RemedySpot.com

Detox drink

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Detox DrinkHere's a wonderful detox juice drink that takes only a few minutes to mix in a blender. Substitutions are listed below the recipe:To a blender, add:8 ounces orange juice4 ounces pure water1/2 cup cut-up banana, strawberries or yogurt1/2 inch slice of ginger (do not remove the skin!)1 small garlic clove1 tablespoon flax oil1 tablespoon lecithin granules1 tablespoon squeezed lime juiceYOU MAY ADD OR SUBSTITUTE:a tablespoon of protein powdera spoonful of spirulina powdera tablespoon of Coral Calcium powder(when adding powdered items you may want to add a little extra water or juice)lemon juice instead of lime juiceolive oil or Omega-3 oil instead of flax oilapple juice instead of orangeblueberries instead of bananasI prefer the orange juice to apple, because the thick pulp

seems to make a smoother drink. I also make sure to add water to the 8 ounces of juice because otherwise the drink comes out much too thick. Sometimes I splash in a little rice milk for added flavor. Experiment with this recipe to find the drink you prefer. It gives me a real added boost in the morning or whenever I drink it, and I feel cleansed inside too! Just mix - stir - enjoy! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.