RemedySpot.com

Salt Soaks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BATH AND BODY RECIPE- Salt Soaks.... (If you have heart problems skip the salts)There are several different types of salt that can be used. I like a combination of Epsom and sea salts. I usually use 50/50. sea/Epsom salts. Depending on how much is in your budget your sea salt can be dead sea salts, which are more expensive but luxurious. Or you can use a regular sea salt (often pacific ocean)

which are great also. 2 cup Epsom salts2 cup Sea Salts1/2 cup baking soda2 tbl. almond oil (other carriers oils work fine too.)Scents: There are many possibilities for essential oil scents in your bath salt. Some of my favorites are: Lavender for relaxation. and a good night's

sleep.Peppermint and Eucalyptus for muscle soreness and sinus headaches. Neroli oil is fantastic for it's sedating effect and therefore perfect for insomniacs trying to wind down before bed with a relaxing warm bath.

For anxiety, Mandarin works wondersGrapefruit or rosemary is nice when you want to come out of the tub feeling energized and refreshed. Try mixing rosemary with peppermint for a refreshing experience!And for PMS symptoms I like to mix a little lavender, with clary sage, and geranium.About ten drops total of EO per cup of salt usually works but it depends on your nose. I always add less at first, set it aside, close the container, come back and add more if necessary. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.