RemedySpot.com

Re: The Courage to Continue now heart attacks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lynn, moonshine out to be about like using everclear... pulls the most out of an herb you can get.. Cayenne very good... also here is some info I found in my computer files Step 1:Read up on natural ways to improve your heart. Buy a reference book, like "The New Healing Herbs," by Castleman or look online. Step 2:Improve your blood flow with ginkgo. It helps the blood get through your brain and heart muscle more efficiently. Ginkgo also contains antioxidants which help prevent heart disease and blood clots. Step 3:Use motherwort to heal your heart. The ancient Greeks and Romans used it to treat the physical and emotional problems of the heart. Chinese studies show it helps relax heart cells and prevents the blood clots that cause heart attacks. Step 4:Go European and take hawthorn. The herb is very beneficial for the heart. It's used in Europe to treat heart disease, especially congestive heart failure. Hawthorn improves your blood supply by opening your arteries. It makes your heart stronger and dilates blood vessels so blood can flow more freely. Step 5:Keep the doctor away with an apple a day. Apple are high in fiber and fiber helps reduce your cholesterol. In one study, the men who ate the most apples had the fewest heart attacks. You can also opt for an apple pectin supplement. Step 6:Shop at a natural foods store or online for your supplements. As awareness rises, there are more

and more websites on the benefit of herbs. Re: The Courage to Continue Very nice Lynn Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Suzie. This is such helpful information to have for me right now. Thanks again and I will work on getting these herbs. I also take CoQ 10 enzyme everyday.

Beannacht

Lynn

Re: The Courage to Continue now heart attacks

Lynn, moonshine out to be about like using everclear... pulls the most out of an herb you can get..

Cayenne very good... also here is some info I found in my computer files

Step 1:Read up on natural ways to improve your heart. Buy a reference book, like "The New Healing Herbs," by Castleman or look online.

Step 2:Improve your blood flow with ginkgo. It helps the blood get through your brain and heart muscle more efficiently. Ginkgo also contains antioxidants which help prevent heart disease and blood clots.

Step 3:Use motherwort to heal your heart. The ancient Greeks and Romans used it to treat the physical and emotional problems of the heart. Chinese studies show it helps relax heart cells and prevents the blood clots that cause heart attacks.

Step 4:Go European and take hawthorn. The herb is very beneficial for the heart. It's used in Europe to treat heart disease, especially congestive heart failure. Hawthorn improves your blood supply by opening your arteries. It makes your heart stronger and dilates blood vessels so blood can flow more freely.

Step 5:Keep the doctor away with an apple a day. Apple are high in fiber and fiber helps reduce your cholesterol. In one study, the men who ate the most apples had the fewest heart attacks. You can also opt for an apple pectin supplement.

Step 6:Shop at a natural foods store or online for your supplements. As awareness rises, there are more and more websites on the benefit of herbs.

Guest guest

You're welcome... CO Q is good.Pearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote: Oh my goodness, thank you so much Suzie. This is such helpful information to have for me right now. Thanks again and I will work on getting these herbs. I also take CoQ 10 enzyme everyday. Beannacht Lynn Re: The Courage to Continue now heart attacks Lynn, moonshine out to be about like using everclear... pulls the most out of an herb you can get.. Cayenne very good... also here is some info I found in my computer files Step 1:Read up on natural ways to improve your heart. Buy a reference book, like "The New Healing Herbs," by Castleman or look online. Step 2:Improve your blood flow with ginkgo. It

helps the blood get through your brain and heart muscle more efficiently. Ginkgo also contains antioxidants which help prevent heart disease and blood clots. Step 3:Use motherwort to heal your heart. The ancient Greeks and Romans used it to treat the physical and emotional problems of the heart. Chinese studies show it helps relax heart cells and prevents the blood clots that cause heart attacks. Step 4:Go European and take hawthorn. The herb is very beneficial for the heart. It's used in Europe to treat heart disease, especially congestive heart failure. Hawthorn improves your blood supply by opening your arteries. It makes your heart stronger and dilates blood vessels so blood can flow more freely. Step 5:Keep the doctor away with an apple a day. Apple are high in fiber and fiber helps reduce your cholesterol. In one study, the men who ate the

most apples had the fewest heart attacks. You can also opt for an apple pectin supplement. Step 6:Shop at a natural foods store or online for your supplements. As awareness rises, there are more and more websites on the benefit of herbs. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________