my file as to Florida drs... (alternative medicine)Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Thank you Suzy, I'll investigate all this. In reference to Dayton, one of the doctors in the list, I know him and he is really bad. I met him sometime ago for something minor and I don't recommend him to anyone. I will check all the others. Thank you, Rena Re: about Doctor Brownstein Here are some alternative health clinics.. maybe one of them can help or direct you. Florida: Accent on Health in Lake Worth is run by

Sheri W. Pinsley, D.O. They treat most cancers, chronic fatigue, immune suppressive diseases, candida, MS, Parkinson's disease, and chronic pain. They use intravenous treatments including chelation, vitamins and minerals, and hydrogen peroxide; nutritional counseling; stress management; and lifestyle modifications. Phone: (407) 547-2770.Center for Metabolic Disorders in Hollywood is run by E.K. Schandl, Ph.D. He also treats heart disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, lupus, and AIDS. He uses Metabolic-IV, interferon, hyperbaric oxygen, and nutrition. Phone: 954-929-4814 www.caprofile.net (He also runs American Metabolic Labs in Hollywood, FL) Dayton Medical Center, run by Dayton, MD DO, in Sunny Isles Beach FL integrates holistic, alternative and mainstream conventional medicine to treat

cancer, arteriosclerosis, arthritis, neurological disorders including MS, and general conditions. They specialize in preventive medicine including Insulin Potentiation Therapy, Poly MVA, Cantron, QiGong, low dose Naltrexone, chelation therapy, cell therapy, therapeutic nutrition, IV's, and oxidation therapy. Their website is www.daytonmedical.com and their phone number is (305) 931-8484. Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL. They treat cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, allergies, and more. They use diet, detox, mind/body approaches, nutritional counseling, wheatgrass and juice therapy, nutripuncture, and electro-magnetic treatments. We are not sure if they are set up to

treat advanced cancers. www.hippocratesinst.com 800-842-2125 Immuno-Augmentative Therapy Centre has an office in Fort Lauderdale, but the clinic is in the Bahamas. Lost Horizon Health Awareness Center in Oviedo, FL, run by Roy B. Kupsinel, M.D., also treats degenerative diseases. Therapies include EDTA chelation, preventive medicine, nutrition, and diet. Phone: 407-365-6681. Email rkupsinelaol. Panama City Clinic aka Akbar Clinic is in Panama City, FL. It is run by Naima Abdel-Ghany, M.D. She also treats AIDS and chronic degenerative diseases using metabolic therapy, nutrition, enzymes, hyperpyrexia, oxygenation, acupuncture, supplements,

and natural immune enhancers. Phone: (850) 872-8122. We have heard very good things about her. Perlmutter Health Center in Naples also treats arthritis, bowel and digestive disorders, cardiovascular, problems, dementia, and Parkinsons. They use a variety of complementary health techniques, including vitamins, nutrition, herbal, massage, and EDTA chelation. http://www.perlhealth.com/about.htm 941-649-7400 McNaughton, M.D. has a clinic in Sarasota. He also treats immune dysregulation, cardiac/pulmonary diseases, and chronic fatigue syndrome using chelation, bio-oxidative, nutrition, and immune system enhancement. Phone: 813-365-6273. Victor A. Marcial-Vega, M.D. in Miami, FL uses

a multi-faceted nutritional and herbal supplementation program to strengthen the immune system and the patient's own inner defenses. 305-213-3507 www.atlantisenergy.net Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote: I live in Miami, South Florida. A near city, if the doctor is fine, would be ok also (Hollywood, Miramar, Fort Lauderdale, Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Rena,

http://www.deliciousorganics.com/PregnantNursing/medicalandholisticdo

ctors.htm

Above may not be exactly what seeking, but maybe they have referrals.

Also, Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL may give

you some clues on finding practioners.

I have heard of many testimonies using the Hallelujah Diet and I am

always partial to this vegan, no animal products at all, 85% raw,

15% cooked approach. www.hacres.com

Shari and I are both health ministers for hacres.com and if you

order from them decide who you wish to reap a little kickback they

offer health ministers and get our pin number. Every little bit

helps.

Regardless, feel well.

hugs,

carolg

> Hello Anne and all,

>

> I went to Doctor Brownstein's website and sent an email

from there. As

> nobody contacted me I called and they told me that they

couldn't answer all

> the emails that they received.

> This means that I can't get in touch with him.

> Any suggestion, or any other good doctor out there who can

help me get rid

> of an ovarian cyst, please?

> Thank you,

> Rena

>

>

>

>

> Suzi

>

Yes, I know. His office is just a few blocks from my home and I used to recommended him to others in the past.

Here are some alternative health clinics.. maybe one of them can help or direct you.

