RemedySpot.com

Dangers of Cell Phone Use

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Web Our Site

Welcome Message & About Us Natural Health Shop Contact Info. Operation Shanti Home

Each week, receive free tips on how to experience your best health as you age.

Email:

Your e-mail address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.

Main Menu

Common Health Concerns

Natural Health Care Natural Health Remedies Emotional Health and Well-Being Healthy Eating Resources Health Warnings Personal and Environmental Wellness Healthy Children Healthy Pregnancy

Easy Healthy Recipes

Healthy Dessert Recipes Healthy Dressing Recipes Healthy Meals Healthy Salads Healthy Smoothie & Juice Recipes Healthy Soups

Site Map

Recommended Whole Foods and Whole Food Supplements

Acerola Cherry Powder Tibetan Goji Berries Super Green Food Raw Chocolate Cod Liver Oil Fish Oil

Recommended Professional Grade Nutritional Products

100% Whole Food Vitamin & Mineral Formula Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus Professional Line

Recommended Books & Guides

Experience Your Best Health Seven Keys to Overcoming Autoimmune Illness Juicing & Juice Fasting Maximize Your Height Eight Essential Strategies for Academic Success

Recommended Natural Personal Care Products

Best Natural Soap: Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap Tooth Soap: An All-Natural Tooth and Gum Cleaner

Recommended Natural Health Tools

Champion Juicer (Best Price Anywhere) Vita-Mix Blender TheraCane Self Massaging Tool EarthRain Relaxation CD

Starting Points

Most Important Steps for Health Recovery and Maintenance How to Prevent Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 Understanding Blood Pressure Understanding Cholesterol Understanding Omega-3 Fatty Acids Three Acupressure Points for Health Promotion Understanding and Overcoming Chronic Depression How to Prevent Osteoporosis

Most Useful

How to Protect Your Health In The Computer Era

Votes:

Traditional Korean Seaweed Soup Recipe

Votes:

The Business of Being Born: A Must-See Documentary for Expectant Parents

Votes:

Dr. Drug Rep: One Psychiatrist's Experience Working With Big Pharma

Votes:

Earthlings: A Devastating Documentary on Humanity's Lack of Respect for Other Living Creatures

Votes:

Most Emailed This Week

Public Exposure: DNA, Democracy and the Wireless Revolution - A Must-See Documentary on the Dangers of Cell Phone Use Sweet Potato and Pecan Salad with Lime Recipe A Sick Health Care System Cleansing Vegetable Juice Recipes The Business of Being Born: A Must-See Documentary for Expectant Parents

Other Articles You May Want to Read

Warning on Osteoporosis Drugs Starbucks Recalls 167,000 Mugs in North America Due to Burn Hazard Beware of Lipsticks that Contain Lead Beware of Toxic Air Fresheners Warning To Be Alert While Wearing Clogs and Riding Escalators

Home » Common Health Concerns » Health Warnings

Public Exposure: DNA, Democracy and the Wireless Revolution - A Must-See Documentary on the Dangers of Cell Phone Use

By Dr. Ben Kim on February 19, 2008

Health Warnings

Approximately 60,000 to 70,000 cell phones are sold each day in the United States. Over 110 million Americans use cell phones. And worldwide, it is estimated that approximately 1 billion people use cell phones. As the number of cell phones, cell phone towers, and other wireless antennas increase rapidly in industrialized nations, should you be concerned about the effects that regular exposure to radio frequency radiation can have on your health?

If you're not concerned about the effect that wireless devices and broadcasting antennas can have on your health, I encourage you to view "Public Exposure: DNA, Democracy and the Wireless Revolution," a documentary that provides the best overall look at the connection between radio frequency radiation and human health that I have ever come across.

The full documentary can be viewed below in two parts, courtesy of Google video and http://energyfields.org.

In case you don't have time to view this documentary, here are some highlights that I jotted down during my first viewing:

Regular exposure to radio frequency radiation may interfere with the electrical fields of our cells. Common health challenges that have been linked to regular exposure to radio frequency radiation include:

Abnormal cell growth and damage to cellular DNA Difficulty sleeping, depression, anxiety, and irritability Childhood and adult leukemia Eye cancer Immune system suppression Attention span deficit and memory loss Infertility

Children are at much higher risk than adults of experiencing health problems related to regular exposure to radio frequency radiation; thinner and smaller skulls translate to greater absorption of radio frequency.

From the early 1950's to the mid 1970's, the U.S. embassy in Moscow was purposefully bombarded by radio frequency radiation 24 hours a day. The U.S. embassy workers experienced what the perpetrators identified as "Radio Frequency Sickness Syndrome."

After some time of concentrated radio frequency radiation exposure, the American ambassador developed leukemia. The next American ambassador also developed leukemia. Blood tests performed on embassy staff members showed irreversible DNA damage.

Dr. Jerry , a biochemist researcher, began studying cell phone safety for Motorola more than a decade ago. When he started generating data that indicated that cell phones have negative effects on human health, Motorola took a number of steps to delay publication of Dr. ' work.

According to Dr. , Motorola's main concerns with his data were how to handle public relations and how to spin the results in a way that was favorable to the industry.

Dr. also indicates that the only significant money that is available to do research on cell phone safety issues is industry money. This is why he has no faith in studies that are coming out.

