RemedySpot.com

Re: Suggestions on liver cleanse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Funny you should ask....I am currently doing a 10 day cleanse. Personally, I swear by Garden of Life Perfect Cleanse. WHole Foods carries these as well as many other natural food stores and health stores. They can also be bought online. Lynn Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hi ,I do a liver cleanse every so often. I use the one (I thought was) in the files section. Lemon juice and olive oil. It works wonders.I also have a liver tea that I use now and again. Here's the recipe:JOHN'S LIVER TEAThe Liver Tea recipe is as follows5 parts Burdock root5 parts Dandelion root3 parts Oregon Grape root2 parts Licorice root2 parts Orange peel2 parts Ginger root2 parts Milk ThistleIt can be used as a tea, or capsules. I have done both with equal success. Whichever method I use, I always pulverize it first in a coffee grinder to completely mix the ingredients. The capsules are easier on the palate, however. This stuff tastes awful!!!When I use it or recommend it, I do at least three cups a day, or 3-5 capsules. When I take it, I have a cup in the morning, two caps around noon, and one cap before bed. Landes

<L@...> wrote: If you were going to do a liver cleanse, which one would you do? Thanks!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Hi , Haven't heard of this one.. I will have to check it out.. But curiousity has me... Explain your many names in your signature. Suzi Hreha <k_hreha@...> wrote: Funny you should ask....I am currently doing a 10 day cleanse. Personally, I swear by Garden of Life Perfect Cleanse. WHole Foods carries these as well

as many other natural food stores and health stores. They can also be bought online. Lynn Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I've done this one also. Sometimes I'll just do the tea also. Suzi <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: Hi ,I do a liver cleanse every so often. I use the one (I thought was) in the files section. Lemon juice and olive oil. It works wonders.I also have a liver tea that I use now and again. Here's the recipe:JOHN'S

LIVER TEAThe Liver Tea recipe is as follows5 parts Burdock root5 parts Dandelion root3 parts Oregon Grape root2 parts Licorice root2 parts Orange peel2 parts Ginger root2 parts Milk ThistleIt can be used as a tea, or capsules. I have done both with equal success. Whichever method I use, I always pulverize it first in a coffee grinder to completely mix the ingredients. The capsules are easier on the palate, however. This stuff tastes awful!!!When I use it or recommend it, I do at least three cups a day, or 3-5 capsules. When I take it, I have a cup in the morning, two caps around noon, and one cap before bed.

Guest guest

Here is one I intend to try this spring. I think it will do an all over cleanse. I have to wait for spring though .. for the dandelions. Suzi Spring dandelion cleanse (from the Fasts and Cleanses file)Whether the dandelion is a native of North America or a naturalized plant is debated by authorities; either way it is found and eaten in most parts of the world. All parts of the dandelion are used, either for food or medicinal purposes the leaves and crowns for salads and cooked greens, the flowers for making wine, and the juice for warts and blisters. Always use organic dandelion plants! The dandelion root is a blood and kidney cleaner and tonic, as well as a diuretic. It can be used as a general cleansing stimulant for the liver. Both the dried leaves and the dried and powdered root are used as a bitter tea. This tea is for any malfunction of the liver. Fresh dandelion leaves or

dried root are valuable additions to a diet for people with diabetes and hepatitis. (Check with your naturopathic physician before taking any herbal remedies for such illness. The main benefit of this great herb is to enhance the function of the liver, but the root is also useful for clearing obstructions of the spleen, pancreas, gallbladder, and kidneys. It is of tremendous benefit to the stomach and intestines, balancing the enzymes that simultaneously benefit digestion, assimilation, and elimination. DANDELION HERBAL TEA Ingredients 4 cups pure water 6 tablespoons. dried dandelion root (1 year old minimum) 6 tablespoons dried dandelion leaf (double amount if fresh) Simmer the dandelion roo tin the water, uncovered, for 20 minutes, then strain the liquid over the dandelion leaf. Cover tightly and steep for another 20 minutes; strain the tea again. Landes <L@...>

wrote: If you were going to do a liver cleanse, which one would you do?Thanks! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

My mother is 100% Irish and named me Lynn. Dad is 100% Tsalagi (Cherokee) and he named me Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho which means "foreverblossoming medicine heart". They told me when I got old enough I could choose which name I wanted, but I love them both! is my married name. People are sorry when they ask me to write my full name on legal documents lol. Lynn Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho

Guest guest

Very cool. I have a second cousin who is named Aiyanna - They tell me it is english.. or at least they found it on a list which was english... Suzi Hreha <k_hreha@...> wrote: My mother is 100% Irish and named me Lynn. Dad is 100% Tsalagi (Cherokee) and he named me Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho which means "foreverblossoming

medicine heart". They told me when I got old enough I could choose which name I wanted, but I love them both! is my married name. People are sorry when they ask me to write my full name on legal documents lol. Lynn Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Guest guest

It's a lovely name, .

Thanks for sharing.

Judith Alta K

Hreha wrote:

My mother is 100% Irish and named me Lynn. Dad is 100%

Tsalagi (Cherokee) and he named me Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho which means

"foreverblossoming medicine heart". They told me when I got old enough

I could choose which name I wanted, but I love them both! is my

married name. People are sorry when they ask me to write my full name

on legal documents lol.

Lynn Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho

Guest guest

How cool! I never heard of anyone else with that name that wasn't NDN. Lynn Aiyanna Nvwoti Adanaho

Guest guest

Very pretty name. Here is a link to a name

site:

http://www.babynamesworld.com/meaning_of_Aiyanna.html

http://www.zelo.com/firstnames/findresults.asp?name=Aiyanna & x=19 & y=4

As you can see, there are two language

versions, both English and American Indian, although the English version was

originally spelled Ayanna.

Janet

Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008

3:28 PM

health