Florida:

Accent on Health in Lake Worth is run by Sheri W. Pinsley, D.O. They treat most cancers, chronic fatigue, immune suppressive diseases, candida, MS, Parkinson's disease, and chronic pain. They use intravenous treatments including chelation, vitamins and minerals, and hydrogen peroxide; nutritional counseling; stress management; and lifestyle modifications. Phone: (407) 547-2770.Center for Metabolic Disorders in Hollywood is run by E.K. Schandl, Ph.D. He also treats heart disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, lupus, and AIDS. He uses Metabolic-IV, interferon, hyperbaric oxygen, and nutrition. Phone: 954-929-4814 www.caprofile.net (He also runs American Metabolic Labs in Hollywood, FL)

Dayton Medical Center, run by Dayton, MD DO, in Sunny Isles Beach FL integrates holistic, alternative and mainstream conventional medicine to treat cancer, arteriosclerosis, arthritis, neurological disorders including MS, and general conditions. They specialize in preventive medicine including Insulin Potentiation Therapy, Poly MVA, Cantron, QiGong, low dose Naltrexone, chelation therapy, cell therapy, therapeutic nutrition, IV's, and oxidation therapy. Their website is www.daytonmedical.com and their phone number is (305) 931-8484.

Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL. They treat cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, allergies, and more. They use diet, detox, mind/body approaches, nutritional counseling, wheatgrass and juice therapy, nutripuncture, and electro-magnetic treatments. We are not sure if they are set up to treat advanced cancers. www.hippocratesinst.com 800-842-2125 Immuno-Augmentative Therapy Centre has an office in Fort Lauderdale, but the clinic is in the Bahamas.

Lost Horizon Health Awareness Center in Oviedo, FL, run by Roy B. Kupsinel, M.D., also treats degenerative diseases. Therapies include EDTA chelation, preventive medicine, nutrition, and diet. Phone: 407-365-6681. Email rkupsinelaol. Panama City Clinic aka Akbar Clinic is in Panama City, FL. It is run by Naima Abdel-Ghany, M.D. She also treats AIDS and chronic degenerative diseases using metabolic therapy, nutrition, enzymes, hyperpyrexia, oxygenation, acupuncture, supplements, and natural immune enhancers. Phone: (850) 872-8122. We have heard very good things about her. Perlmutter Health Center in Naples also treats arthritis, bowel and digestive disorders, cardiovascular, problems, dementia, and Parkinsons. They use a variety of complementary health techniques, including vitamins, nutrition, herbal, massage, and EDTA chelation. http://www.perlhealth.com/about.htm 941-649-7400 McNaughton, M.D. has a clinic in Sarasota. He also treats immune dysregulation, cardiac/pulmonary diseases, and chronic fatigue syndrome using chelation, bio-oxidative, nutrition, and immune system enhancement. Phone: 813-365-6273. Victor A. Marcial-Vega, M.D. in Miami, FL uses a multi-faceted nutritional and herbal supplementation program to strengthen the immune system and the patient's own inner defenses. 305-213-3507 www.atlantisenergy.net

Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Thank you carolg,

I have been almost vegan for more than 20 years. Sometime ago I realized that my system had some problem with starch and I stopped eating whole grains. After a while, little by little I began eating whole grains again, but since last week I stopped completely.

The doctor in NY said that the ovarian cyst is filled with mucus.

Interestingly, I was having serious water retention problems and my feet got really swollen. Right after I stopped eating trains, my feet are almost normal. I'm less swollen in general and I'm feeling much better. It seems that I was having some starch retention more than water retention.

Thank you for your info. I will use it also.

Rena

Rena,http://www.deliciousorganics.com/PregnantNursing/medicalandholisticdoctors.htmAbove may not be exactly what seeking, but maybe they have referrals.Also, Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL may give you some clues on finding practioners. I have heard of many testimonies using the Hallelujah Diet and I am always partial to this vegan, no animal products at all, 85% raw, 15% cooked approach. www.hacres.comShari and I are both health ministers for hacres.com and if you order from them decide who you wish to reap a little kickback they offer health ministers and get our pin number. Every little bit helps.Regardless, feel well.hugs,carolg> Hello Anne and all,> > I went to Doctor Brownstein's website and sent an email from there. As > nobody contacted me I called and they told me that they couldn't answer all > the emails that they received.> This means that I can't get in touch with him.> Any suggestion, or any other good doctor out there who can help me get rid > of an ovarian cyst, please?> Thank you,> Rena> > > > > Suzi >

Hi Carolg,

I saw the page hacres.com many times, but I thought it was just another site to buy products and as I don't buy online I didn't pay attention to

it. Today I began reading the page and it sounds interesting. I downloaded the free lessons and I'll continue reading.

The diet seems too light for me, I need something more solid than juices and I don't like juices anyway. I drink mostly water.

However, this diet has many good points and I agree with its principles.

Thanks to let me know about this site.

Blessings,

Rena

Rena,http://www.deliciousorganics.com/PregnantNursing/medicalandholisticdoctors.htmAbove may not be exactly what seeking, but maybe they have referrals.Also, Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL may give you some clues on finding practioners. I have heard of many testimonies using the Hallelujah Diet and I am always partial to this vegan, no animal products at all, 85% raw, 15% cooked approach. www.hacres.comShari and I are both health ministers for hacres.com and if you order from them decide who you wish to reap a little kickback they offer health ministers and get our pin number. Every little bit helps.Regardless, feel well.hugs,carolg> Hello Anne and all,> > I went to Doctor Brownstein's website and sent an email from there. As > nobody contacted me I called and they told me that they couldn't answer all > the emails that they received.> This means that I can't get in touch with him.> Any suggestion, or any other good doctor out there who can help me get rid > of an ovarian cyst, please?> Thank you,> Rena> > > > > Suzi >