RemedySpot.com

Allergy relief

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello..

I have had great success for allergy, sinus related and fluid in the ears

with using Nettle Tincture, and Bronchoril, and CS as a nose spray, and

candle waxing. I was able to get off all steroids, antibiotics, and nasal

steroid sprays,and it has been a blessing.

Di

Diane.

I buy all these supplies from the health food store and, CS stands for

Coloidal Silver.

Bronchoril I purchased because I was not able to purchase Air Power, and that

replaces that herb mixture. It has the same ingredients in it.. Hope this

helps, and please excuse my spelling on names of herbs.

Di

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Allergy Relief If you use BENADRYL, CONTAC, or SUDAFED - Instead, try VITAMIN C, GRAPE SEED, FEVERFEW, BEE POLLEN or GOLDENSEAL. Benadryl, Contac, and Sudafed are commonly used to treat allergic rhinitis, the sneezing and thick-headed feeling you get when you’re hypersensitive to pollens and other allergens. There are a number of alternatives. VITAMIN C might be of benefit, along with such antioxidant flavonoids as Grape Seed and Quercetin. All are natural antihista- mines, and they won’t make you drowsy. Elliott Middleton, Jr., M.D., who recently retired from the State University of New York, Buffalo, reports in the International Archives of Allergy and Immunology that quercetin inhibits the activity of cells that release histamine, which causes allergic symptoms. The herb FEVERFEW, rich in flavonoids, might also relieve allergies. Originally from southeastern Europe, feverfew is now common throughout Europe, Australia and North America. BEE POLLEN has a devoted following as a remedy for allergies. Senator Tom Harkin, D-lowa, suffered from severe pollen allergies until, on the advice of a friend, he began taking bee pollen. Solid scientific evidence to support bee pollen is hard to find-some older studies show benefits, and others show people going into anaphylactic shock after taking pollen. Pollen advocates

typically recommend consuming one granule of pollen daily, and slowly upping the dose to avoid a negative reaction. GOLDENSEAL, mainly used for its immunostimulatory effects, it is listed here because it soothes the mucus membranes. It is very useful to the respiratory, digestive, and genitourinary tracts when inflammatory conditions occur during infections or allergy attacks. For more information about Allergy click here Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.