You can use a radio and microwave detector to measure the amount of harmful radiation that your living and work spaces are penetrated by. The detector used in the documentary is called the "Microalert Radio/Microwave Alarm."

Silver mesh curtains and copper flat paint can block significant amounts of radio frequency radiation.

If the information provided above has you concerned, I encourage you to view the full documentary here:

Public Exposure: DNA, Democracy and the Wireless RevolutionPart One

Public Exposure: DNA, Democracy and the Wireless RevolutionPart Two

In our household, we own one cell phone - it's a pay-as-you-go phone that we carry with us for emergency purposes whenever we go out. Rather than put our faith in any of the products on the market that claim to provide protection against radio frequency radiation, we feel that it's prudent to stay away from cell phones whenever possible.

Unfortunately, many of us have little control over the location of cell phone towers and other broadcasting antennas that emit powerful radio frequency waves. If you know of or discover any resources that our readers can use to locate such towers and antennas in their local areas, please share this information in the comments section below.

By increasing public awareness of this issue, we stand a greater chance of having municipal, state/provincial, and federal governments do a better job of regulating the placement of cell phone towers and antennas. Governments in Austria, Switzerland, and many Eastern European countries have already created protective standards for human exposure to radio frequency radiation. In Scotland, towers are not allowed to be located near hospitals, schools, and homes.

Please consider sharing this documentary with family members and friends. Thank you.

Article Tools

Add new comment Email this page Printer-friendly version Share Close

Social Web

Delicious

Digg

StumbleUpon

Propeller

Reddit

Magnoliacom

Newsvine

Furl

Facebook

Google

Your Email: *

Your Name: *

Send * Enter one address or multiple addresses separated with commas. Alter Text Size:

Please rate this article:

Average: Cancel ratingNot UsefulOkayGoodGreatExtremely Useful

Cancel rating

Not Useful

Okay

Good

Great

Extremely Useful

Average: 4.8 (11 votes)

antenna and tower search

Submitted by jacqueline on February 19, 2008 - 09:21.

http://www.antennasearch.com/default.asp

»

To search for current and

Submitted by Kris on February 19, 2008 - 09:24.

To search for current and future cell towers and antennas near you, go to http://www.antennasearch.comOne search using your address will give you:

Existing Towers: Registered and Non-Registered structures where antennas are placed. Towers may be used for various services including Cellular, Paging, Microwave and others.

Future Towers: Newly filed (or pending) applications to construct new towers. Application info includes location coordinates and detailed ownership data.

Antennas: The actual emitters of radio signals. Antennas can be placed on towers (multiple) or can be installed stand alone on top of existing buildings. Stand alone antennas are small (well below 200 ft). You may also check multiple antennas to determine which cell phone carriers are located on a particular tower.

»

Improve Your Health With Our Free E-mail Newsletter

Join thousands of people from all over the world who receive our natural health newsletter.

Always free. You can unsubscribe anytime. No spam. We respect and protect your privacy at all times. Valuable information that you can use to improve the quality of your health and life.

Email:

Reviews

Just a note to let you know how much I appreciate your newsletter. As a fellow health care provider (optometrist) and medical researcher, I find your distillation of the literature into lay terms to be accurate and very understandable. I really enjoyed your contribution regarding macular degeneration. Keep up the good work. - e kson, OD, PhD, FAAO

I get a lot of e-mailed newsletters and yours is the only one I read thoroughly from top to bottom. Your advice is enlightening, educational, easy to follow and it works! Thank you so much for all that you offer. - Abramovic

Thanks for your excellent health newsletter. I look forward to it every week. Thanks for providing the best online health resource I have found. - a Maguire, M.A.

I thank you and your staff for such a great website. I am former National Level Bodybuilder so I know a thing or two about health and fitness. Your site is very valuable and I do my best to pass it on to friends and people I train. It is also a helpful resource in my career as a human service provider working with clients who need to recover from substance abuse. I believe a major part of recovery is getting your body and mind feeling healthy and strong. Thank you again! Great Website! - , MSW

Email:

Our Whole Food Products and Professional Grade Supplements

100% Whole Food Vitamin and Mineral Formula Made with 100% whole plants and botanicals - cold milled - tested for food and nutrient integrity

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic, Professional Line Naturally fermented for up to five years - the best stand-alone professional grade probiotic that we can recommend

Super Green Food Mixture 100% organic and wildcrafted nutrient-rich green vegetables

Real Vitamin C Made from acerola cherries, an all-natural source of real vitamin C

Authentic Tibetan Goji Berries Our favorite antioxidant-rich, superfood snack - chewy, organically grown, dried fruit that tastes like a cross between sweet cherries and plums

Raw, Organic Chocolate Raw, organic chocolate nibs and powder - for boosting antioxidant intake through healthy, chocolate-based smoothies and desserts

Featured Personal Care Product

Tooth Soap Our highly recommended all-natural cleaner for teeth and gums

The contents of this website are the opinions of Dr. Ben Kim unless otherwise noted. The information on this website is not intended as personalized medical advice and is not intended to replace the relationship that you have with your primary care provider. Any decisions you make with regard to your daily choices and medical treatments should be made with the help of a qualified health care provider.

Terms Of Use & Privacy Policy

Muhammad Ahmad Al-Masry 64, Muhammad Korayem Street,Gomrok, andria, EgyptTel: 0020-03-4800555Fax: 0020-03-3082667Web: massrii@...massrii@...

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.