RemedySpot.com

RE: Collard greens/now fruit trees

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I TAKE MAIL OUTS!!!! (Like hand outs) lol. Suzi"Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: I think you missed my post, Sophia. I live in south Florida also, in Jensen Beach, about two hours north of you. We live on an acre, with one mango tree, two avocadoes (planted last year, haven’t fruited yet), two fig trees, and an assortment of oranges/grapefruit/Meyer lemon/key lime trees. And on a lake with bass in it!<G> Sharyn, who wishes she had a Whole Foods near her From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of Sophia T How nice, someone else from S. Fl. yay! I live in Biscayne Park, in a little house built in 1924 on a very large lot with 2 mango & 2 avocado trees that produce tons! I've been picking avocados off the ground since November...... Where do you shop for organic besides Whole Foods & Fresh Market? Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Better yet, come visit! My door is always

open to you!

Sharyn

I TAKE MAIL OUTS!!!! (Like hand outs) lol.

Suzi

" Sharyn E.

Cerniglia " <sharyncern@...> wrote:

I think you missed my post, Sophia.

I live in south Florida

also, in Jensen Beach, about

two hours north of you. We live on an acre, with one mango tree, two

avocadoes (planted last year, haven’t fruited yet), two fig trees, and an

assortment of oranges/grapefruit/Meyer lemon/key lime trees.

Thank you Sharyn... maybe someday down the road... right now is not feasible.. I'll make sure I come when everything is to be harvested."Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: Better yet, come visit! My door is always open to you! Sharyn From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of Suzanne I TAKE MAIL OUTS!!!! (Like hand outs) lol. Suzi"Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: I think you missed my post, Sophia. I live in south Florida also, in Jensen Beach, about two hours north of you. We live

on an acre, with one mango tree, two avocadoes (planted last year, haven’t fruited yet), two fig trees, and an assortment of oranges/grapefruit/Meyer lemon/key lime trees. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.