RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi & Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Caroline... happy holidays to you too.. Good to hear from you. Tell me, how is your "poop" any difference? Diarreah? hard, etc... are you regular? Could be an ulcer... could be parasites... or a number of things. You need to tell us alot more.. Here is a site that may get you closer to a diagnosis meantime. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptom-checker/DS00671/SYMPTOM=43C38E37-2A5D-9994-EC406FA24E087EE9 & TAB=Blood%2520in%2520stool SuziCaroline <ladyguinevere@...> wrote: Hi guys,I haven't had much online time lately but wanted to drop in

and say hello and Happy Holidays to all of you.I have a little problem that I thought I would ask you all about. I have had blood in my stool here and there. Today was really bad, my toilet water was red. I have had issues in the past but it was usually just once and then I wouldn't see it again for months on end. This time it has been going on for about a month now...not always, but at least one bowel movement a week. Any ideas on what this could be and what I should do? I have also had a LOT of heartburn lately so I am wondering if it all goes together. Any help or ideas that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I do have until the 7th of January off so if I need to do a cleanse or something now would be a really good time.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

An ulcer may or may not have symptoms. When symptoms occur, they include: A gnawing or burning pain in the middle or upper stomach between meals or at night Bloating Heartburn Nausea or vomiting In severe cases, symptoms can include: Dark or black stool (due to bleeding) Vomiting blood (can have a "coffee-grounds" apearance) Weight loss Severe pain in the mid to upper abdomen How Serious Is this Condition? Though ulcers often heal on their own, you shouldn't ignore their warning signs. If not properly treated, ulcers can lead to serious health problems, including: Bleeding Perforation (a hole through the wall of the stomach) Gastric outlet obstruction from swelling or scarring that blocks the passageway leading from the stomach to the small intestine. Caroline <ladyguinevere@...> wrote: Hi guys,I haven't had much online time lately but wanted to drop in and say hello and Happy Holidays to all of you.I have a little problem that I thought I would ask you all about. I have had blood in my stool here and there. Today was really bad, my toilet water was red. I have had issues in the past but it was usually just once and then I wouldn't see it again for months on end.

This time it has been going on for about a month now...not always, but at least one bowel movement a week. Any ideas on what this could be and what I should do? I have also had a LOT of heartburn lately so I am wondering if it all goes together. Any help or ideas that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I do have until the 7th of January off so if I need to do a cleanse or something now would be a really good time. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

An ulcer may or may not have symptoms. When symptoms occur, they include: A gnawing or burning pain in the middle or upper stomach between meals or at night Bloating Heartburn Nausea or vomiting In severe cases, symptoms can include: Dark or black stool (due to bleeding) Vomiting blood (can have a "coffee-grounds" apearance) Weight loss Severe pain in the mid to upper abdomen How Serious Is this Condition? Though ulcers often heal on their own, you shouldn't ignore their warning signs. If not properly treated, ulcers can lead to serious health problems, including: Bleeding Perforation (a hole through the wall of the stomach) Gastric outlet obstruction from swelling or scarring that blocks the passageway leading from the stomach to the small intestine. Caroline <ladyguinevere@...> wrote: Hi guys,I haven't had much online time lately but wanted to drop in and say hello and Happy Holidays to all of you.I have a little problem that I thought I would ask you all about. I have had blood in my stool here and there. Today was really bad, my toilet water was red. I have had issues in the past but it was usually just once and then I wouldn't see it again for months on end.

This time it has been going on for about a month now...not always, but at least one bowel movement a week. Any ideas on what this could be and what I should do? I have also had a LOT of heartburn lately so I am wondering if it all goes together. Any help or ideas that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I do have until the 7th of January off so if I need to do a cleanse or something now would be a really good time. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Suzi,

I honestly don't know of any other symptoms. Those are the two that I have really noticed. As far as my bowel movements....I have a hard time making any other determination other than sometimes it is a bit painful. I have always had tendencies towards loose bowel movements and diarrhea. I started taking the lower bowel formula and had to stop because I was finding that it was giving me very painful bowel movements. I am assuming that was due to the cayenne pepper, but did prepare more capsules last night thinking I should just keep it up and hope that it will eventually stop hurting. I can only take one twice a day or I end up with diarrhea that burns severely. I will probably go see my doctor next week if he can fit me in being that he is only here on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Tuesday is a holiday. I have found a wonderful doctor who is a DO and he really is very open to my ideas of healing things more naturally as opposed to medicine.

