RemedySpot.com

the Change

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Marilyn wanted me to get some info from "those that know", and those I trust. About 4 months ago, she started what we believed was the Change. She stopped having periods, had awful hot flashes and night sweats, though those only lasted a couple of months. About a week ago, she started flowing very heavily, with all of the "period symptoms" as well. Is this normal? She is taking Estroven, which contains: Multi-vitamins similar to regular vitamins; Chinese Date Seed Extract; Green Tea Extract; Magnolia Bark Standardized Extract; Yerba Mate Leaf Extract; Isoflavones; Black Cohosh Root Standardized Extract; Boron Chelate She takes one a day. She also works out at Curves 4 days a week and we walk every evening. Our diet could be better. We are still living with our daughter, and she loves to cook hearty meals, though we try to eat more fruit and veggies than meat and starches. Too much salt and processed flour. She drinks 1/2 cup of coffee in the am, no soda, no smoking, no perscription meds. Her stress level is on overdrive. I finally got a great job with great pay, and great training for owning our own business, but are panicking about getting a place to live. Our daughter and family is moving into a new place with a bunch of like-minded roommates in a week, and we have till the end of the month to get a place of our own. We have a past eviction, so it is near impossible to get a decent place. Thus the panick. So, any advice on the Change issue, and any and all positive energy and prayers gladly appreciated. Peace, love, laughter

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.