RemedySpot.com

Oil Pulling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How To Perform Sunflower Oil Pulling When we start talking about sunflower oil pulling, a lot of people would look at us as if we are talking in some alien language. We usually hear the question, “what is oil pulling?”Oil pulling is just like oil swishing in your mouth. It is not complicated or difficult but the simple act of oil pulling can have a very big impact you their health. The recipe for sunflower oil pulling is very simple.

First, you must make sure that your sunflower oil pulling on an empty stomach. The best time to perform sunflower oil pulling is in the morning before you brush your teeth, drink water or eat your breakfast. If you cannot do this before breakfast, make sure that you wait for at least four hours after your meal before you do sunflower oil pulling.If you have just drunk some water, wait for an hour before you start sunflower oil pulling. Oil Pulling procedure The only ingredient that you will need when doing sunflower oil pulling is the sunflower oil itself. Why use sunflower seed oil? There are only two types of oil, sesame and sunflower oil, which can get you the best results for this detoxification process.Of the two types of oil, sunflower oil is said to be better. How do you start oil pulling? All you need to do is to put about 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil in your mouth, tilt up your chin a little and start swishing the oil

inside your mouth. Make sure that you tilt your chin enough for the oil to reach the back of your molars. This is very important because bacteria are usually more concentrated in the back portion of your mouth. Once the sunflower oil has reached the back of your molars, you start sucking, pulling, swishing and chomping the oil through your teeth until the oil becomes thin. You will know that the oil has become thin when it has turned foamy white. Usually, it will take about 10 to 15 minutes of swishing and pulling the oil in your mouth to turn the oil into foamy white. If the oil is still yellow, it means you have not done enough oil pulling. When the oil has turned foamy white, you spit it out. Make sure that you do not swallow the oil because it is already filled with bacteria and other harmful organisms. After spitting the oil, rinse your mouth properly and gargle properly with the use of clean water. Use 2 to 3 glasses of water when you

gargle to make sure that there are no remnants of the oil left inside your mouth. In most cases, if you have some ailments, the symptoms of your disease would get worst after you have performed sunflower oil pulling for sometime. Do not be alarmed by the worsening of the symptoms of your disease since this is an indication that your body is responding to the oil pulling treatment. Continue doing sunflower oil pulling until all symptoms are finally gone. It has been reported that you need to do the sunflower oil pulling for at least 2-4 weeks to get some resultes. You should take a break from this procedure after doing 2 month, because you may start to take out the good bacterias and vitamins from your body. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

, search the message archives... I know there were a few who have. Gloria might have been one of them... I've not tried it. Carol might have also.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

From: Landes <L@...>Subject: Oil pullinghealth Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 3:51 PM

I know this topic has been talked about in the group before, but I’d like to ask the opinions of people that have tried “oil pulling†(Plus, search is down and I’m being told it will be for at least two more days, unfortunately)

Here is a link to an article

http://www.oilpulling.org/

but it is basically swishing food grade oil in your mouth for 20 minutes every morning, then spitting it out. The oil is supposed to thin down and pull toxins from the body, repair teeth and gums, etc.

If anyone has an opinion I’d like to hear it, please.

Thanks!

Guest guest

Sorry ... I've been out of town... I'm now working 1 full time and 1 part time job so my spare time on reading over weekends is very little... If you still can't get in I'll do a search for you. Let me know.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

I can’t get to the archives, Suzi. I get a message that is undergoing changes and some features won’t be available for three more days.