RemedySpot.com

Homeopathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glad to hear you're out of pain... "Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: I love

homeopathy! As you know, I took dry doses of Arnica 200C and Phosphorus 200C before and after my surgery. That and being in absolute tip top health (along with having a good attitude) I firmly believe contributed to my quick and easy healing. I went Tuesday and got the rest of the stitches removed. And I asked the doctor about the headache I’ve had across my forehead ever since the surgery. Probably a 5-6 on a scale of 1-10. He said he’d had my forehead peeled down over my nose and it would take some time for those tissues to re-knit together and for the inflammation to diminish. He said he didn’t want to

give me narcotics to mask the pain, but I could take ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory, up to 800mg at a time. So I stopped at CVS on the way home and got ibuprofen, could only get it in 200mg doses. I took four of them (800mg) when I got home around 3:30pm, then four more at 10:30pm before I went to bed, then four more at 2:30am (when I awoke from a dream that I was being beaten with baseball bats by mob guys…I was in that much pain). I took five when I got up in the morning around 8:30am. None of them even touched the headache (or the residual ache in my torso from having the stitches removed the day before). So I went online at a site which has a repertory (http://www.txoptions.com/) and put in my symptoms. After moving through several screens, out came the closest remedy for my symptoms: Pulsatilla. What a surprise! I’ve never taken Pulsatilla for anything in my life. Luckily, I had it in my remedy closet, in 6C, 30C and 200C potencies. I immediately took a 30C dry dose and forgot about it…until a couple of hours later when the pain came back and I realized that I’d been pain-free for those hours! I then took a 200C dry dose and the pain went away again. Came back several hours later, and I took another 200C dry dose. Then I remembered my good friend Evie (thanks, Evie!) had told me

how to make a LM dose. I didn’t make the brown bottle one, but put a single pellet of the 30C potency in a 24-oz. bottle of R/O water and a smidgen of ho’oponopono blue solar water (also made from R/O water). Succussed it and have been drinking on it ever since. The pain is at about a 1-2 (only because I’ve been busy and keep forgetting to drink the water). No more NSAIDS for me! Sharyn Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.