RemedySpot.com

weight vest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've never seen them in stores and I live near Seattle where there are numerous walking/running stores around the Greenlake area.

Did I post the website I purchased mine? My brain is still clogged with snot.

Shari

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Wow! Sounds really cool, I can't wait to hear how your workouts go with it !

Weight vest

I bought the Cathe weight vest today because I wanted to do the optional leg DVD. That one requires either a squat rack or a weight vest. I almost didn't buy the Cathe one because It's 10 pounds. That didn't sound like very much, but the price was right on Amazon.com (free shipping too). I got it really fast. I think it only took 2 days to get it.Anyway, I'm used to slinging around my 10 lb dumbbells, but this thing feels so much heavier. I rode my bike today, so I stuffed the weight vest into my messenger bag to bring it home because I had it shipped to work. OMG, it killed me on a short hill. That thing makes a big difference. 10 pounds on the shoulders kills.It's going to make it easier for me to do CLX too. Glad I bought this thing. It's nicely made.Happy workouts.

Guest guest

A. M. wrote:

> I bought the Cathe weight vest today

hi angelica! congrats on your purchase... ive read lots of good

things about cathe's vest, i dont think that you can go wrong

with that one. enjoy!

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Oh, do let us know all about it! I'm considering it, as I think it would help to add resistance to my workouts without adding stress to my back.

Take care,

Donna

From: A. M. <plantpowered@...>Subject: Weight vest Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 10:15 PM

I bought the Cathe weight vest today because I wanted to do the optional leg DVD. That one requires either a squat rack or a weight vest. I almost didn't buy the Cathe one because It's 10 pounds. That didn't sound like very much, but the price was right on Amazon.com (free shipping too). I got it really fast. I think it only took 2 days to get it.Anyway, I'm used to slinging around my 10 lb dumbbells, but this thing feels so much heavier. I rode my bike today, so I stuffed the weight vest into my messenger bag to bring it home because I had it shipped to work. OMG, it killed me on a short hill. That thing makes a big difference. 10 pounds on the shoulders kills.It's going to make it easier for me to do CLX too. Glad I bought this thing. It's nicely made.Happy workouts.