symptoms.

Garlic Honey Cough and Cold Syrup

Peel garlic cloves,

put into a jar. cover with honey. Set in warm place for 2 weeks or more until

the garlic turns opaque. Take 1 teaspoonful as needed. Dilute with a little

water or lemon juice for children.

Suzi

List Owner

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.6/1282 - Release Date: 2/15/2008 7:08 PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1284 - Release Date: 2/17/2008 2:39 PM

, How are you? I use pure honey grown locally and I also use manuka... I have both in the cabinet in the kitchen... neither has gone bad. I take some out into a separate jar with the garlic and I set it aside... not in front of the window nor near any heat... I usually only do this when there is sickness and it has never lasted for 2 wks... gone usually in 1. Suzanneanonymous <ok_fine@...> wrote: Might this have a risk of botulism?? Would adding the lemon juice to the mix to raise the ph perhaps remedy this? Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Well honestly I’ve been better. I’ve been using a bi-pap machine at

night with oxygen, oxygen during the day with compression socks, high blood pressure

pills, have been diagnosed with a heart valve malfunction (not fully closing)

due to the high blood pressure, and that bit is also apparently enlarged some,

blood oxygen levels are down, problems breathing; chronic back pain, chronic

knee pain, got accepted for disability SSI finally and now have Medicaid,

qualify for a power chair with brackets to hold portable oxygen tanks; have I

left anything out? Being way over

weight? Depression? Anxiety? Stress? Oh yes, spent an overnight in the

hospital nearly had gull bladder removed. Still have it, slowed down on the peanut

butter and added lemon juice to my water occasionally.

Wife has a c-pap now and the other day we

were educated in compression wraps for her which take me awhile to do.

Other than that I guess I am just fine Suzanne,

thank you for asking; how are you doing?

I scan the list constantly; just don’t

have a lot to say lately. Spent

some time promoting Universal Single Payer Healthcare via Medicare, I know I

could sure use it if nobody else will.

It’ll never happen as long as there are profits to be had. We do need to stay vigilant so our herbs

and vegetables do not become illegal.

Our organics are in danger also due to the engineered variety cross pollination

creating patent violation law suits until all we have is round up ready toxic

seeds available.

Still have my juicer, have to shake out

the cobwebs and fire that thing up.

Need to look up some lymphatic information also and create a better moisturizer

than what was recommended.

Thanks again for asking!!

Activist training camp!!

http://www.wellstone.org/

Pass it on. Please.

RE:

Here's more remedies for cold and flu

How are you?

I use pure honey grown locally and I also use manuka... I have both in

the cabinet in the kitchen... neither has gone bad. I take some out into

a separate jar with the garlic and I set it aside... not in front of the window

nor near any heat... I usually only do this when there is sickness and it

has never lasted for 2 wks... gone usually in 1.

Suzanne

anonymous

<ok_fine@...> wrote:

Might this have a risk of botulism?? Would adding the lemon juice to the mix

to raise the ph perhaps remedy this?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1285 - Release Date: 2/18/2008 5:50 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date: 2/19/2008 10:55 AM

, I can not address all your ills, but I demonstrated to DH how to lower his blood pressure with deep breathing. First we took his BP. Then I made him take about 20 deep breaths, letting it out a little slower than he took them in. As deep as he could breathe. Then we took his BP. It was down 20 points on top and about 15 or 18 on the bottom. Amazing and fast. Deep breathing, among other things, relaxes your veins so they open for better circulation and less pressure.

Try it, you'll like it!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

RE: Here's more remedies for cold and flu

Well honestly I’ve been better. I’ve been using a bi-pap machine at night with oxygen, oxygen during the day with compression socks, high blood pressure pills, have been diagnosed with a heart valve malfunction (not fully closing) due to the high blood pressure, and that bit is also apparently enlarged some, blood oxygen levels are down, problems breathing; chronic back pain, chronic knee pain, got accepted for disability SSI finally and now have Medicaid, qualify for a power chair with brackets to hold portable oxygen tanks; have I left anything out? Being way over weight? Depression? Anxiety? Stress? Oh yes, spent an overnight in the hospital nearly had gull bladder removed. Still have it, slowed down on the peanut butter and added lemon juice to my water occasionally.

