RemedySpot.com

Re: enzyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is becoming more and more evident to me as I do further research on the net and in medical publications, and find the same or similar conclusions stated in different ways.The product sold by Dr, Matthias Rath which combines these 4 ingredients in the proper proportion is called "Epican Forte" and I take it every day.You can order it directly from Dr. Rath or....the website will give you a local distributor.

[low dose naltrexone] enzyme

Market Wire

21 Mar 2005

FREMONT, CA. -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 30-11-2004 -- A discovery made by Dr. Matthias Rath on how nutrient synergy can halt the cascading series of events that lead to the metastasis of cancer has been recently confirmed by Research done at Copenhagen University and published in the International Journal of Cancer.

The Danish study found that the lack of the enzyme urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA) can stop the spread of cancer, as shown in mice genetically modified to not have the enzyme. The absence of uPA prevents the ability of cancer cells to dissolve collagen and metastasize to other parts of the body, but today there are no pharmaceutical solutions to block uPA.

Dr. Matthias Rath's research shows that blocking this enzyme can be achieved naturally. In 1992, Dr. Rath published research suggesting the use of amino acid lysine as a natural inhibitor of plasmin and other enzymes (matrix metalloproteinases) involved in collagen digestion. Recently, Dr. Rath and his team of researchers at the Matthias Rath Research Institute in Cellular Medicine, Santa Clara, CA have identified a specific combination of nutrients that can inhibit the activity of collagen dissolving enzymes and stop the spread of cancer cells. Dr. Rath's research shows that Vitamin C, the amino acids L-lysine and L-proline, and a green tea extract known as Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) work together to synergistically block the spread of cancer cells through connective tissue. In addition, this specific nutrient synergy can reduce new blood vessel formation, which supplies blood to tumors (angiogenesis), inhibit cancer cell replication, and induce a natural "suicide" cycle in cancer cells (apoptosis).

"The most effective way to control cancer is by attacking cancer simultaneously at all four ways it threatens health: its spread, growth, lifespan and survival," says Dr. Rath.

Dr. Rath's research, published in scientific journals and presented at many scientific conferences, points the way to a new era in the natural control of cancer, which is both more effective and safer than pharmaceutical methods.

For more information on Dr. Rath's research, go to www.drrathresearch.org.

• 2 years later...

rena,

what brand of plant enzyme? i never really know which kind to get.

thanks, diana

>

> You can cut the garlic cloves in small pieces and swallow them as

pills in the middle of a meal.

>

> I suggest to eat more raw vegetables.

> Also, a good plant enzyme complex with every meal.

> Rena

>

> blood sugar high numbers

> >

> >

> > i have diabetes II. the last few weeks my blood sugar is pretty

high.

> > yesterday it was 282 and today 212. usually it has been 148 or

> > thereabouts. i am eating healthier than ever. i do not take any meds

> > and have been doing my best to manage it with food. so, i'm doing

> > something wrong. is there anything that can lower my blood sugar...i

> > do many things, but looks like it's not working. any help

appreciated.

> >

> > diana

> >

>

Make sure you get one that has a whole food blended in, because that

will supply the minerals that enzymes need to work.

Carol

>

> rena,

>

> what brand of plant enzyme? i never really know which kind to get.

>

> thanks, diana

Dianne,

The food enzymes I use are

Wholezyme

Digestive Enzyme Complex.

I buy it in Whole Foods Market.

Rena

blood sugar high numbers> > > > > > i have diabetes II. the last few weeks my blood sugar is prettyhigh.> > yesterday it was 282 and today 212. usually it has been 148 or> > thereabouts. i am eating healthier than ever. i do not take any meds> > and have been doing my best to manage it with food. so, i'm doing> > something wrong. is there anything that can lower my blood sugar...i> > do many things, but looks like it's not working. any helpappreciated.> > > > diana> >>