RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Red palms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Gayla... come visit me and help me pitch... lol... I think I'm the epitome of "Pack Rat" Suzi Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: Thanks Shari! I would be telling them to toss 99% of their stuff. They would pay me in left over cracker crumbs! LOL But my older sister is now in the process of moving - she has been trying for a year to sort out stuff. She called me to ask some questions about things and I basically told her to get that load off her back. Let it go. Some things like letters from our late grandfather, keep. Boxes of her research even she never used, toss. At heart I am a junkie. I

love old things with possibilities. But I get practical sometimes and recycle or send stuff to thrift stores by the box full.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Suzi, I said I get practical SOMETIMES. I still packrat stuff! Between the two of us, our place is overloaded with duplicates and overages. But I am trying to simplify.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Re: Re: Red palms

Oh Gayla... come visit me and help me pitch... lol... I think I'm the epitome of "Pack Rat"

Suzi

Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote:

Thanks Shari! I would be telling them to toss 99% of their stuff. They would pay me in left over cracker crumbs! LOL But my older sister is now in the process of moving - she has been trying for a year to sort out stuff. She called me to ask some questions about things and I basically told her to get that load off her back. Let it go. Some things like letters from our late grandfather, keep. Boxes of her research even she never used, toss.

At heart I am a junkie. I love old things with possibilities. But I get practical sometimes and recycle or send stuff to thrift stores by the box full.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.