RemedySpot.com

Re: Ovarian cyst please feedback

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rena, I am sorry he couldn’t do the

aspiration. The reasoning there is that it would be too risky with the

fibroids. Fibroids bleed really easily and if he barely nicked one they might

have had to do an emergency hysterectomy. I applaud your efforts to tackle

these problems naturally. Your fibroids shrinking is a huge success!

Having said that, I had similar problems

and when I was 33 finally had to have everything removed. Keep trying to take

care of it naturally, but don’t wait so long that you are really sick OK?

Janet

Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007

9:12 AM

health

Subject:

Ovarian cyst please feedback

Hello,

I mentioned here already that I had a large ovarian cyst. I tried several

methods and so far nothing worked out.

Sometime ago someone from the list suggested Ovarian Cyst Aspiration. I

searched in the internet and I localized the doctor in New York who invented

this procedure. I tried to find someone in Florida where I live, but nobody

knew what I was talking about and they thought I referred to laparascopy.

Anyway, I went to NY and this doctor, after taking an ultrasound didn't want

to do the procedure because I had also uterine fibroids (they are

shrinking). Due to his allopathic mentality he thought that the best for me

would be total hysterectomy.

Now I have to continue looking for another way of healing.

My question to the list is this:

Does exist any herb that helps eliminate mucus from the system?

This doctor told me that the cyst was filled with blood and mucus.

I stopped eating grains. I used to eat only a little bit of whole grains,

but from now on I won't touch them at all.

I'm feeling very distressed. I had a lot of hope in this aspiration

procedure. My idea was to continue the healing after that, but at least I

was going to get rid

of the cyst.

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you,

Rena

Hi Janet,

This procedure is done transvaginally with a fine needle guided by ultrasound that drains the cyst without touching anything else.

The doctor didn't want to do it because it didn't make any sense for him to drain the cyst when I had also fibroids.

I need to know now if there's any herb that helps to eliminate mucus from the system.

Does anyone know, please?

Thank you,

Rena

RE: Ovarian cyst please feedback

Rena, I am sorry he couldn’t do the aspiration. The reasoning there is that it would be too risky with the fibroids. Fibroids bleed really easily and if he barely nicked one they might have had to do an emergency hysterectomy. I applaud your efforts to tackle these problems naturally. Your fibroids shrinking is a huge success!

Having said that, I had similar problems and when I was 33 finally had to have everything removed. Keep trying to take care of it naturally, but don’t wait so long that you are really sick OK?

Janet

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of Blua BirdoSent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:12 AMhealth Subject: Ovarian cyst please feedback

Hello,I mentioned here already that I had a large ovarian cyst. I tried severalmethods and so far nothing worked out.Sometime ago someone from the list suggested Ovarian Cyst Aspiration. Isearched in the internet and I localized the doctor in New York who inventedthis procedure. I tried to find someone in Florida where I live, but nobodyknew what I was talking about and they thought I referred to laparascopy. Anyway, I went to NY and this doctor, after taking an ultrasound didn't want to do the procedure because I had also uterine fibroids (they are shrinking). Due to his allopathic mentality he thought that the best for me would be total hysterectomy.Now I have to continue looking for another way of healing.My question to the list is this:Does exist any herb that helps eliminate mucus from the system?This doctor told me that the cyst was filled with blood and mucus.I stopped eating grains. I used to eat only a little bit of whole grains, but from now on I won't touch them at all.I'm feeling very distressed. I had a lot of hope in this aspiration procedure. My idea was to continue the healing after that, but at least I was going to get ridof the cyst.Any suggestions, please?Thank you,Rena

Try Fenugreek. It has the ability to soften and dissolve hardened masses of accumulated mucous. Helps to expel toxic waste through the lymphatic system and mucous, phlegm and infections from the lungs Goldenseal = This herb has very positive effect on the mucous membranes and body tissues. It is excellent for all catarrh conditions, whether of the throat, nose, bronchial passages, intestines, stomach, or bladder. Marshmallow = Another mucilage herb which helps remove the hardened phlegm in the intestinal tract as well as the lungs and other parts of the body. A great healing herb Mullein - Excellent for all lung problems, also loosens mucous and moves it out of the body Plaintain - one of the greatest herbs for breaking up the intestinal mucoid substance, will neutralize the poisons, stomach acids, and normalize stomach secretions. On Behalf Of Blua Birdo Hello,My question to the list is this:Does exist any herb that helps eliminate mucus from the system? Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

In doing some reading.... I came across this.... normally I don't do alot of promoting of products.. but this one may be worth a try.... check it out.. the ingredients, etc.. I would try it if it were me... however, if you are on blood thinners, do not take this. Suzi http://www.energeticnutrition.com/vitalzym/fibroid_tumors.html Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Hi Janet, This procedure is done transvaginally with a fine needle guided by ultrasound that drains the cyst without touching anything else. The doctor didn't want to do it because it didn't make any sense for him to drain the cyst when I had also fibroids. I need to know now if there's any herb that helps to eliminate mucus from the system. Does anyone know, please?

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Suzy, do you think that I can take all these herbs together, or should I try one by one?

