RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Its Trisha - Cigna has done it again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Click here: State Insurance Departments

Click here: Insurance Issues

Trisha you are having the worst luck-try complaining to the staeinsurance dept. That may help! Thinking of you!

beck

Guest guest

And she had to have her boss re write a letter!!! OMG...this is going to be the death of me....Trisha

debbieandabby <dj2kirby@...> wrote: Geez Trisha:I'm glad you finally got someone on the phone who was actually willing to do HER job & help you! My goodness, they really have everything completely fouled up huh? So are you ever gonna get the needed paperwork or what????Good luck.Debbie Abby's mom DOCGradMI> > Hello all .... its Trisha I had to use this e-mail address now I was getting way to many e-mails at work and I didnt want to go to digest...and yesterday out e=mail was down on and off so I was gone...Boy Cigna is trying to pull more wool over my eyes now...get this ... you all know they said that it was denied...well I STILL have not gotten the letter when I called them yesterday they said they wouldnt send me a denial just the provider!!! is that not a crock of crap??? then they proceeded to tell me that w/PPO they dont do denials on PreAuth's just claims...funny thats what was sent in and they kept saying "the letter is in the mail or we will fax it to you in 72 hours" Then they are saying it is in the appeal stage HELLO...I havent sent in my appeal because I havent gotten my denial letter...they said they got a letter from me appealing the decision on 5/20 well I asked for a copy.."no thats confidential"...ARGH....so I got ahold of a lady yeserday and she is actually helping me...she pulled this so called letter and its not even ours!!! it has nothing to do w/us!!! but yet my case is in appeal and I havent sent it there or gotten a denial letter...OHHHH and then the girl helping me said that the denial was NEVER sent out the person just entered the information and didnt send it out to anyone!!! I am about to fall off my rocker here...well I need to go get back on the horn and make more calls...wish me luck... > > PS I wont be responding to e-mails as quickly since I wont get them right away... > > Hugs> > > --------------------------------->

Guest guest

I havent yet but plan on it and I am planning on going forward with an attorney now HR doesnt even want to help us....maybe she just doestn care...Trisha

gabbysmom85024 <dlicano@...> wrote: --- Trisha...cigna just makes me sick!!! Have you tried contacting the DOI(Director of Insurances) in your state? I made a threat about it during a phone call with cigna. also told them they needed to do an expedited hearing for me. Cigna said my situation was not life threatning but the DOI staes you just need a doctor's letter saying the review needs to be expedited. That got through to them. Just an idea for you...Keep fighting!!!!!!!!!HugsIn Plagiocephaly@y..., Trisha <ttm41@y...> wrote:> > Hello all .... its Trisha I had to use this e-mail address now I was getting way to many e-mails at work and I didnt want to go to digest...and yesterday out e=mail was down on and off so I was gone...Boy Cigna is trying to pull more wool over my eyes now...get this ... you all know they said that it was denied...well I STILL have not gotten the letter when I called them yesterday they said they wouldnt send me a denial just the provider!!! is that not a crock of crap??? then they proceeded to tell me that w/PPO they dont do denials on PreAuth's just claims...funny thats what was sent in and they kept saying "the letter is in the mail or we will fax it to you in 72 hours" Then they are saying it is in the appeal stage HELLO...I havent sent in my appeal because I havent gotten my denial letter...they said they got a letter from me appealing the decision on 5/20 well I asked for a copy.."no thats confidential"...ARGH....so I got ahold of a lady yeserday and she is actually helping me...she pulled this so called letter and its not even ours!!! it has nothing to do w/us!!! but yet my case is in appeal and I havent sent it there or gotten a denial letter...OHHHH and then the girl helping me said that the denial was NEVER sent out the person just entered the information and didnt send it out to anyone!!! I am about to fall off my rocker here...well I need to go get back on the horn and make more calls...wish me luck... > > PS I wont be responding to e-mails as quickly since I wont get them right away... > > Hugs> > > --------------------------------->

Guest guest

Thanks...I will check these out....I wrote a 2 page letter to Cigna today you wouldnt believe everything they are doing now...I am about to scream!!! thats why I havent been around is all of my fighting w/them and not to mention I havent had much time w/all I have been dealing w/lately between them and my Grandma...thanks again!!! Trisha

bbbhand@... wrote: Click here: State Insurance DepartmentsClick here: Insurance IssuesTrisha you are having the worst luck-try complaining to the staeinsurance dept. That may help! Thinking of you!beck For more plagio info