I know I have been letting myself go lately with all of the stress in my world, but am going to dedicate myself to doing better. I am going to the store today to get some more stuff to make the huff n puff formula which helped me tremendously with my asthma in previous years but I gave in this year and started taking some prescription medication for it. My doctor has been great and gave me something that would be minimal and told me to only take it if I felt like I would need it that day, which I usually know upon waking what kind of breathing day I will have. If not, he gave me an inhaler to use for times when I had severe breathing issues. I am going to start back on the huff n puff and I am almost out of tonic but I don't think I can afford to buy all of the stuff for it right now so I will just have to make due with the huff n puff. I still have some in bottles that I made last year so I will be alright with that until the new batch is ready. I wish I had a source for good quality organic fruits and veggies, but it amazes me, living in SW Florida that I can't find anything like that all year round. I know there are a few farmers markets but they are not open on weekends and I work from 6:45 to 5:30 every week day.

Okay, so now I have whined and complained a little...sorry...just having a hard time and need some moral support to get me back to where I really need to be.

Thanks for listening and for any help you can give.

Caroline

Do you take any probiotics, digestive enzymes?? Part of the blood could be coming from too hard of bowel movements. Caroline <ladyguinevere@...> wrote: Suzi, I honestly don't know of any other symptoms. Those are the two that I have really noticed. As far as my bowel movements....I have a hard time making any other determination other than sometimes it is a bit painful. I have always had tendencies towards loose bowel movements and diarrhea. I started taking the lower bowel formula and had to stop because I was finding that it was giving me very painful bowel movements. I am assuming that was

due to the cayenne pepper, but did prepare more capsules last night thinking I should just keep it up and hope that it will eventually stop hurting. I can only take one twice a day or I end up with diarrhea that burns severely. I will probably go see my doctor next week if he can fit me in being that he is only here on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Tuesday is a holiday. I have found a wonderful doctor who is a DO and he really is very open to my ideas of healing things more naturally as opposed to medicine. I know I have been letting myself go lately with all of the stress in my world, but am going to dedicate myself to doing better. I am going to the store today to get some more stuff to make the huff n puff formula which helped me tremendously with my asthma in previous years but I gave in this year and started taking some prescription medication for it. My doctor has been great and gave me something that would be minimal and

told me to only take it if I felt like I would need it that day, which I usually know upon waking what kind of breathing day I will have. If not, he gave me an inhaler to use for times when I had severe breathing issues. I am going to start back on the huff n puff and I am almost out of tonic but I don't think I can afford to buy all of the stuff for it right now so I will just have to make due with the huff n puff. I still have some in bottles that I made last year so I will be alright with that until the new batch is ready. I wish I had a source for good quality organic fruits and veggies, but it amazes me, living in SW Florida that I can't find anything like that all year round. I know there are a few farmers markets but they are not open on weekends and I work from 6:45 to 5:30 every week day. Okay, so now I have whined and complained a little...sorry...just having a hard time and need some moral support to get me back

to where I really need to be. Thanks for listening and for any help you can give. Caroline Suzi

List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

No, I don't take any probiotics or digestive enzymes. I wouldn't know where to start to even find some. I don't think it is because of too hard bowel movements...as I said...I definitely have a tendency towards looser bowel movements...always at the very least soft, rarely ever hard.

Caroline

ok, you mentioned heartburn... you getting that pretty frequent? There are many possibilities of what could be going on.. did you take that test at the link I sent... from ulcers to crohns... Caroline <ladyguinevere@...> wrote: No, I don't take any probiotics or digestive enzymes. I wouldn't know where to start to even find some. I don't think it is because of too hard bowel movements...as I said...I definitely have a tendency towards looser bowel movements...always at the very least soft, rarely ever hard. Caroline

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Yeah, I took the test and the most likely thing it said that it could be is anal fissures. I think that if that is what I had...and I took the lower bowel formula...the burning I felt would make total sense. I just wonder if taking the lower bowel formula might be the best thing for me then. I don't have any problems at all going...I usually have two to three bowel movements a day depending on how much I eat. Do you think if I take the lower bowel formula I should be alright? It just doesn't seem like there is anything else going on. I feel no other discomfort...I don't have pain...I don't FEEL bad...other than the need to lose about 20 lbs...but that is about it.

Caroline