RemedySpot.com

Re: CHRISTMAS PUNCH - recipe here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ok, what is 5 spice??cgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Today's newsletter by Knowler brought a punch recipe. Can be great at anytime too. I'm big on the food processor blending my foods. I would just throw it all together and eat anytime I want fresh fruits. =='s Christmas Punch Makes about 1 pint of punch (serves 2-3 people).Ingredients:* 3 apples * 4 oranges * ½ lemon * Cinnamon (to taste) * Five spice (to taste) * Slices of lemon and orange for decoration Directions1) Juice the apples, oranges and lemon (including lemon peel) and pour into a blender jug. 2) Add in the cinnamon and five spice to the jug and blend until spices are thoroughly mixed into the juice.===

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

It is a Chinese blend of herbs, I think

you could find it in the ethnic section of your grocery store. It usually has

cinnamon, star anise, fennel, cloves, and Szechuan pepper corns in it. Some

brands will substitute in ginger root, nutmeg, or licorice for one of the 5.

Janet

[mailto:health ] On Behalf Of Suzanne

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007

1:01 PM

To:

health

Subject: Re:

CHRISTMAS PUNCH - recipe here

ok, what

is 5 spice??

cgiambri

<cgiambri > wrote:

Today's newsletter by Knowler brought a punch recipe. Can be

great at anytime too. I'm big on the food processor blending my

foods. I would just throw it all together and eat anytime I want

fresh fruits.

==

's Christmas Punch

Makes about 1 pint of punch (serves 2-3 people).

Ingredients:

* 3 apples

* 4 oranges

* ½ lemon

* Cinnamon (to taste)

* Five spice (to taste)

* Slices of lemon and orange for decoration

Directions

1) Juice the apples, oranges and lemon (including lemon peel) and

pour into a blender jug.

2) Add in the cinnamon and five spice to the jug and blend until

spices are thoroughly mixed into the juice.

===

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try

it now.

Thanks JanetJanet <dragonhealing@...> wrote: It is a Chinese blend of herbs, I think you could find it in the ethnic section of your grocery store. It usually has cinnamon, star anise, fennel, cloves, and Szechuan pepper corns in it. Some brands will substitute in ginger root, nutmeg, or licorice for one of the 5. Janet From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of SuzanneSent: Friday, December 07, 2007 1:01 PMhealth Subject: Re: CHRISTMAS PUNCH - recipe here ok, what is 5 spice??cgiambri <cgiambri > wrote: Today's newsletter by Knowler brought a punch recipe. Can be great at anytime too. I'm big on the food processor blending my foods. I would just throw it all together and eat anytime I want fresh fruits. =='s Christmas Punch Makes about 1 pint of punch (serves 2-3 people).Ingredients:* 3 apples * 4 oranges * ½ lemon * Cinnamon (to taste) * Five spice (to taste) * Slices of lemon and orange for decoration Directions1) Juice the apples, oranges and lemon (including lemon peel) and pour into a blender jug. 2) Add in the cinnamon and five spice to the jug and blend until spices are thoroughly mixed into the juice.===

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Suzi List Owner health/

http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

It is a Chinese spice mix. Allspice, star anise, cinnamon, Szechwan pepper and I forget what else.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Re: CHRISTMAS PUNCH - recipe here

ok, what is 5 spice??cgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Today's newsletter by Knowler brought a punch recipe. Can be great at anytime too. I'm big on the food processor blending my foods. I would just throw it all together and eat anytime I want fresh fruits. =='s Christmas Punch Makes about 1 pint of punch (serves 2-3 people).Ingredients:* 3 apples * 4 oranges * ½ lemon * Cinnamon (to taste) * Five spice (to taste) * Slices of lemon and orange for decoration Directions1) Juice the apples, oranges and lemon (including lemon peel) and pour into a blender jug. 2) Add in the cinnamon and five spice to the jug and blend until spices are thoroughly mixed into the juice.===

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.