RemedySpot.com

pink eye

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My 3 year old grandbaby (today's her birthday) has pink eye. Of

course my daughter scared by MD is giving her drops for 7 days. There

are natural remedies and one being goldenseal she could have done.

One testimony said child's eye healed in one day.

I don't have the link, but can google pink eye and alternatives.

Talk soon.

Sergei here talking tonight. Any suggestions on cups for sample of

smoothie?

hugs,

carolg

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hey Candace! Here is one that works but it isn't painless cut a lemon in half and I squeezed 1 drop into my eye.....I know it burns but believe it or not it clears it up in about an hour.....it works every time....it burns of course but it really helps.. make some chamomile tea and wash the eyes out with it every so often with a cotton ball this helps very much First boil one cup of water then place two green tea bags in the cup - , then place the two bags one on each eye after cooled but still warm and it was amaze you but the eyes feel great lleave the bags on while lying down for only ten minutes I don't know if the following works.. Peel and slice an overripe apple. Put the pieces of pulp over your closed eyes, holding the pieces in place with a bandage or strip of cloth. Leave it on at least a half-hour to help alleviate

irritation and inflammation. * A poultice of either grated raw potato, fresh mashed papaya pulp or mashed cooked beets is soothing and promotes healing. Apply the poultice for 15 minutes, twice a day. (closed eyes) Cut a russet potato up in chunks(skin on) boil it in a small pan of water, let water cool, use a cotton ball dipped into the starchy water,and rub across the eye making sure you get it into the eye. There you go, works every time, does not burn, irritate, etc. breast milk works wonders on pink eye (and other types of infection...). All the natural antibodies and other good stuff make it a KILLER for a topical infection. Just put a few drop in your eye (either directly from the source, or have someone who is lactating express a small amount into a medicine dropper and use that...) every couple hours, or so. What we use on the goats is port wine... works on them. Candace

P <candaceandbrock@...> wrote: Any idea of a natural painless way to get rid of pink eye in a 5 year old? I was just wiping his eye with a wet warm wash cloth every hour or so but today he started crying and wiped his eyes and now BOTH of them look infected! Aaaaugh! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Not painless, but a drop of penicillin in the eye daily will do it. Or a drop of port wine. But not painless.

If you can get fresh raw goat milk, a squirt of that daily will also clean it up.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

Pink Eye

Any idea of a natural painless way to get rid of pink eye in a 5 year old? I was just wiping his eye with a wet warm wash cloth every hour or so but today he started crying and wiped his eyes and now BOTH of them look infected! Aaaaugh!

Candace

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.