RemedySpot.com

Re: FOR SALE / ON SALE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Yes we do advertise on Sundays... however, this is for our contributing members.. now members that join up just for the sole purpose of advertising and not contributing... I hope this is not the case and that you will become one of the family (so to speak) in caring of helping others and not just advertising your products for profit. " , BS.HT" <victoria@...> wrote: I hope that I am doing this right, following correct directions. I wanted to let everyone know that one of my vendors contacted me yesterday to offer a big discount for one of my favorite products, Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Spam?

Shari

FOR SALE / ON SALE

I hope that I am doing this right, following correct directions. I wanted to let everyone know that one of my vendors contacted me yesterday to offer a big discount for one of my favorite products, Prime Directive. This is a probiotic that reproduces and colonizes once inside the digestive tract, by Czerral Wheeler. The regular price is $54.99 for a months supply, and I am able to offer three months (or a good one month cleanse) for $100. You can learn more at the webstore. , BS.HTBoard Certified Holistic Practitionerwww.SignificantHealing.comwww.ZeoliteExpert.com859-801-1730

,Yes, we do allow selling/buying/trading on Sundays. However, the caveat is that we prefer to respectfully limit it to contributing members, not newbies. The reason for this is simple.As you spend more time with us, which I sincerely hope you do, you will see that we are not anywhere near your average discussion list. We are family in the purest sense of the word.And we have had "people" join for the sole purpose of selling product. We have also had some join for the sole purpose of disrupting what we have.So we, as moderators do all that we can to insure that those who choose do be members of our family have a place they can feel safe, nurtured, respected, and loved.As a moderator, and a proud member of this very strange and wonderful family, I welcome you! I hope your time with us will be as encouraging to you as I am sure it will be to us.Peace, love, laughter" ,

BS.HT" <victoria@...> wrote: I hope that I am doing this right, following correct directions. I wanted to let everyone know that one of my vendors contacted me yesterday to offer a big discount for one of my favorite products, Prime Directive. This is a probiotic that reproduces and colonizes once inside the digestive tract, by Czerral Wheeler. The regular price is $54.99 for a months supply, and I am able to offer three months (or a good one month cleanse) for $100. You can learn more at the webstore.

, BS.HT

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.