RemedySpot.com

Bed Sores

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had compression sores on both heels after my hip surgery. I could not stand any pressure at all. I used Repair Oil on them and they went away. The one on my left heel was black and I swear it hurt to even look at it.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Bed Sores

I have a friend who just got out of the hospital and has two significant decubitus ulcers. Any remedies that would help in healing?

Gayla

Thanks for the information. Where could I find the repair oil?

Bed Sores

I have a friend who just got out of the hospital and has two significant decubitus ulcers. Any remedies that would help in healing?

Aloe and vit e may help.. but this is something I've hung onto but never had a chance to try it.. Suzi PS A comfrey poultice would be good.. make sure wound is clean My family found out about a home remedy for bed sores, plain sugar. My dad had been in the hospital for over a month and develop an awful bed sore. It had to be cut on 2 or 3 times to clean the infection out, which increase the size of the sore. The hospital staff treated it with some type of germ fighting solution but it became worse and worse. When he returned home, it was one and one half inches wide and about an inch deep. We had seen in an article that doctors where treating hard healing wounds with regular table sugar poured directly on or

in the wound. It was working. So we asked the homebound nurse if she would try it when she came every day to cleanse and put medicine on it. She said she would be glad to but MUST have a doctor's approval first. To make a long story short, he said "yes" go ahead nothing is working anyway and I have heard of such a thing myself. She came back and started the treatment. Within a matter of days apparent healing was taking place and within 3 or 4 weeks, was healed. How it works? Bacteria CAN NOT grow in the presence of sugar and sugar feeds the tissue directly. Further to the posting headed 'a natural cure for bed sores', a mixture of honey and sugar can also be used. See the excellent book "Disabled Village Children" (by

Werner), Chapter 24, right at the end, for instructions. To be found on http://www.dinf.ne.jp/doc/english/global/david/dwe002/dwe00226.htm-Debbie Roy Fieber <pfieber@...> wrote: I have a friend who just got out of the hospital and has two significant decubitus ulcers. Any remedies that would help in healing?

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

The recipe is in the files. You make it. If you don't want to do all that, you could try peppermint essential oil in olive oil. That will increase circulation a lot.

Even Vick's Vapor Rub will do that. You can make Vick's yourself with 4 parts olive oil to 1 part beeswax, warmed until the wax melts. The add essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, and camphor. Add thyme too . It will be a good multi use salve.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Bed Sores