Wife has a c-pap now and the other day we were educated in compression wraps for her which take me awhile to do.

Other than that I guess I am just fine Suzanne, thank you for asking; how are you doing?

I scan the list constantly; just don’t have a lot to say lately. Spent some time promoting Universal Single Payer Healthcare via Medicare, I know I could sure use it if nobody else will. It’ll never happen as long as there are profits to be had. We do need to stay vigilant so our herbs and vegetables do not become illegal. Our organics are in danger also due to the engineered variety cross pollination creating patent violation law suits until all we have is round up ready toxic seeds available.

Still have my juicer, have to shake out the cobwebs and fire that thing up. Need to look up some lymphatic information also and create a better moisturizer than what was recommended.

Thanks again for asking!!

Activist training camp!!

http://www.wellstone.org/

Pass it on. Please.

-----Original Message-----From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of SuzanneSent: Monday, February 18, 2008 11:17 AMhealth Subject: RE: Here's more remedies for cold and flu

How are you?

I use pure honey grown locally and I also use manuka... I have both in the cabinet in the kitchen... neither has gone bad. I take some out into a separate jar with the garlic and I set it aside... not in front of the window nor near any heat... I usually only do this when there is sickness and it has never lasted for 2 wks... gone usually in 1.

Suzanneanonymous <ok_fine@...> wrote:

Might this have a risk of botulism?? Would adding the lemon juice to the mix to raise the ph perhaps remedy this?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1285 - Release Date: 2/18/2008 5:50 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date: 2/19/2008 10:55 AM

, Sounds like you need to get on a mostly if not all raw diet... Taking garlic faithfully? Here is a list of herbs that help with lymph... BURDOCK ROOT, DANDELION, RED CLOVER, CHICKWEED, SASSAFRAS, CHAPARRAL, CLEAVERS, WILD OREGON GRAPE, INDIGO, POKE ROOT, NETTLE, STRAWBERRY LEAF, CAPSICUM, RED ROOT, CAT'S CLAW, LIGUSTRUM, PAU D' ARCO, CERASEE, LIGUSTICUM, SOLOMON SEAL, AND GOLDENSEAL.Maybe a combo of a few of these as a tea or in a capsule would help... check some of them out... Suzianonymous <ok_fine@...> wrote: Well honestly I’ve been better. I’ve been using a bi-pap machine ,

high blood pressure pills, have been diagnosed with a heart valve malfunction (not fully closing) due to the high blood pressure, and that bit is also apparently enlarged some, blood oxygen levels are down, problems breathing; chronic back pain, chronic knee pain, got accepted for disability SSI finally and now have Medicaid, qualify for a power chair with brackets to hold portable oxygen tanks; have I left anything out? Being way over weight? Depression? Anxiety? Stress? Oh yes, spent an overnight in the hospital nearly had gull bladder removed. Still have it, slowed down on the peanut butter and added lemon juice to my water

occasionally. Wife has a c-pap now and the other day we were educated in compression wraps for her which take me awhile to do. Other than that I guess I am just fine Suzanne, thank you for asking; how are you doing? I scan the list constantly; just don’t have a lot to say lately. Spent some time promoting Universal Single Payer Healthcare via Medicare, I know I could sure use it if nobody else will. It’ll never happen as long as there are profits to be had. We do need to stay vigilant so our herbs and vegetables do not become illegal. Our organics are in danger also due to the engineered variety cross pollination creating patent violation law suits until all we have is round up ready toxic seeds available. Still have my juicer, have to shake out the cobwebs and fire that thing up. Need to look up some lymphatic information also and create a better moisturizer than what was recommended. Thanks again for asking!! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

wrote: "...We do need to stay vigilant so our herbs and vegetables do not become illegal. "

I agree. This week I have been so sick I can't even imagine ever being this sick ever again and living! 104 degree temp, headache, sore throat, muscle aches, vertigo, now I'm just coughing up a lung. Had it not been for herbs and a naturopath skilled in herbology I would still be suffering because I refuse to go to a doctor. He injected me with an imported echinachea, golden seal, vitamin C and I don't know what else. Rather like a mini transfusion. I feel better. I may even move back to the bedroom tonight! I have been flat out down since Tuesday and only today did I throw in the towel and pay the $250 for the "push". I'd really like to have some insurance for naturopaths.

Shari