RemedySpot.com

Re: [!! SPAM] Re: Neck Injury

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes Strain and buldging both in his neck and lower back. He is in alot of pain but we deal with it, we use alot of EOs for relief.

K

[!! SPAM] Re: Neck Injury

Kathy,

what happened to his neck? strain, crack, bulging disc??

SuziKathy <vanokatmrtc> wrote:

Hi everyone! Hey does anyone know anything about this procedure?sacroiliac joint injections w/fluoroscopy & sedationDrs want to do this to my hubby for injury's he recieved in a car accident. I am saying NO loudly but Dr tells him it is

safe??What do you guys think?Kathy

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

liquid glucosomine will help... however...when I had my neck problem.. it was 3 disks buldging pushing against spinal cord... I could ease the pain... but it wasn't going to get any better.... only worse with time... I was not offered shots...(probably due to the fact that I had the pain under control at the time)... Surgery was the only option somewhere down the road.. I opted to have it done now while my health was good. I don't regret it as my neck is doing wonderful... I have some stiffness once in awhile due to scar tissue but the chiro fixes that for me... I have no pain.... a touch of numbness yet in the neck but not much. PS You can find Synflex 1500 on the internet. Sorry I can't help you on the injections.... I know some people get cortizone shots and it helps them... others it does nothing for... (I'm a "nothing for" person)... Had one years ago for my knee... didn't phase it. SuziKathy <vanokat@...> wrote: Yes Strain and buldging both in his neck and lower back. He is in alot of pain but we deal with it, we use alot of EOs for relief. K

Guest guest

Thanks- we will try that.

me

Re: [!! SPAM] Re: Neck Injury

liquid glucosomine will help... however...when I had my neck problem.. it was 3 disks buldging pushing against spinal cord... I could ease the pain... but it wasn't going to get any better.... only worse with time... I was not offered shots...(probably due to the fact that I had the pain under control at the time)... Surgery was the only option somewhere down the road.. I opted to have it done now while my health was good. I don't regret it as my neck is doing wonderful... I have some stiffness once in awhile due to scar tissue but the chiro fixes that for me... I have no pain.... a touch of numbness yet in the neck but not much.

PS You can find Synflex 1500 on the internet.

Sorry I can't help you on the injections.... I know some people get cortizone shots and it helps them... others it does nothing for... (I'm a "nothing for" person)... Had one years ago for my knee... didn't phase it.

SuziKathy <vanokatmrtc> wrote:

Yes Strain and buldging both in his neck and lower back. He is in alot of pain but we deal with it, we use alot of EOs for relief.

K