RemedySpot.com

My Cold Green Soup today...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,I'm sitting here eating a cold green soup (haven't made one in a long time). I LOVE them!The cold green soup on my recipes page is better tasting that the one I'm eating now, because I've grown accustomed to less "additives" and the ability to handle more bitterness.Here is the recipe that is REALLY YUMMY from my website:http://vitamixlady.com/recipes/#Cold%20Green%20SoupHere is the recipe that I made today:4 dinosaur kale leaves (de-stemmed)5 dandelion green leaves2 hands full of spinachthe leafy greens and the middle from a head of celery1/2 of a red bell pepper1/2 limeice and watersea saltI blended all of the above up into a cold mush - blended pretty well.a big hand full of walnutsthe other 1/2 of the red bell pepper roughly chopped with a knifeI used the lower variable speeds to chop the walnuts and red pepper for texture in my soupPoured it all into a bowl and LOVED it! Had I not already eaten an avocado earlier, I would have diced and added 1/2 or all of an avocado at the end and this would have been simply amazing!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><