RemedySpot.com

Re: Bee sting cure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You can also make a paste out of dirt and water (basically, make some mud). Put that on the sting and the pain and swelling will be gone quickly.

I once was on my way to a Springsteen concert and got stung by a wasp on my foot (on my foot, of all things, when I was planning on dancing the night away). I quickly made some mud and put it on the sting. By the time I got down to the Spectrum the pain and swelling was gone and I did dance the night away.<G>

Sharyn

No matter if its a bee sting, wasp sting, or ant bite...mash up some garlic so that the juices are released and apply to the affected area. The pain is gone almost instantly and the swelling starts to go down

Place honey on sting withing 30 seconds pain gone leave for about 5 mins. ( some tingling and pain when applied)

Cut a white onion in half - apply onion/juice on sting

Make a paste (just enough to cover the sting) table salt and a drop or two of vinegar. Apply directly. almost instantly draws out stinger

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.10/1421 - Release Date: 5/7/2008 5:23 PM

Guest guest

Springsteen concert - I would put up with a wasp sting to go to one!!!

Have you seen the Roy Orbison special on PBS that has Springsteen in it? It is cute - Roy is calmly singing and letting his voice float out. Springsteen is singing like he is wrenching every note from his toenails up. A great concert. I see it a couple of times each year on PBS.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

RE: Bee sting cure

You can also make a paste out of dirt and water (basically, make some mud). Put that on the sting and the pain and swelling will be gone quickly.

I once was on my way to a Springsteen concert and got stung by a wasp on my foot (on my foot, of all things, when I was planning on dancing the night away). I quickly made some mud and put it on the sting. By the time I got down to the Spectrum the pain and swelling was gone and I did dance the night away.<G>

Sharyn

No matter if its a bee sting, wasp sting, or ant bite...mash up some garlic so that the juices are released and apply to the affected area. The pain is gone almost instantly and the swelling starts to go down

Place honey on sting withing 30 seconds pain gone leave for about 5 mins. ( some tingling and pain when applied)

Cut a white onion in half - apply onion/juice on sting

Make a paste (just enough to cover the sting) table salt and a drop or two of vinegar. Apply directly. almost instantly draws out stinger

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.10/1421 - Release Date: 5/7/2008 5:23 PM

Guest guest

My dh bought it for me for Christmas a couple of years ago.<G>

Sharyn, long-time Springsteen junkie

Have you seen the Roy Orbison special on PBS that has Springsteen in it? It is cute - Roy is calmly singing and letting his voice float out. Springsteen is singing like he is wrenching every note from his toenails up. A great concert. I see it a couple of times each year on PBS.

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.10/1421 - Release Date: 5/7/2008 5:23 PM

Guest guest

OOOOOO!!!!! NICE DH!!!!!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

RE: Bee sting cure

My dh bought it for me for Christmas a couple of years ago.<G>

Sharyn, long-time Springsteen junkie