RemedySpot.com

Re: Nut milk shake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We are going into the 90s this week. This sounds good!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

Nut milk shake

Yummy Nut Milk ShakeA frosty nondairy drink made with frozen bananas, soakednuts and dates. 3/4 cup almonds, soaked 2 to 8 hours or 3/4 cup cashews, soaked 1 to 2 hours 4 dates, soaked 1 to 2 hours (save soak water) 3 to 4 peeled frozen bananas 3 cups cold filtered water or apple juice Optional flavorings: 1 tsp nonalcoholic vanilla extract 2 tbs raw carob powder A few fresh berries1 tsp ground cinnamon In blender, combine nuts, dates and water or juice untilsmooth. Break frozen banana into pieces, add to mixtureand blend until smooth. Add one or more optional flavorsif desired. Pour into glasses. Serves four.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Guest guest

Oh stop! We hit 49 today! 39 tonight. We might be at 55 by Thursday but it's going to continue to rain. I went back to flannel pjs and hot water bottle in the bed!

Shari

Guest guest

*paddles around* quack quack!

Janet

Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:11

PM

health

Subject: Re:

Nut milk shake

Oh stop! We hit 49 today! 39 tonight. We

might be at 55 by Thursday but it's going to continue to rain. I went

back to flannel pjs and hot water bottle in the bed!

Shari

Guest guest

"*paddles around* quack quack!" Ain't that the truth! Start building that ark pa, we're going to need it!

Shari in Washington state where it is 55.2 degrees F at 3:30 p.m. PDT on June 9!

Guest guest

i hear you Janet... we either have thunderstorms, tornados or heat... every several days. suziJanet <dragonhealing@...> wrote: *paddles around* quack quack! Janet

Guest guest

Drought and heat here.

The county is going to put meters on OUR wells next year and then restrict us to 75% of prior usage! The state is shipping our local water to southern California, where they water their green lawns until it runs down the sidewalks! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

RE: Nut milk shake

i hear you Janet... we either have thunderstorms, tornados or heat... every several days.

suzi

Guest guest

REALLY!

Oh boy. I live in South Sac, just north of Elk Grove (Florin)... we're on a well too... Is your water so hard it's crunchy?

I was afraid they'd put meters on the wells. Well, our pool, which was nice in yesterday's heat, will turn into a nice underground greenhouse!

xooxRobyn

In a message dated 6/10/2008 7:27:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, aeranch@... writes:

That's right - on our own wells. I suppose technically we don't own the water in the aquifer, we only pay to pump it. Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

They are putting meters on your wells, on your property??? Not city water, but your own water? That's nto right! I'm sure it's legal, but it sure ain't right!

Peace, love, laughter

Drought and heat here.

The county is going to put meters on OUR wells next year and then restrict us to 75% of prior usage! The state is shipping our local water to southern California, where they water their green lawns until it runs down the sidewalks! GRRRRR!!!!!! !!!

Gayla

Guest guest

Hey Gayla - my state, Washington, ships water for electricity to you and then raises MY rates!! I pay more for electricity than you do because you guys put a cap on the price. We did NOT!

Shari

Guest guest

That ain't right. Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: Drought and heat here. The county is going to put meters on OUR wells next year and then restrict us to 75% of prior usage! The state is shipping our local water to southern California, where they water their green lawns until it runs down the sidewalks! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Guest guest

That's right - on our own wells. I suppose technically we don't own the water in the aquifer, we only pay to pump it. The biggest problem is that southern California is still growing fast and they have no water source. Houses and housing tracts are getting built here like there is no tomorrow, in spite of the economic bust. There are over 2500 homes in this county alone that are in foreclosure. House auctions of 1,000 foreclosed homes are going on every few months. But they are still building, building. They are saying farmers are getting more than their share of water and not paying their fair share of taxes. If you look at a housing development, the total taxes are more than a farmer pays per square foot of land. But the services that they require that take money are tripled compared to what a one family or two family farm needs. Schools, garbage, sewer, power, etc come to more than the taxes collected for the land.

I better get off my soapbox before I wave my arms too much and fall off.

They are putting meters on your wells, on your property??? Not city water, but your own water? That's nto right! I'm sure it's legal, but it sure ain't right!

Peace, love, laughter

Drought and heat here.

The county is going to put meters on OUR wells next year and then restrict us to 75% of prior usage! The state is shipping our local water to southern California, where they water their green lawns until it runs down the sidewalks! GRRRRR!!!!!! !!!

Gayla

Guest guest

Isn't it frustrating? And so much water diverted, no salmon or trout any more. Grrr!

Hey Gayla - my state, Washington, ships water for electricity to you and then raises MY rates!! I pay more for electricity than you do because you guys put a cap on the price. We did NOT!

Shari

Guest guest

It is not exactly crunchy, but when I drink it cold from the fridge it has a beautiful hard quality that I love. It leaves white rings on everything if you leave it sit. We are probably on the same aquifer. It surely grows a good garden though.

REALLY!

Oh boy. I live in South Sac, just north of Elk Grove (Florin)... we're on a well too... Is your water so hard it's crunchy?

I was afraid they'd put meters on the wells. Well, our pool, which was nice in yesterday's heat, will turn into a nice underground greenhouse!

xooxRobyn

In a message dated 6/10/2008 7:27:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, aeranch@... writes:

That's right - on our own wells. I suppose technically we don't own the water in the aquifer, we only pay to pump it.

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

tell me it is because of global

warming. He will talk your ear off about it hehe.

Janet

Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 3:50

PM

health

Subject: RE:

Nut milk shake

i hear you Janet... we either have thunderstorms, tornados or heat...

every several days.

suzi

Janet <dragonhealingcomcast (DOT) net>

wrote:

*paddles around* quack quack!

Janet