RemedySpot.com

Foods to help you detox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

More and more people are becoming aware of the mass assault on our food supply due to chemicals, pesticides and genetically modified foods all in the name of profit. While stock holders are happy, what about the millions of people who are nutritionally deficient and suffering with ailments and disease needlessly! The key to good health relies on the correct ratio of acid/alkaline balance in the body. How one achieves this is by eating 75% alkaline forming foods and 25% acid forming foods, preferably organic. Acid Forming Foods - All processed foods! This includes pastas, cakes, cookies, salad dressings etc.- Meats, including Beef, pork, bird, fish, shellfish, eggs- All dairy products, including butter, milk, cream, ice cream, cheese- Nuts- Sodas- Caffeine, coffee, tea- All breads- Alcohol- All foods with sugar- Vegetables such as asparagus, sauerkraut, chickpeas, brussels

sprouts- Vinegar- Lentils- Plums, prunes, cranberries Alkaline Forming Foods - Salad greens- Fresh fruit- Dried fruit such as raisins, dates, figs, apricots- All sprouts- All vegetables (except the ones listed above) Especially good are onions and garlic- Citrus fruits ( even though they are acidic, they have an alkalizing affect on the body)- Good fats such as olive and flaxseed oil- Honey, maple syrup and molasses- Herbal teas- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices - Yogurt and sour cream- Almonds, brazil nuts If you look closely at the lists above you can get a pretty good idea of what you currently may be eating more of, whether acid or alkaline type foods. To get a more accurate measure you can buy ph strips from any drug store and see exactly where you are at and what you need to do create the optimum ph balance in your body. In optimum health the body will naturally

filter, cleanse, detox and extract nutrients efficiently. If you find you are over acidic or alkaline you can take steps to repair the situation by switching over to the foods you should be eating on a regular basis. Water is also extremely important in not only the cleanse cycle, but in normal daily function. You would be surprised at how many people are generally dehydrated and suffering needlessly with pain and fatigue, and it is a very easy fix. Drink up! Lots of water! You’ll feel much better. (This is a major undiagnosed problem for seniors) For better health! Enjoy the journey! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yippee! Someone is paying attention! Goat and almond are alkalizing where as rice, soy and homogenized I believe are acidifying This is why everyone needs to do research as there are so many things out there. Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: "All dairy products" ???? A month ago on here, goat milk was alkalizing. Gayla

Guest guest

Good. I will stick to my fresh goat milk.

Soy and store milk I don't do at all. Soy is nasty and pasteurized milk is dead. Rice I have not tried.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

Re: Foods to help you detox

Yippee! Someone is paying attention!

Goat and almond are alkalizing where as rice, soy and homogenized I believe are acidifying

This is why everyone needs to do research as there are so many things out there.

Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote:

"All dairy products" ???? A month ago on here, goat milk was alkalizing.

Gayla

Guest guest

Well, the times they are a changin'. Actually, I don't think that goat's milk is usually considered as a dairy product, for some reason. Peace, love, laughter Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the shoes you were buried in for eternity? Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: "All dairy products" ???? A month ago on here, goat milk was alkalizing. Gayla .

Guest guest

But.....but.....but.....

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

Re: Foods to help you detox

Well, the times they are a changin'.

Actually, I don't think that goat's milk is usually considered as a dairy product, for some reason.

Peace, love, laughter

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the shoes you were buried in for eternity?

Guest guest

Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: But.....but.....but..... .

The boys are marching