RemedySpot.com

Re: slow blood circulation remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Burdock cleanses the blood, Hawthorne and alfalfa would be another. Are you taking raw garlic and cayenne? tincture form or how? Are you sure you don't have something else going on.. Suzi Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Hello,My blood circulation seems to be slow and I wonder if anyone knows about herbs that can help me.Some details: My hands and especially fingers get numbed very easily if I lie on one of my sides when I'm in bed. It also happens if I'm walking and I fold my arm holding the cell phone for some minutes, or if I'm cutting something hard using a knife.Sometimes my feet also get numbed if I cross my legs while sitting, but this happens rather seldom.I take a long walk daily. I eat garlic and cayenne pepper almost daily. I

tried Ginkgo Biloba, but I didn't notice any improvement.I'll appreciate any suggestion,Rena Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I eat raw fresh garlic and cayenne paper almost daily.

In my family many have circulatory problems, high cholesterol and high pressure. However, my pressure is always low - 100 or 110/60 or 70. My cholesterol is high despite my way of eating.

Rena

Burdock cleanses the blood, Hawthorne and alfalfa would be another.

Are you taking raw garlic and cayenne? tincture form or how?

Are you sure you don't have something else going on..

Suzi

Blua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

Hello,My blood circulation seems to be slow and I wonder if anyone knows about herbs that can help me.Some details: My hands and especially fingers get numbed very easily if I lie on one of my sides when I'm in bed. It also happens if I'm walking and I fold my arm holding the cell phone for some minutes, or if I'm cutting something hard using a knife.Sometimes my feet also get numbed if I cross my legs while sitting, but this happens rather seldom.I take a long walk daily. I eat garlic and cayenne pepper almost daily. I tried Ginkgo Biloba, but I didn't notice any improvement.I'll appreciate any suggestion,Rena

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Have you ever done a cleanse? (complete) suziBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: I eat raw fresh garlic and cayenne paper almost daily. In my family many have circulatory problems, high cholesterol and high pressure. However, my pressure is always low - 100 or 110/60 or 70. My cholesterol is high despite my way of eating.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Yes, several times and different kinds.

Any other idea?

Have you ever done a cleanse? (complete)

suziBlua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

I eat raw fresh garlic and cayenne paper almost daily.

In my family many have circulatory problems, high cholesterol and high pressure. However, my pressure is always low - 100 or 110/60 or 70. My cholesterol is high despite my way of eating.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

I would try the detox suggestions and alfalfa and hawthorne. And you eat basically raw, right?Blua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Yes, several times and different kinds. Any other idea? Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.