Also, would be better to use tinctures, capsules, or make an infusion with the plain herbs?

Thanks,

Rena

RE: Ovarian cyst please feedback

Try Fenugreek. It has the ability to soften and dissolve hardened masses of accumulated mucous. Helps to expel toxic waste through the lymphatic system and mucous, phlegm and infections from the lungs

Goldenseal = This herb has very positive effect on the mucous membranes and body tissues. It is excellent for all catarrh conditions, whether of the throat, nose, bronchial passages, intestines, stomach, or bladder.

Marshmallow = Another mucilage herb which helps remove the hardened phlegm in the intestinal tract as well as the lungs and other parts of the body. A great healing herb

Mullein - Excellent for all lung problems, also loosens mucous and moves it out of the body

Plaintain - one of the greatest herbs for breaking up the intestinal mucoid substance, will neutralize the poisons, stomach acids, and normalize stomach secretions.

On Behalf Of Blua Birdo

Hello,My question to the list is this:Does exist any herb that helps eliminate mucus from the system?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Herb work better when combined with like kind that does the same

functions. For example herbs that are blood thinners should be

combined with other blood thinners. There are certain herbs that can

be added to the mix that act as a catalyst. An example of this would

be capsicin which when combined with other herbs aids in the ability

of those herbs to do their jobs. As for absorption i say an infusion

of herbs is the best but make sure you are using the right parts of

the herbs for the needed effect then comes tinctures and last but

not least capsules. I hope this was helpful.

>

> Suzy, do you think that I can take all these herbs together, or

should I try one by one?

> Also, would be better to use tinctures, capsules, or make an

infusion with the plain herbs?

> Thanks,

> Rena

>

>

> RE: Ovarian cyst please feedback

>

>

>

> Try Fenugreek. It has the ability to soften and dissolve

hardened masses of accumulated mucous. Helps to expel toxic waste

through the lymphatic system and mucous, phlegm and infections from

the lungs

>

> Goldenseal = This herb has very positive effect on the mucous

membranes and body tissues. It is excellent for all catarrh

conditions, whether of the throat, nose, bronchial passages,

intestines, stomach, or bladder.

>

> Marshmallow = Another mucilage herb which helps remove the

hardened phlegm in the intestinal tract as well as the lungs and

other parts of the body. A great healing herb

>

> Mullein - Excellent for all lung problems, also loosens mucous

and moves it out of the body

>

> Plaintain - one of the greatest herbs for breaking up the

intestinal mucoid substance, will neutralize the poisons, stomach

acids, and normalize stomach secretions.

>

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

---------

>

> On Behalf Of Blua Birdo

>

> Hello,

>

> My question to the list is this:

> Does exist any herb that helps eliminate mucus from the system?

>

>

>

>

>

> Suzi

> List Owner

> health/

> http://360./suziesgoats

> What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

i would try one at a time.. say for about 3 wks... if no change try another...I would go for infusion or tea first... capsules or tinctures as a second choice. Do your research on each of these herbs.. (read up on them) and decide which you want to try first. But as Janet said, if you start getting worse, do go to your doctor... Depending on your doctor, talk to him/her about taking any of these herbs. SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Suzy, do you think that I can take all these herbs together, or should I try one by one? Also, would be better to use tinctures, capsules, or make an infusion with the plain herbs? Thanks, Rena

Sometime ago when I thought that what was growing were the uterine fibroids, I tried the Vitalzym's products for about 6 months. Perhaps they helped the fibroids shrink, but as something continued growing, I had an ultrasound and discovered that I had a large ovarian cyst.

Now they are very small. My preoccupation is the ovarian cyst and how to eliminate it or at least decrease it.

I welcome all suggestions.

Rena

In doing some reading.... I came across this.... normally I don't do alot of promoting of products.. but this one may be worth a try.... check it out.. the ingredients, etc..

I would try it if it were me... however, if you are on blood thinners, do not take this.

Suzi

http://www.energeticnutrition.com/vitalzym/fibroid_tumors.html

Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Hi Janet,

This procedure is done transvaginally with a fine needle guided by ultrasound that drains the cyst without touching anything else.

The doctor didn't want to do it because it didn't make any sense for him to drain the cyst when I had also fibroids.

I need to know now if there's any herb that helps to eliminate mucus from the system.

So far all the doctors I found in my area took my money and did nothing for me. After the New York's failure, I began looking for another doctor.

Today I contacted the Tahoma Clinic in WA where dr. uses certain kind of iodine to vanish ovarian cysts, but they don't want to treat me just by phone.

Rena

i would try one at a time.. say for about 3 wks... if no change try another...I would go for infusion or tea first... capsules or tinctures as a second choice. Do your research on each of these herbs.. (read up on them) and decide which you want to try first. But as Janet said, if you start getting worse, do go to your doctor... Depending on your doctor, talk to him/her about taking any of these herbs.

SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Suzy, do you think that I can take all these herbs together, or should I try one by one?

Also, would be better to use tinctures, capsules, or make an infusion with the plain herbs?

