RemedySpot.com

Detox soup recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for the info. As always, any information is appreciated.ktitko <ktitko@...> wrote:

Here is a soup tha we make from time to time and I am going to make a batch today. It is very yummy and really powerful, so be close to a toilet after eating it : ) If you can find all of these ingredients organic, even better!6-8 cups water1 package onion soup powder mix1 head cabbage1 whole large onion1 whole garlic cleaned and separated2-4 cans stewed tomatoeschop and mix all ingedients in a large soup pot and bring to a boil, simmer for 6-8 hours and eat by itself for total cleansing power, the longer the cabbage cooks the less likely you are to experience gas and/or bloatingOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment.

"Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

Guest guest

This sounds really yummy! I make a venison and cabbage soup that is

yummy too, and this sounds very much like it. Cabbage and garlic

contain sulfur compounds, which are great for the liver...

> Here is a soup tha we make from time to time and I am going to

make a

> batch today. It is very yummy and really powerful, so be close to

a

> toilet after eating it : ) If you can find all of these

ingredients

> organic, even better!

>

>

> 6-8 cups water

> 1 package onion soup powder mix

> 1 head cabbage

> 1 whole large onion

> 1 whole garlic cleaned and separated

> 2-4 cans stewed tomatoes

>

> chop and mix all ingedients in a large soup pot and bring to a

boil,

> simmer for 6-8 hours and eat by itself for total cleansing power,

the

> longer the cabbage cooks the less likely you are to experience gas

> and/or bloating

• 2 years later...

Detox Soup Recipe You can eat as much detox soup as you want -- for breakfast, lunch or dinner too. For a healthy cleanse with a safe weight loss, replace at least one meal per day with it. You can eat the soup on this basis for a short 3-day cleanse, for a week-long light cleanse, or for 10 to 14 days for a good weight loss cleanse. Make sure the other two meals on those days consist mainly of healthy foods like fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, unbleached pasta or rice, eggs or egg whites, and broiled or baked lean meats or seafood only. No fried foods, please! Clicking on the soup photo will bring you to a more information on detox recipes and detox diet plans. Into a large stock pot, add the following ingredients: 4 quarts filtered or spring water (substitute can of chicken broth for more flavor, which may lessen weight loss detox effect) 1 sm/med head of cabbage, sliced into thin strips 1/2 lb. string beans 2 med-large green peppers, chopped 2 15-oz cans whole or diced tomatoes 3 or 4 chopped carrots 3 or 4 chopped celery stalks 1 large onion, sliced or chopped up1. Add cabbage to water, bring to boil and then simmer for one hour.2. Add string beans, carrots, celery and onions; simmer for one-half hour.3. Add tomatoes and pepper; simmer for another half-hour.DO NOT ADD SALT or any seasonings. The soup will probably

taste bland but it is filling. It has a negative calorie effect and promotes both fat burning and cellular cleansing. Enjoy! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Sounds good, but way overcooked. Is that essential? Do you know?

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Detox soup recipe

Detox Soup Recipe

You can eat as much detox soup as you want -- for breakfast, lunch or dinner too. For a healthy cleanse with a safe weight loss, replace at least one meal per day with it. You can eat the soup on this basis for a short 3-day cleanse, for a week-long light cleanse, or for 10 to 14 days for a good weight loss cleanse. Make sure the other two meals on those days consist mainly of healthy foods like fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, unbleached pasta or rice, eggs or egg whites, and broiled or baked lean meats or seafood only. No fried foods, please!

Clicking on the soup photo will bring you to a more information on detox recipes and detox diet plans.

Into a large stock pot, add the following ingredients:

4 quarts filtered or spring water (substitute can of chicken broth for more flavor, which may lessen weight loss detox effect)

1 sm/med head of cabbage, sliced into thin strips

1/2 lb. string beans

2 med-large green peppers, chopped

2 15-oz cans whole or diced tomatoes

3 or 4 chopped carrots

3 or 4 chopped celery stalks

1 large onion, sliced or chopped up1. Add cabbage to water, bring to boil and then simmer for one hour.2. Add string beans, carrots, celery and onions; simmer for one-half hour.3. Add tomatoes and pepper; simmer for another half-hour.DO NOT ADD SALT or any seasonings. The soup will probably taste bland but it is filling. It has a negative calorie effect and promotes both fat burning and cellular cleansing. Enjoy!

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I believe this has to do with the cleaning out the track..(colon)... remember the cabbage soup diet??..and look at the detox broth in the master cleanse.... If you note, it tells you the other two meals should be raw veggies or fruits. I plan on trying this down the road.. I'll let you know when I start it.. Got to take care of some bills and things first.. Last Monday I badly twisted my ankle... (just about the whole foot is discolored.. Thanks to my chiro, ultra sound and a new arnica oil... (and ice).. it is doing much better .. but still sore.. the arnica oil has st. johns wort and a couple other oils. added. I added a few drops of DMSO... now it really goes into the foot.. When I get back up out of my chair and go upstairs I'll tell you who makes it... "Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: Good question, Gayla. Sharyn From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of Gayla Sounds good, but way overcooked. Is that essential? Do you know?

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Ouch! Suzi, quit damaging yourself, please.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

RE: Detox soup recipe

I believe this has to do with the cleaning out the track..(colon)... remember the cabbage soup diet??..and look at the detox broth in the master cleanse.... If you note, it tells you the other two meals should be raw veggies or fruits. I plan on trying this down the road..

I'll let you know when I start it.. Got to take care of some bills and things first.. Last Monday I badly twisted my ankle... (just about the whole foot is discolored.. Thanks to my chiro, ultra sound and a new arnica oil... (and ice).. it is doing much better .. but still sore.. the arnica oil has st. johns wort and a couple other oils. added. I added a few drops of DMSO... now it really goes into the foot.. When I get back up out of my chair and go upstairs I'll tell you who makes it...

"Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote:

Good question, Gayla.

Sharyn

Sounds good, but way overcooked. Is that essential? Do you know?

Gayla, I did it coming out of the barn giving hay to my goats... lol.Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: Ouch! Suzi, quit damaging yourself, please. Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, California Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.