RemedySpot.com

Fig and Apple cobbler (raw)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Fresh and flavorful, this fig and apple cobbler is quick and easy to make any time of the year. Choose your favorite type of apple for a treat the family can enjoy for dessert or even for breakfast. Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes Ingredients: 2 small apples 1/4 tsp lemon juice 1 TBS apple juice 4 dried figs (or fresh when in season) 4 TBS chopped almonds 1/2 tsp lemon zest* 1/4 tsp cinnamon pinch of

cloves pinch of allspice 2 tsp honey Directions: Cut apples into quarters. Cut out core and slice fruit into 1/4-inch thick slices. Turn apples and cut across slices for diced apples. In a mixnig bowl, toss with lemon and apple juice. Cut the stem off of the figs. Cut figs into quarters and chop to produce pieces 1/4-inch or less. Add to the apples. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined. For best nutrition, eat immediately. To chill, cover well and place in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.*Use organic lemon for zest, if possible.Serves 2 Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Now you're talkin' some good food, Suzie! I'll be trying this tonight. Am going to Whole Paycheck to find some kelp noodles and will get ingredients for this as well.

Had kelp noodles at a raw restaurant menu sampling and they are very good. And now I've heard they have them at the store in Seattle so I am going down there to satisfy my pasta craving!

Thanks, Shari