RemedySpot.com

Re: stiff upper lip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Shari, We get that a lot in this family. I make a basic balm of evoo and beeswax. Seems to wrk fairly well. Good luck Peace, love, laughter SV <shavig@...> wrote:

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

Cucumber slices, hmm.....hadn't heard of that one. Will give it a try and I'll check at super supplements to see if they carry neem oil. I have neem syrup to use in the master cleanse but not oil. And we always have aloe vera in the fridge. No plant, but do have the gel.

Thanks, Shari

Guest guest

Hi Shari,

I have some neem oil for my teeth and, Mother of God, that stuff is nasty! And they actually invented neem syrup? Wow. Just fyi, I was told that using fresh aloe from a plant is much better for healing. Supposedly, there is some element in the fresh gel that is highly healing but it dissipates within 3 or so hours. Good luck and Happy Spring to all!!!

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

Guest guest

Aloe gel will help too. My nose is like

that probably from the same crud you had.

Janet

Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:07

PM

health

Subject: Re:

stiff upper lip

Thanks . I've never made my own balms, but will

keep this in mind if the cucumber doesn't work!

S

Guest guest

OOOh, I didn't even think of honey. I think next time I make a salve for my lips, I'll add some honey. Thanks for the idea!! Peace, love, laughter Surely the strange beauty of the world must somewhere rest on pure joy! Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: What about the honey/wheat germ oil/ comfrey salve? it heals anything. Gayla .

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

do you need sweetening? That surprises me!!! ROTF

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

OOOh, I didn't even think of honey. I think next time I make a salve for my lips, I'll add some honey. Thanks for the idea!!

Peace, love, laughter

Surely the strange beauty of the world must somewhere rest on pure joy!

Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote:

What about the honey/wheat germ oil/ comfrey salve? it heals anything.

Gayla

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Aww, shucks! Peace, love, laughter Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: do you need sweetening? That surprises me!!! ROTF Gayla .