RemedySpot.com

Re: Boneset to the rescue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

very cool! Suziprayerfulmantis <prayerfulmantis@...> wrote: Had a good herbal success I wanted to share with you all. I travelled out of state to attend a wilderness class in NJ, and one evening got seriously chilled while waiting in the cold wearing very little clothing to enter a sweat lodge. Came down with a sniffle that developed into a fullblown flu/cold sickness. Had a slight fever, tons of snot, felt like crap, no energy to do anything. I was away from my stash of fire cider and other pet remedies. My friend gave me a bottle of commercial echinacea/golden seal tincture but it seemed a bit weak, no real numbing action on the tongue when I took it. Didn't get any better for 2 days and then remembered I had a bag of dried boneset stashed in my rucksack harvested earlier in

the fall. Took a strong tea of that and went to bed. Woke up in the night with a good sweat feeling somewhat better, the next day kept taking the boneset and got progressively better and better. I was impressed by how well that stuff worked. I've read it has immune stimulating properties better than echinacea in addition to it's diaphoretic properties but it was good to get some first hand experience with it.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.