RemedySpot.com

sprouting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Okay, I need to know a little more about sprouting. Is there a special procedure when preparing fresh seeds to sprout? I want to try sprouting pepper seeds, just for fun, if it works. I like the idea of having hot pepper sprouts. Any ideas???? Peace, love, laughter CARLIN’S NEW RULES New Rule #2: Don't eat anything that's served to you out a window unless you're a seagull. People are acting all shocked that a human finger was found in a bowl of 's chili. Hey, it cost less than a dollar. What did you expect it to contain?? Trout?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

hmmm, never heard of anyone sprouting hot pepper seeds... I know they take about 2-3 wks to come up when planting from seed, and I believe they like somewhat warm constant temp.. I would check out planting from seed (sprouting) and try it that way. I don't know that they will sprout with just moisture... Try some and let me know.. Suzi <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: Okay, I need to know a little more about sprouting. Is there a special procedure when preparing fresh seeds to sprout? I want to try sprouting pepper seeds, just for fun, if it works. I like the idea of having hot pepper sprouts. Any ideas????

Guest guest

Soak overnight in warm water, Drain and keep damp. Rinse daily carefully. Peppers are very slow to sprout, sometimes 14 days or more. They like temps of 75 to 90 degrees.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

sprouting

Okay, I need to know a little more about sprouting.

Is there a special procedure when preparing fresh seeds to sprout?

Guest guest

*DING DING DING* You got it! This ones a tough one. Peace, love laughter We are very little creatures; all of us have different features. One of us in glass is set, one of us you’ll find in jet. Another you may see in tin, and a fourth is boxed within. If the fifth you should pursue, it can never fly from you. What are we? Suzanne <suziesgoats@...> wrote: a wave? <deuteronomy2929 > wrote: Throw me off the highest building, and I'll not break. But put me in the ocean, and I will. What am I? .