>> God Bless You All

>> Debra

>

>

>

> I never got to meet Gloria. What I heard about her made it seem as

> though she was in agony, however, so in keeping with my own

> spirituality, I will rejoice in her transition, and ask all of you

> who did know her to try and do the same.

> When you start to feel like she's gone, try having a conversation in

> your mind with her - she if you don't hear her answer. She is still

> with you.

>

> Blessings on all Gloria's good friends -

> Ev

>

>

>

>

I am sad that Gloria passed. I am also

very happy for her that she is beyond the pain she was in. Stage 4 cancers

rarely recover and the treatments are worse than the disease. You guys did

great things to help her feel better in her last days. Take a deep breath and

try to remember the good things.

Janet

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of autumn3scorpio

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007

8:31 AM

health

Subject:

Re: FW: Gloria -- bad News

>

> Gloria has passed away this morning at 2:45am, Ernie just

contacted me at

> 9:05 am to let me know this

> As much as it sorrows me to know this could have been prevented I

am sorry

> for everyones lost.

> God Bless You All

> Debra

I never got to meet Gloria. What I heard about her made it seem as

though she was in agony, however, so in keeping with my own

spirituality, I will rejoice in her transition, and ask all of you

who did know her to try and do the same.

When you start to feel like she's gone, try having a conversation in

your mind with her - she if you don't hear her answer. She is still

with you.

Blessings on all Gloria's good friends -

Ev

I did not realize she was stage 4. Janet you are absolutely right.

Having just gone through the hip replacement, I will say there is a lot of comment about addiction to pain killers when a person is in dire pain. Many feel that it is driven by pain, not addiction. I know they gave me morphine when I was recovering. I had absolutely no desire to continue morphine when the worst edge of pain was off. Nor do I now feel the need for the pain meds I was on before surgery, and believe me, I was on heavy ones that can be addictive.

Let us try to not throw stones because we are hurt at her passing. I was glad to have been able to telephone her and be a small part of her life for a short time. Bless her heart, she added to our lives.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

RE: Re: FW: Gloria -- bad News

I am sad that Gloria passed. I am also very happy for her that she is beyond the pain she was in. Stage 4 cancers rarely recover and the treatments are worse than the disease. You guys did great things to help her feel better in her last days. Take a deep breath and try to remember the good things.

Janet

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of autumn3scorpioSent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 8:31 AMhealth Subject: Re: FW: Gloria -- bad News

>> Gloria has passed away this morning at 2:45am, Ernie just contacted me at> 9:05 am to let me know this> As much as it sorrows me to know this could have been prevented I am sorry> for everyones lost.> God Bless You All> DebraI never got to meet Gloria. What I heard about her made it seem as though she was in agony, however, so in keeping with my own spirituality, I will rejoice in her transition, and ask all of you who did know her to try and do the same.When you start to feel like she's gone, try having a conversation in your mind with her - she if you don't hear her answer. She is still with you.Blessings on all Gloria's good friends -Ev

i remember but can't seem to find it.cgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Suzi,I remember Deb, advocate, posted a Gloria picture at my space. I believe it was a recent one too. I can email her or I may be speaking to her in the next few days. hugs,carolg

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

http://myspace.com/all4gloria

On 11/25/07, Suzanne <suziesgoats@...> wrote:

i remember but can't seem to find it.cgiambri <cgiambri@...>

wrote: Suzi,I remember Deb, advocate, posted a Gloria picture at my space. I believe it was a recent one too. I can email her or I may be speaking to her in the next few days. hugs,carolg

-- Tired of high fuel prices? Take a Big Bite out of Big Oil's Big Pockets and leave a cleaner environment:

http://www.savefuelwithbp.bpibiz.com/ http://www.savefuelwithbp.mybpi.com

carol had the link... yes I read that blog... upset me some (the ex).. we'll probably never know for sure what Gloria's wishes really were. I went to the link to get a pic but they are gone.. Thanks Carol.cgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Sorry Suzi should have given you link just at without picture too:http://myspace.com/all4gloriaHowever, Deb a nice note about Gloria there. Earlier today I asked about picture and will email you her reply directly.Hugs,carolg

Ok, this sheds new light... If she trusted her ex then he may not have wanted to see her in the kind of pain she was having near the end. And though she didn't want to be a zombie, it may have been the only way to let her die peacefully versus angonizing pain... And maybe he could not stand to see her in that kind of pain. Gloria may have known too that the end was near and was inevitable... we don't know if her organs were shutting down either... (probably were though) cgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Suzi,I know Gloria did not want to live in pain. It was so severe and all she wanted is to be out of pain. We talked about it in the beginning stages of her illness. She never gave me any indication she wanted to be over medicated in the zombie state from my conclusion of our last

conversation yesterday. I was shocked getting the call from Deb.I can't imagine Gloria wanting to be part of Hospice either and signing away her not taking any I. V. for food/fluid purposes. I'm baffled and probably no answers will be known from EX side and no reason for contact. Gloria put all of her trust in him. I even asked her about that at one point when we were talking about Power of Attorney. I thought he would be making her the tea and juices. We compared our bargain shopping experiences always especially produce. Oh her Goodwill store had some real bargains she enjoyed especially for her small size.She will always be remembered.Hugs,carolg> Sorry Suzi should have given you link just at without picture too:> > http://myspace.com/all4gloria