Thanks,

Rena

ok, i thought you were working on both... The best herbs (suposedly) to eliminate cysts are calendula, poke root and thuja. I've not triied them for this.Doses of poke root must be supervised by a professional herbalist as it can be toxic in excess. I also suggest golden seal or false unicorn root as an ovarian tonicBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Sometime ago when I thought that what was growing were the uterine fibroids, I tried the Vitalzym's products for about 6

months. Perhaps they helped the fibroids shrink, but as something continued growing, I had an ultrasound and discovered that I had a large ovarian cyst. Now they are very small. My preoccupation is the ovarian cyst and how to eliminate it or at least decrease it. I welcome all suggestions. Rena Re: Ovarian cyst please feedback In doing some reading.... I came across this.... normally I don't do alot of promoting of products.. but this one may be worth a try.... check it out.. the ingredients, etc.. I would try it if it were me... however, if you are on blood thinners, do not take this. Suzi http://www.energeticnutrition.com/vitalzym/fibroid_tumors.html Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote: Hi Janet, This procedure is done transvaginally with a fine needle guided by ultrasound that drains the cyst without touching anything else. The doctor didn't want to do it because it didn't make any sense for him to drain the cyst when I had also fibroids. I need to know now if there's any herb that helps to eliminate mucus from the system. Does anyone know, please? Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Suzi

List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

I pay special attention to the ovarian cyst because it grew large. The fibroids keep shrinking and it seems that my system is taking care of them. Of course, I want them to disappear also.

In doing some reading.... I came across this.... normally I don't do alot of promoting of products.. but this one may be worth a try.... check it out.. the ingredients, etc..

I would try it if it were me... however, if you are on blood thinners, do not take this.

Suzi

Hi Janet,

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Suzy, when you mentioned Goldenseal, did you refer to

Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis)?

Suzi

Hi Janet,

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Yes, Orange-root, Orangeroot; Hydrastis canadensis (known for it's yellow root)Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Suzy, when you mentioned Goldenseal, did you refer to Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis)? Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Suzy,

I forgot to tell you that yesterday I began taking the herbal formula that you told me.

Rena

Yes, Orange-root, Orangeroot; Hydrastis canadensis (known for it's yellow root)Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Which one? Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Suzy, I forgot to tell you that yesterday I began taking the herbal formula that you told me. Rena Re: Ovarian cyst please feedback Yes, Orange-root, Orangeroot; Hydrastis canadensis (known for it's yellow root)Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote: Suzy, when you mentioned Goldenseal, did you refer to Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis)? Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

I'm copying your message:

I hope this formula will work for me. Wy did you ask which one? Do you have many others?

Herbal formula for ovarian cyst

A tincture, pills or tea of vitex will help balance your hormones.

Red raspberry and motherwort are good toners for the uterine area.

My friend Liz used the following formula when her gynecologist told her she had ovarian cysts. Although her cysts were benign, Liz was nervous because her grandmother had had uterine cancer. (Her formula also contained skullcap to help her anxiety.) The cysts disappeared in only a few weeks.

Ovarian Cyst Tincture

1 teaspoon each tinctures of burdock root, vitex berries, red raspberry leaves and motherwort leaves ½ teaspoon each tinctures of prickly ash bark and ginger rhizome Combine ingredients. Take half a dropperful 2 or 3 times a day.

Yes, Orange-root, Orangeroot; Hydrastis canadensis (known for it's yellow root)Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Suzi

List Owner

health/

With all the emails I answer (and on other lists) plus been busy at work, just got done giving a surprise 90th birthday party for my father., xmas shopping, .. etc.... I couldn't remember if I gave you more than one formula... I know I gave you some suggestions besides this one... and was not sure what exactly you were referring to... Too much info goes past me, thru me, etc that I don't always remember everythingBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: I'm copying your message: I hope this formula will work for me. Wy did you ask which one? Do you have many others? Herbal formula for

ovarian cyst A tincture, pills or tea of vitex will help balance your hormones. Red raspberry and motherwort are good toners for the uterine area.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Suzy,

I understand this well. I'm in the same situation. I asked you if you had other formulas just to know. If this doesn't work, I can ask you for more.

I hope it will work, but life is so unpredictable....

Thank you,

Rena

With all the emails I answer (and on other lists) plus been busy at work, just got done giving a surprise 90th birthday party for my father., xmas shopping, .. etc.... I couldn't remember if I gave you more than one formula... I know I gave you some suggestions besides this one... and was not sure what exactly you were referring to... Too much info goes past me, thru me, etc that I don't always remember everythingBlua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

I'm copying your message:

I hope this formula will work for me. Wy did you ask which one? Do you have many others?

Herbal formula for ovarian cyst

A tincture, pills or tea of vitex will help balance your hormones.

Red raspberry and motherwort are good toners for the uterine area.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

No other formulas... just the other herbs.. which you can try combos with them if you wish... I would try one at a time first... if the one you are currently on doesn't work.. but do it for at least 3 wks if not 4 before deciding... (unless for some strange reason the cyst really starts growing)Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Suzy, I understand this well. I'm in the same situation. I asked you if you had other formulas just to know. If this doesn't work, I can ask you for more. I hope it will work, but life is so unpredictable.... Thank you,

Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.