RemedySpot.com

Re: Probiotic's and Crohns

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love my kombucha for probiotics. I make it myself, it is inexpensive and it works.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Probiotic's and Crohns

Well, I didn't mean to say that probiotics wouldn't work for Crohns disease...it's just that there are other things out there too and the most ignored is parasite cleansing. Dr. is just identifying a specific one.

I'm a big believer in probiotic's. So far the only ones I use are yogurt and fermented cabbage. I've read millions of ads for probiotic supplements and they all say that they are the best therefore I don't take any...I just need a recommendation.

Anne

TX

I know you didn't... Hey, get this.. I was at chiro yesterday and got to talking about parasitic cleanes (he is a big natural med guy)... anyway he said garlic (he has a super garlic allicin capsule).. 2 every 4 hours till bottle is empty will kill every parasite within... he said it is equivilent to 2-3 cloves.. So we have a sort of bet going.. I'm going to start it probably Sunday... and see what happens... He said the cloves and all are good but not really necessary if you follow the garlic routine... He says the smell from that much with the capsules will be minimal... We shall see.. I'll keep you all posted on this one..Anne Bird <irishfox99@...> wrote: Well, I didn't mean to say that probiotics wouldn't work for Crohns disease...it's just that there are other things out there too and the most ignored is parasite cleansing. Dr. is just identifying a specific one. I'm a big believer in probiotic's. So far the only ones I use are yogurt and fermented cabbage. I've read millions of ads for probiotic supplements and they all say that they are the best therefore I don't take any...I just need a recommendation. Anne TX Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Suzi,

Interesting. Keep us posted.

Anne,

I saw this note at another group for probiotics in powder. Ever

heard of this one: " powder - in a capsule - I take this kind -

http://tinyurl.com/ey8l - it's the most potent enzyme that she says

she ever tested, with 13 different enzymes plus ginger and fennel to

furtherhelp with digestion. "

Thanks.

carolg

> Well, I didn't mean to say that probiotics wouldn't work

for Crohns disease...it's just that there are other things out there

too and the most ignored is parasite cleansing. Dr. is just

identifying a specific one.

>

> I'm a big believer in probiotic's. So far the only ones I use

are yogurt and fermented cabbage. I've read millions of ads for

probiotic supplements and they all say that they are the best

therefore I don't take any...I just need a recommendation.

> Anne

> TX

>

You can test a probiotic supplement by stirring it into milk - it will

curdle the milk within just a short time. If it doesn't do that, then

it won't work in your body. Get one that is blended with " starter

nutrients " , because probiotics need PREbiotics for them to work.

Artichoke, which is high in inulin (a prebiotic), is what you want to

look for as an ingredient.

Carol

I've read millions of ads for probiotic supplements and they all say

that they are the best therefore I don't take any...I just need a

recommendation.

> Anne

> TX

>

Hi Gayla and Anne,

Are both Kefir and Kombucha used for probiotics? Can you tell me the difference between the two? Sorry, as usual, I am a little confused... Thanks!

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

Probiotic's and Crohns

Kefir, kombucha, yogurt are all sources of probiotics, as are fermented veggies like sauerkraut, if they are not cooked to kill everything in them. I can't tell you the difference in the various components of each, but the basic differences are Kefir is made form milk, kombucha is made from tea and sugar. There are over 130 forms of probiotic "bugs" in kombucha.

Not much of a definitive answer, sorry.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Probiotic's and Crohns