RemedySpot.com

Re: nalgene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Shari,

I thought I read that the bpa had #7 on the bottom. I think this was from the Natural news article, or was it from Mercola?

Nonie

Okay so now Nalgene is recalling all it's water bottles because of BPA, BUT if you go to their website it says they are only pulling bottles containing BPA but doesn't say anything about how to tell which ones have it and which ones don't.

Anyone have more information or do I just chuck all my Nalgene bottles that are more than a year old? That would mean all of them go and, duh, they go to the dump which is why I use Nalgene in the first place TO KEEP STUFF OUT OF THE DUMP!! Sheesh.

Shari

Guest guest

Yep, all my "safe" bottles have a 7 on the bottom. Shootpoopdang! Luckily I also have three stainless water bottles. They are just harder to clean the green smoothie out of. Oh well, guess that's better than poisoning myself.

S

Guest guest

Ha! I thought all my 3 gal bottles that I bring my clean water home in were safe! Not! All #7. I guess I will have to bite the bullet and get some kind of water purifier. Multi pure or distiller?? I'm ordering a Sigg bottle for the car, but, I need something much bigger for work. No wonder I haven't been able to get my health better!

Nonie

Yep, all my "safe" bottles have a 7 on the bottom. Shootpoopdang! Luckily I also have three stainless water bottles. They are just harder to clean the green smoothie out of. Oh well, guess that's better than poisoning myself.

S