RemedySpot.com

spinach stovetop balls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

STOVE TOP® Spinach Balls Printer Friendly Recipe Box Shopping List Send to a Friend Rate Recipe Prep Time:15 min Total Time:35 min Makes:5 doz. or 30 servings, 2 spinach balls each 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix Monterey Style with Mushroom & Onion 1-2/3 cups hot water 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained and

patted dry 1 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms 1 small onion, finely chopped 4 eggs PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix stuffing mix, hot water and butter in large bowl until well blended. ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Shape into 60 balls, each about 1 inch in diameter. Place in single layer in two 15x10x1-inch baking pans sprayed with cooking spray. BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until lightly browned. Kraft Kitchens Tips Make Ahead Prepare and bake spinach balls as directed; cool completely. Place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags; freeze up to 3 months. When ready to serve, thaw in refrigerator. Place on baking sheets and bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 min. or until heated through. Substitute Prepare as directed, using STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Yeah, but I’m sure that out of the

510 other people on this list, someone will appreciate the recipe.<G>

Sharyn

STOVE TOP STUFFING?! You ever read what's in that

stuff?!

I ignored the turkey chili, but

this..............................

Shari

Guest guest

Sorry gang.. my mom wanted a couple recipes I had many years back for a party... I didn't have them anymore and had to go searching... instead of sending them to her (Helen) I hit hawk... just ignore the few that were posted... SV <shavig@...> wrote: STOVE TOP STUFFING?! You ever read what's in that stuff?! I ignored the turkey chili, but this.............................. Shari Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

lol.. my mother says "but they're so good, why don't you make them anymore?" Because mom....................... she's 80 so I don't argue much just appease... I got her taking complete tonic and doing a few things... SV <shavig@...> wrote: "Caointainly" did!!! Shari

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.