RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Detox Footpads

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" I do believe in the footbaths based on what I see in husband and

> daughter's results. Key is making sure the plate is changed often by

> practioner. "

Plate? Please explain. Do you have a recipe for detox foot bath?

Gayla

Always Enough Ranch

Acampo, California

http://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.html

aeranch@...

Re: Detox Footpads

>I recently had discussion with the lady who does my husband's Ion

> Cleanses (foot baths) about the detox footpads. She told me it does

> get toxins out but the foot bathes she does for my husband is stronger

> and works faster. Some may see her marketing as sales pitch, but for

> my husband he was loaded with toxins and they are coming out. He is

> feeling great. I was thinking of the detox footpads so that triggered

> me to ask her.

>

> I do believe in the footbaths based on what I see in husband and

> daughter's results. Key is making sure the plate is changed often by

> practioner.

>

> carolg

>

>

>>

>> I remember some talk on here about detox footpads. Has anyone tried

> them? Have a good source?

>> Gayla

>> Always Enough Ranch

>> Acampo, California

>> http://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.html

>> aeranch@...

>>

>

>

>

>

>

Well, that's great Carol but no one around here has one of those footbaths. I know because I've looked and I'm not about to drive 55 miles one way to try one out and pay $75 per session.

Gayla, the lady who does my Foot Zone sessions has some on order. I'm seeing her today and will check if she has received them and if she has tried them. Will get back to you on this one.

Shari

Thanks. It looks too good to be true, but so do a few things that work well. Like the Repair Oil making the arthritis go from my left hip. The way I read the ads, it absorbs the sweat from the soles of your feet at night and that contains the toxins.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Well, that's great Carol but no one around here has one of those footbaths. I know because I've looked and I'm not about to drive 55 miles one way to try one out and pay $75 per session.

Gayla, the lady who does my Foot Zone sessions has some on order. I'm seeing her today and will check if she has received them and if she has tried them. Will get back to you on this one.

Shari

Hi Gayla,

I actually saw a consumer segment on a show this morning that talked about the detox footpads. The doctors on the panel said this product is a scam. The footpad apparently has vinegar in it that reacts with body sweat and turns the pad to grey or black. One doctor said the best way to detox your body is through the liver and kidneys. Just sharing what I heard. I still wonder what are the best and most natural ways to detox the body! I spoke to a woman briefly last night at Wolfe's lecture who said she takes alpha lipoic acid to pull out heavy metals. She also said zeolites can cause problems but we got interrupted before I could ask for details.

Clay does seem like a good idea. I'm going to read up on this and I'll let you know what I find. I always look for the most natural ways because I do believe that Mother Nature, in her infinite wisdom, always provides what we need!

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

Shari

Try a hot bath with epsom salts and ginger root. You'll sweat it out... and if you really want to sweat have a cup of hot ginger tea while in the bath... You'll be weak when you come out... SuziCHERYL D JONES <cctux@...> wrote: Hi Gayla, I actually saw a consumer segment on a show this morning that talked about the detox footpads. The doctors on the panel said this product is a scam. The footpad apparently has vinegar in it that reacts with body sweat and turns the pad to grey or black. One doctor said the best way to detox your body is through the liver and kidneys. Just sharing what I heard. I still wonder what are the best

and most natural ways to detox the body! I spoke to a woman briefly last night at Wolfe's lecture who said she takes alpha lipoic acid to pull out heavy metals. She also said zeolites can cause problems but we got interrupted before I could ask for details. Clay does seem like a good idea. I'm going to read up on this and I'll let you know what I find. I always look for the most natural ways because I do believe that Mother Nature, in her infinite wisdom, always provides what we need! Peace on earth. Cheryl

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Seattle! The Bastyr campus is very pretty! That was my first trip up there.

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl, have I asked before where you live? I was at Wolfe last night as well.

Shari

Thank you Cheryl. Vinegar, huh? When it looks too good to be true, it is! I am going to try the clay and let you all know how it works out.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Shari

I think Epsom salts are contraindicated for heart troubles. DH had a heart attack 2 years ago, so Epsom salts are out for him for now. But a clay bath and ginger tea would work.

Try a hot bath with epsom salts and ginger root. You'll sweat it out... and if you really want to sweat have a cup of hot ginger tea while in the bath... You'll be weak when you come out...

SuziCHERYL D JONES <cctux@...> wrote:

Hi Gayla,

I actually saw a consumer segment on a show this morning that talked about the detox footpads. The doctors on the panel said this product is a scam. The footpad apparently has vinegar in it that reacts with body sweat and turns the pad to grey or black. One doctor said the best way to detox your body is through the liver and kidneys. Just sharing what I heard. I still wonder what are the best and most natural ways to detox the body! I spoke to a woman briefly last night at Wolfe's lecture who said she takes alpha lipoic acid to pull out heavy metals. She also said zeolites can cause problems but we got interrupted before I could ask for details.

Clay does seem like a good idea. I'm going to read up on this and I'll let you know what I find. I always look for the most natural ways because I do believe that Mother Nature, in her infinite wisdom, always provides what we need!

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

True..heart trouble, high blood pressure, or are diabetic. Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: I think Epsom salts are contraindicated for heart troubles. DH had a heart attack 2 years ago, so Epsom salts are out for him for now. But a clay bath and ginger tea would work.