RemedySpot.com

Re: Sneezing herbs? Anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is causing the sneezing?? SuziPearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote: Alright folks, here's one for you. What herb will stop sneezing? I have a friend who can't seem to stop and doesn't want to take OTC drugs for it. (or any other kind) Any ideas? Thanks so much. Oh. yes, and I would like to extend my very warmest and happiest holiday wishes to all of you. I hope all of you will have a great one. My love to you all.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

No one knows. Not even the doctors. It's been going on for a while and the docs think it's allergies but my friend isn't so sure since summer is over and everything is now frozen and the sneezing isn't stopped. So no one is really sure what causing it. I thought of recommending Benadryl but I don't think he wants to take that. We used to give that to people in the hospital when they had the feeding or drainage tube in their noses (leading to the stomach) to either feed them or decompress their stomach. Sometimes the tube would make them sneeze and so the benadryl would really help. I'm not sure he would take it though. He's looking for something more on the natural side. Hope something can help him. I'd be thankful for any kind of help. Thanks.

Beannacht

Lynn

What is causing the sneezing??

Suzi

if it's allergies try nettles... how's her diet? No other symtoms? SuziPearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote: No one knows. Not even the doctors. It's been going on for a while and the docs think it's allergies but my friend isn't so sure since summer is over and everything is now frozen and the sneezing isn't stopped. So no one is really sure what causing it. I thought of recommending Benadryl but I don't think he wants to take that. We used to give that to people in the hospital when they had the feeding or drainage tube in their noses (leading to the stomach) to either feed them or decompress their stomach. Sometimes the tube would make them sneeze and so the benadryl would really help. I'm not sure he would take it though. He's looking for something more on the natural side. Hope something can help him. I'd be thankful for any kind of help.

Thanks.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I'll let him know about the nettles and someone else recommended mullein as well. I wasn't given much information to go on or I would have passed that on to you. I know that the more information you have the easier it is to recommend something. Sorry. I'll pass your recommendation on to him and I thank you for your time. I really appreciate all that you do for me and the list Suzie. You are an angel and a friend in the truest sense of those words. Happy Holiday to you and yours and a very happy and healthy New Year.

Beannacht

Lynn

if it's allergies try nettles... how's her diet? No other symtoms?

Suzi

Something occured to me. Something odd. And the reason I bring it up is because I have multiple sneezing fits a day, lasting for many minutes at a time. Does he trim/pluck his nose hairs? I am very vain about my looks, and keep my nose hairs to the barest minimum. It looks better (especially now that they are grey), but I lost that natural filter against dust and other particulates. Thus the sneezing. I told you it was odd. Peace, love, laughter Pearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote: I'll let him know about the nettles and someone else recommended mullein as well. I wasn't given much information to go on or I would have passed that on to you. I know that the more information you have the easier it is to recommend something. Sorry. I'll pass your recommendation on to him and I thank you for your time. I really appreciate all that you do for me and the list Suzie. You are an angel and a friend in the truest sense of those words. Happy Holiday to you and yours and a very happy and healthy New Year. Beannacht Lynn .

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Not sure about that. Never really got that personal with him. LOL!! Not so much odd as it is interesting. I'll have to remember to mention it to him. Thanks though, I would not have thought of that. :))

Beannacht

Lynn

Something occured to me. Something odd. And the reason I bring it up is because I have multiple sneezing fits a day, lasting for many minutes at a time.

Does he trim/pluck his nose hairs?

I am very vain about my looks, and keep my nose hairs to the barest minimum. It looks better (especially now that they are grey), but I lost that natural filter against dust and other particulates. Thus the sneezing.

I told you it was odd.

Peace, love, laughter